Tattoo Enthusiast

Hey! Any of you guys have any tattoos? What are they? Care to share them? Anything gaming related? Maybe post some pictures? Maybe you are looking at getting one or just want to discuss them, they can be very cool indeedy. I'll start the conversation off and I swear I didn't just copy and paste this of the CT!
What do you guys think of wrist tattoos? I'm thinking one that goes all the way around the wrist though in a design similar to Okami's Life Beads:
Just imagine the sides linking up and going around the whole wrist, thought that would be real cool. But then I thought there might be problems with having a tattoo so exposed, like some jobs don't let you have tattoos showing off and what not. Hmm....I'd also quite like the Star Fox team logo on me somewhere haha.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Ohhhhhhh that would be cool across the wrist.

And yes I have a tattoo, it was my wedding present from my Best Man. I got my last name written big across my back in an awesome looking fount.

I've had it for 14 years now.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
I've often thought of getting a tattoo or two, but I can never find anything I'd want permanently on me.

Yeah it's tricky because thinking about getting old and still having this stuff on you. I don't want nothin too big or anything though.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Hence why the back is the perfect spot, dot wanna see it, you never have too lol.

I thought about getting a huge piece on my back, but couldn't never nail down the concept.

Koenig

The Architect
If I ever get a tattoo, I want it to be simple yet meaningful. So far I have only found design that meets those criteria that I would also be willing to have permanently embedded in my flesh.

BobSilencieux

I have 3 so far (nothing VG-related yet) and every one of them has had insanely massive amounts of thought put into them before getting them done just so i could be absolutely sure i'd want to keep them forever (because, y'know, you kind-of have to). The design for my second one was finalised in my mind over a decade ago and i finally got it inked just over a year ago. My next one has been in mind for a few years now, and i'm planning on getting it done within the next 12 months. It will be VG-related.

I have 3 so far (nothing VG-related yet) and every one of them has had insanely massive amounts of thought put into them before getting them done just so i could be absolutely sure i'd want to keep them forever (because, y'know, you kind-of have to). The design for my second one was finalised in my mind over a decade ago and i finally got it inked just over a year ago. My next one has been in mind for a few years now, and i'm planning on getting it done within the next 12 months. It will be VG-related.
That's nice and all but........pics or it didn't happen :>
:p

I think we need some pics up in this thread! I'll start off with this, I can't remember where I saw it posted but it's amazingly awesome:

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
I want a tattoo of a butt, with a tattoo of a butt on it... and I want it on my butt

occasionally I want one.. but with how often I overhaul my phone (widgets and backgrounds) I am not sure it is a good idea... I think I like tattoos on girls more anyways

I've thought about for a while now, but duly noted repo. It'd probably be a couple years before I would even get an opportunity to have one any way, money wise. My dad is actually mates with a tattooist so that's pretty handy, and probably the reason why my parents have so many tattoos....