The 24 and Younger Thread (Just because)

Wolven

The Wolf of TNE Street
You know, just to troll the older ones, lets make our own thread ^_^ since we come from the age of rubbing our discs with water and cloth to make it work. So let us begin shall we?What got you into gaming?What was your first console?Which experience blew you away?

Anything you want to say really, as long as we keep this thread going ;)

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
^ edited
Oh wait, we can't edit your post. I'm being oppressed by the slightly-older-than-me oligarchy. Down with the oligarchy!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Ahhhhhh I see Suppah. Does that mean I get to do the same in the other thread? I know everyone's age pretty much. I would like an honest answer on this.

Tucker

Ahhhhhh I see Suppah. Does that mean I get to do the same in the other thread? I know everyone's age pretty much. I would like an honest answer on this.
lol, get to? This is retaliation.

...especially since my first console experience was an NES (that my grandmother owned - too poor). My first PC gaming experience was a 286 that booted off of an 5.25" floppy.
The 3D era stole my breathe like it stole yours you ageist bastards!

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
Ah good I was feeling left out of the other thread. :p

What got you into gaming? -- I started PC gaming back around 1999-2000 when my dad started showing me the wonders of SimCity, Zoo Tycoon, everything else in the world Tycoon, and Sid Meier's games.
What was your first console? -- The Wii back in 2011, yes I know I was super late to the console party. Consoles just ever interested me up until I started hearing Wii U rumors, after I started reading those I felt like jumping into the console market, so I did some research, watched some E3 press conferences, found out that the Wii had the most games out that I would likely enjoy (and this upcoming game called "Skyward Sword" that I thought looked awesome) not to mention that cheep price, and so I bought it.
Which experience blew you away? -- There are so many it's hard to count, but playing Skyward Sword for the first time was just amazing.

Wolven

The Wolf of TNE Street
What got me into gaming for the first time was Super Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker. What made me a, lets call it "up to date" gamer was the Wii U.

Koenig

The Architect
I fit into this group; the first video game console I ever had was the Game Cube; though the first handheld I had was Game and Watch: Donkey Kong-

Hand me downs FTW.

ASuch

The Salt Master
15 mastur race
My brother got me in to gaming, first with the Yugioh card game and then the Pokemon games
I never really owned a console. I guess the first one that was basically mine was my Wii. Everything else before it, including our GBC, GBA SP, DS Lite, were all joint efforts from my brother and I. Neither one of us really owned it.
When I played the Mother games for the first time, it was really awesome
So was Xenoblade
I remember when i got my Wii; one of the games we got for it was Brawl. Lord, we played that for days. I ended up getting all the achievements in the game by myself, including finishing boss battles on intense
One of my earliest gaming experiences where it was just me was Sonic 2006. I didn't own a 360, but my BFF did. He said I should try it out, and so I eventually beat the game for him. All four stories. I was in 4th or 5th grade at the time, and lord lord lord lord

Damn my brother got me into gaming as well, haha :p
The 64 defines my childhood, I was pretty taken by it and the usual suspect of games. Good times.

Tucker

15 mastur race

Master race of moochers who can't fend for themselves :p
The PS2 was my first, I liked playing GTA on it.

Perming my weave on Tapatalk.
Your parents bought you GTA :|

GaemzDood

I saw my dad play it and I played it for a bit. My mom was always anti-M rated games/violence until I was like 13.

PlsRespond420

GaemzDood

Hey gies, I'm popping (replace the p with an o and it spells pooping lol) in to say hi ^_^. If u don't kno me, I'm mature for my age and nobody gets me too. I also make rage face comic memes and have a HUGE collection of fedoras that I could show off some time soon. I'm typically a nice guy, which is why I always get friendzoned :(. Anyways, add me on World of Warcraft. My name is xX9GaggerNoscopeSwagMonster420Xx.

PlsRespond420

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hiduiTq1ei8
This is why High School sucking should be a much bigger deal. The time when teens' brains should be exposed to more new ideas and ways of thinking, they are instead being restricted and contained in the classroom, rote learning a bunch of state exam questions. At least the internet serves as an outlet these days for such teens, but it's not much of a difference when they end up being absorbed into the hivemind of 4chan, Reddit, or teh Vesti.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.

You should see what high schools are like in the hood. Teachers are mugged and kids are stabbed for their shoes.[/quote]

GaemzDood

One of my friends accidentally got transferred to a high school in a ghetto area, and he got stabbed in his leg. Gat dayum.

PlsRespond420

18 here and everyone else is old as shit.
Now, time to preach about the 90s and tell everyone else how it was the best decade to be born in (despite me shitting my own pants for most of it.)