The Community World Map

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Checked the map for the first time in awhile. We gotta get Menashe to move his pin to the proper new location.

Ok this is a great idea, but when I click on the link in the OP all I get is an error. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Hey Kevit, nice to see you around here again. And yeah I just checked the link seems to be all ruined, must be due to the new forums but I wouldn't have thought that would do anything. Can anyone fix the OP link?

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Hey Kevit, nice to see you around here again. And yeah I just checked the link seems to be all ruined, must be due to the new forums but I wouldn't have thought that would do anything. Can anyone fix the OP link?
What's the working link? I would replace the one in OP but I don't know what to replace it with.

Kevit

What's the working link? I would replace the one in OP but I don't know what to replace it with.
Thanks for the welcome back guys, and the fixed linky, have added myself.

I have been steering clear of all the gloom and negativity that is afflicting the WiiU everywhere and playing loads on what is becoming my favourite console. It was all getting too much and I wanted to form my own oppinion without all the downers. I am down to being a noob here, lol, with no post history, which actually fine with me.

Last edited:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Thanks for the welcome back guys, and the fixed linky.

I have been steering clear of all the gloom and negativity that is afflicting the WiiU everywhere and playing loads on what is becoming my favourite console. It was all getting too much and I wanted to form my own oppinion without all the downers. I am down to being a noob here, lol, with no post history, which actually fine with me.
Wait, your post count and history is gone! This is the first time I see this, actually. Hopefully it's not an issue a lot of people are having.

But yes, good to see you around again Kevit! We did wonder a few times where you'd gone.Make sure to drop by the CT, all the usual faces are still there.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Oh nevermind, I see you just made a new account. I'm assuming it's because you couldn't log in to your old account, in which case you should send a PM to Menashe about it, he can probably set you up. I would do it, but I don't have admin powers in these forums right now.

Kevit

[QUOTi
="juegosmajicos, post: 79149, member: 21"]Oh nevermind, I see you just made a new account. I'm assuming it's because you couldn't log in to your old account, in which case you should send a PM to Menashe about it, he can probably set you up. I would do it, but I don't have admin powers in these forums right now.[/QUOTE]
Heh, I just signed in with the link I was sent in my email, its no biggy, I may try and go back to Dark though.