Switch Omnibus (Full List of Games)

So I left some games out that I'm not too hot on, and I bolded some stuff that I'm pretty interested in. That doesn't mean I think one game's better, or is going to be better than another. It's more an indication on what I'm anticipating. I know Rime is good because I've played it, but it's not really worth going back to. I don't think State of Mind is gonna be a 10 or anything, but the original trailer got be pretty curious. I think Figment and Pan Pan look really good, but they don't have me anticipating their release or anything. Did I avoid the minefield? Okay? Okay.

Italicized stuff is exclusive to Switch, and underlined stuff is exclusive to Nintendo.

PREVIOUSLY RELEASED GAMES

I am Setsuna
Snipperclips
Bomberman R

Breath Of The Wild
Shovel Knight
Fast RMX
Blaster Master Zero

Voez
World of Goo
Human Resource Machine
Binding of Isaac
Snake Pass
Little Inferno
Lego City Undercover
Graceful Explosion Machine
Wonder Boy
Jackbox Party Pack 3
Kamiko
Tumbleseed
Minecraft
Mario Kart 8
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Thumper

Disgaea 5

Street Fighter 2 Remake
Half Genie Hero
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Arms
Cave Story
Slime San
GoNNER
Implosion: Never Lose Hope

Bulb Boy
Splatoon 2
Fate/Extella
Namco Mueseum
Retro City Rampage
Severed
Sonic Mania
Troll and I came out on August 15th. Let that be known. This is a cursed day.

Jackbox Party Pack
Jackbox Party Pack 2
Forma.8

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Azure Striker Gunvolt Combo

Lego Worlds
The Bridge
Rayman Legends
Kingdom: New Lands

Pan-Pan

NBA 2k18
Thimbleweed Park
Steamworld Dig 2
Xenoverse 2
Lego Ninjago The Movie The Game
Pokken DX
Sine Mora EX

Arcade Archives: Mario Bros
Deemo

Butcher

Golf Story
INVERSUS Deluxe
FIFA 18

Pankapu

One Piece Unlimted World Red Deluxe
Lovers In a Dangerous Spacetime
Volgarr The Viking
Stardew Valley
Axiom Verge
Oxenfree

Earth Atlantis
88 Heroes: 98 Heroes Edition

Tiny Barbarian DX

Wulverblade
Yono and the Celestial Elephant
The Flame In The Flood
Don't Knock Twice (Severe framerate issues. Pick up after a patch.)

Jackbox Party Pack 4
Elliot Quest
JYDGE
The Count Lucanor

Rogue Trooper Redux
Fire Emblem Warriors
Syberia

Nights of Azure 2
The Mummy Demastered

Just Dance 2018
This Is The Police
Knight Terrors
Violett

Splasher
Eliot Quest
Mario Odyssey
Moon Hunters
Monopoly
Perception

Wheels of Aurelia
(any footage is spoilers)
Morphite (No Man's Sky but a lot more enjoyable)

Super Beat Sports
Super Putty Squad
Farming Simulator
Sonic Forces
Octodad
Snipperclips Plus
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
La Noire
Batman: Telltale
Rocket League
Ittle Dew 2

Rime
Skyrim
Rive
VVVVVV
Uurnog Unlimited
Battle Chef Brigade

Superbeat: Xonic
Gear.Club Unlimited
Worms W.M.D
Stick It To The Man
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today

Portal Knights
Resident Evil Revelations 1/2
Syberia 2

Opus
Serial Cleaner

Xenoblade 2
Nine Parchments
WWE 2k18
Human: Fall Flat
Dimension Drive
Plague Road
Yodanji
Slain: Back from Hell (This one has a great story behind its creation. The original game, Slain, failed to deliver. They basically remastered the whole title and re-released it. Just thought that was pretty respectable.)

The Sexy Brutale
Floor Kids
TeslaGrad

Pinball FX3
The End is Nigh
Yooka Laylee
Black The Fall
Polybridge
Mutant Mudds Collection
Enter the Gungeon
One More Dungeon
Never Stop Sneakin'
HammerWatch
Gorogoa
Unepic
Romancing SaGa
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Tiny Metal
The Next Peanelope: Race To Odysseus
The Coma
Blossom Tales
Deer God
Heart And Slash
Steamworld Heist: Ultimate

Last edited:
Update: All release dates should be accurate. Bolded games are games that I recommend/am looking forward to specifically. Indie event just happened. Figured this was a good time to look over things.

GaemzDood

How many of these games are, or will most likely be, rated M? Asking for a friend.

No, seriously, I am.

And myself a little bit too but I'm 20 so I'm allowed to ask without sounding insecure because I'm not, trust me.

How many of these games are, or will most likely be, rated M? Asking for a friend.

No, seriously, I am.

And myself a little bit too but I'm 20 so I'm allowed to ask without sounding insecure because I'm not, trust me.
Isaac, LA Noire, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2, Skyrim, Doom, Payday 2, 2064: Read Only Memories, Blacksad, Super Meat Boy, Super Meat Boy Forever, Wolfenstein: The New Colossus, Fear Effect: Reinvented, Butcher, No More Heroes: Travis Strikes again, Shin Megami Tensei, Blasphemous, Batman, Layers of Fear

Also when there's a Bayonetta port then obviously that. Also I have no idea how dark Kentucky Route Zero or Necrobarista gets. So ya know there may be a few things I missed. It's pretty hard to know with indie releases, and with so many on this list I may've accidentally skipped something.

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE. We got some super cool horror games coming up. Butcher just came out, and Oxenfree's really exciting. Latest major change to the list is the addition of gameplay videos and trailers to some lesser known projects that have piqued my interest.

Last edited:
So these forums allow only 25 embeds per message, so I'm moving all 2018 games (and beyond) to this message.

Escapists 2
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure DELUXE
Furi
Super Meat Boy

Innerspace
Darkest Dungeon
Lost Sphear
Bleed
Shu
Celeste

EARTH WARS
Her Majesty's SPIFFING
Night In The Woods
Dandara

ATOMIK

Dragon Quest: Builders
The Fall Part 2
The Longest 5 Minutes
Owlboy

Bayonetta 1+2
Fe
Pac Man Championship Edition 2

Payday 2
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Steamworld Dig

Sky Force: Reloaded
Darkside Detective
Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition
Mercenary Saga: Chronicles
Xeodrifter

Dragon Striker
A Normal Lost Phone

Typoman
Twin Robots: Ultimate Edition
The Final Station
Toki Tori 2+
Outlast: Bundle of Terror
Bridge Constructor Portal
Subsurface Circular

Detention
Mulaka
Layers of Fear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloodstained, State of Mind, Syberia 3, Shovel Knight: King of Cards, Kentucky Route Zero, Unruly Heroes, Wargroove, Runner3, Gal*Gun 2, Flipping Death, Wizard of Legend, Wandersong, Musynx, Moonlighter, Hollow Knight- Q1 2018

Light Fall, Clustertruck- March 2018
Fear Effect: Sedna- March 6th
Scribblenauts Showdown- March 6th
Steredenn: Binary Stars- March 8th
Bit Dungeon Plus- March 8th
EARTHLOCK- March 8th
Bleed 2- March 8th
Flinthook- March 9th
One Eyed Kutkh- March 9th
The Raven: Remastered- March 13th
The Long Reach- March 15th
Kirby: Star Allies- March 16th
Attack On Titan 2- March 20th 2018
Manticore- Galaxy on Fire- March 22nd
Outlast 2- March 27th
Alteric- March 30th

Metropolis: Lux Obscura- April 4th
2064: Read Only Memories- April 5th
Wild Guns Reloaded- April 17th
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion- April 24th
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy- April 26th

Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection- May
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze- May 4th
Dark Souls Remastered- May 25th

Blazblue: Cross Battle Tag- June 5th

Penny-Punching Princess- Q1/Q2 2018

Re:Legend- June 2018

Starlink,The Adventure Pals, Mega Man X1-8, Mega Man Legacy 1/2, Fox n Forests, Mario Tennis: Aces, Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition- Q2 2018

Ys VII- Q2/3?

Blacksad, Mega Man 11
- Q4 2018

Fire Emblem, Yoshi, Super Meat Boy Forever, Pokemon, The Sacred Hero, Dragon Quest 11, Wolfenstein The New Colossus, Fear Effect Reinvented, No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, The World Ends With You, A Knights Quest, Crazy Justice, Toejam and Earl, Runbow, Freedom Planet 2, Next Up Hero, Legend of Kay, Juicy Realm, Dead Cells, Project Octopath Traveler- 2018
Blasphemous-, Legrand Legacy Q1 2019

Hover: Revolt of Gamers, Metroid Prime: 4, Tales of Something, Towerfall, Y2K, She Remembers Caterpillars, Necrobarista, Pocket Fighter, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Bayonetta 3, Seasons of Heaven, Outlast 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Night Trap, 90's Super GP, Teslagrad, Huntdown, Figment, Ghost 1.0, Inside, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Detention, Unsung Story, Terraria, Icey, Redout, Shin Megami Tensei V (no US date but come on) - TBA

Games with no US Release Date: Monster Hunter XX (Probable), Anonymous; Code, Dragon Quest Heroes 1&2, Dynasty Warriors 8, Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada, Warriors: Orochi 3, Nobunaga's Amibtion: Sphere of Influence, Nobunaga's Amibtion: Taishi, Dragon Quest 10 (Definitely not coming)
Games with no US Release Date if you're a weirdo: Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura, Peach Ball: Senran Kagura

W101 teased btw

Did I miss something blatantly obvious? Reply and tell me how big an idiot I am.

Last edited:

GaemzDood

Fuck it, y'all take down my clone thread. I can't keep up.

Also, did you say Outlast is coming? That game made my brother and I scream like bitches when we played with headphones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I want a Switch now but I gotta pay these bills ya feel me.

Much feels. Yeah I’ve read about the Outlast games now, and heard from friends that have played it aswell. The general consensus is that they are scary as shit.

One friend of mine made the comment of how lucky switch owners are that is portable that way when playing Outlast they can just sit on the toilet and shit themselves.

GaemzDood

Much feels. Yeah I’ve read about the Outlast games now, and heard from friends that have played it aswell. The general consensus is that they are scary as shit.

One friend of mine made the comment of how lucky switch owners are that is portable that way when playing Outlast they can just sit on the toilet and shit themselves.
I prefer laying in bed at 12 at night just to boost the nightmare potential.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I'm really hoping that Alien Isolation makes it to the Switch at some point. I legit still have bad dreams where the Alien keeps finding me over and over again, no matter how much I hide or how fast I run. I pretty much get zero rest when that jerk shows up in my dreams.

Whelp. One year later, everyone! Still making them updates once in a while. Who knows, maybe I'll compile a short list of some of my favorites from the previous year.