The Game Grumps play Ouya title: "Amazing Frog?"

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
I highly recommend you relieve yourself before beginning the video :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiCG6Vtetbc

That game sucks my left nut. The Ouya is pretty shitty as a whole. My housemate got one as a gift this Christmas, and there is way too much trash on the system. There are some hidden gems, but it's way too hard to find them.
With that being said, myself, my housemate, and another friend are making a game for it. It is VERY concept and planning phase, but my housemate and other friend know some programming, and I'm doing the creative/sound/design side.

Cyan

That game sucks my left nut. The Ouya is pretty shitty as a whole. My housemate got one as a gift this Christmas, and there is way too much trash on the system. There are some hidden gems, but it's way too hard to find them.
With that being said, myself, my housemate, and another friend are making a game for it. It is VERY concept and planning phase, but my housemate and other friend know some programming, and I'm doing the creative/sound/design side.
Very nice. What are they making it in? Unity, LibGDX (Java), or something else?

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
@CyanPrime - Danny is a lot of fun. In fact the show is a lot friendlier now, 'cause Jon, though incredibly funny, was a real prima-donna bitch and Barry had to edit around a lot of fights.
@SirNintendo - The point isn't that the game is good. The point is that it's so bad it's hilarious :))