THE AMAZING LSB....

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Dude when do we finally get to put together a cool project? I'm feeling neglected over here. Not that I have like... Feelings.. Or anything..

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
What are your plans now though? Surely, you have something in mind? PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN THE WORKS!

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Matt and I actually talked some time ago about asking you to do something like last year's E3 TNE pre-Direct, but with Smash Bros' tournament at APEX later this year. We were coming up with other ideas for what we could do to flesh it all out, like if we did our own TNE Smash tournament and you interviewed us before our matches or something like that, but we haven't talked about it since then.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Matt and I actually talked some time ago about asking you to do something like last year's E3 TNE pre-Direct, but with Smash Bros' tournament at APEX later this year. We were coming up with other ideas for what we could do to flesh it all out, like if we did our own TNE Smash tournament and you interviewed us before our matches or something like that, but we haven't talked about it since then.
Would those who don't own Smash be allowed to participate?

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
So I've decided to try my hand at yet another new project.... LSB IS DEAD will now be used for all my PC streams and PC related videos....

I'm going to be making another thread that is focused on this new idea I have, and also be focused on nothing but Nintendo related content....

Look out for it soon....