The famous Pauly from "y cant metroid crawl" has beaten Super Metroid

I almost Died laughing at that, Its a pretty big thing on miiverse to. and you really cant blame him, because if you don't read the prologue thing, their really is no narrative to tell you that you are samus not a metroid. The crawling thing was just him being stupid.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
^
I honestly really do envy people just playing Super Metroid for the first time. Sure, there's going to be confusion, but they get to experience the game in a way that none of us can anymore. Zebes is completely unfamiliar to them. They don't know about finding Maridia. They get that sense of wonder that is gone for all of us, and that initial wonder is a big part of why I hold Super in such high regard.

Cubits

And miiverse is the perfect "guide" to help people accustomed to being lead down a linear path in their games. They may get frustrated, but unlike the olden-days, there's a way out. This makes retro games far more accessible than ever before, which is fantastic for everyone.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
And miiverse is the perfect "guide" to help people accustomed to being lead down a linear path in their games. They may get frustrated, but unlike the olden-days, there's a way out. This makes retro games far more accessible than ever before, which is fantastic for everyone.
Hopefully this means Nintendo can give us a complex, completely non-watered down Retro game in the near future.

Cubits

I'd like miiverse to be integrated into the gameplay for a mystery/puzzler game, sort of like how in-game web browsers have been used in a few titles over the past, sort of like how the secret world does things.

I almost Died laughing at that, Its a pretty big thing on miiverse to. and you really cant blame him, because if you don't read the prologue thing, their really is no narrative to tell you that you are samus not a metroid. The crawling thing was just him being stupid.
I thought it mentioned Samus at least once, and made it fairly clear what a Metroid is. So I thought it was pretty funny.

Oh and "Jellyfish is helping yes." Is now my second favorite. Alongside "this guys a super sayian hes doing my nut in?"