The Great CT - Community Thread

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there in TNE land....

Call your mom.... Tell her you love her.... If you're married.... And have kids.... Give that woman a huge hug and let her know you appricate her today....

If your Mother is no longer with us, remember her today....

Gives thanks to your mothers today CREW.... It's the right thing to do....:mpray:

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Not gonna lie Mike that sounds like shit
Hasn't been a great few weeks, I concede.

Also, Negra Modelo isn't great with pizza.
It's not just single life though. It's also single occupancy in an apartment. Living alone, while is more expensive, I do generally feel happier, but it also means more responsibilities on top of it all. This week in particular I've been bad at cleaning dishes and in general keeping the place tidy. I also like having a tidy apartment, so that's my personal choice.

I also had drinks last night, so I only got 4.5 hrs of sleep, and it's showing. It's Friday though...
There are the days when you'd sure like help with the rent, and when there's no one around but the walls, but...yeah, I don't think I can go back to how things were before. It's been too long, and I'm too selfish now, and I'm not gonna bother dealing with anyone who complains about all the cocaine and lube I leave laying around.
person of interest always uses great music

I think I have broken it down to 3 key sounds

fuzz distortion
cold distance reverb
electric stutter

I think pretty much everything they use has 1 of those 3 elements

really fuzzy distorted guitars/bass/whatever, a reverb effect that sounds live, like old 1950s recordings.. that kind of sound, or techno/industrial stutter effects
Heh, I try my best to not over-analyze shows, because it can be distracting. Like I hate that I learned about color filter lenses, because now I can't watch an episode of Daredevil without seeing that green tint.
Anybody watch civil war? I like it a lot, I think the ending wasn't as impactful as I would have liked, but the tonal balance of the film was magnificent
Going tomorrow, probably.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Anybody watch civil war? I like it a lot, I think the ending wasn't as impactful as I would have liked, but the tonal balance of the film was magnificent
I loved it! Saw it on Saturday. The introduction of the two new characters to the universe was done extremely well. It was 2.5 hours, but it didn't feel long. I give it a big thumbs up!

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Captain America: Civil Bantz

It's like the only time anyone meant it in a fight was when what's his face found out what's his face knew what what's his face did to what's their faces.

EvilTw1n

OK, so don't click this upcoming hyperlink. Only providing it because it exists.

Thanks for putting a spoiler for a movie that just opened this weekend in a headline, Gawker.

Great of you guys. Really.

Pieces of shit.

FFS.

That is all.

GamingFreak1988

The Platformer Guru
that's unfortunate but good to know their will still be games from their liscenses. But come to think of it i haven't had many disney games. I think the only ones i ever owned were pure and split/second on the 360.

Disney wasn't really ever a major thing in my family growing up aside from movies.

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
@TechnoHobbit
I lurked and saw your thoughtful post.
Thanks for that.

I did a self ban over there cause I'm going through some stuff at home. Kinda depressed and stuff and posting just wasn't fun so I'm taking a few weeks off till E3 to clear my mind. I'll check in over here though. I was going to ban here too, but I thought I'd PM LSB some stuff.
But I gotta figure out some stuff for my self and I might even be moving up to your neck of the woods this year if everything goes as planned.

But I'll be back over there and here for E3.
I appreciate your post a lot and Ive always thought of you highly and you're cool in my book.

EthanGK

The blunder from down under
@TechnoHobbit
I lurked and saw your thoughtful post.
Thanks for that.

I did a self ban over there cause I'm going through some stuff at home. Kinda depressed and stuff and posting just wasn't fun so I'm taking a few weeks off till E3 to clear my mind. I'll check in over here though. I was going to ban here too, but I thought I'd PM LSB some stuff.
But I gotta figure out some stuff for my self and I might even be moving up to your neck of the woods this year if everything goes as planned.

But I'll be back over there and here for E3.
I appreciate your post a lot and Ive always thought of you highly and you're cool in my book.
Hey man, I don't know you very well at all but, I'm sure we're all here for you if you need anything. Hope the time out does you all the good you need to clear your head. If you need someone to vent to who isn't gonna judge and doesn't know jack shit about your life to hold it over you, feel free to flick me a message. Like anyone, I've been through some shit myself and know that sometimes chatting to someone who has very little to do with you can be good. Either way, best of luck and hope to see you back here recharged and rejuvenated when you're done with the forum purge :)

GamingFreak1988

The Platformer Guru
I've always wondered if i should've just gotten a 2ds one day after the price drop to $99. the only thing that held me back was mono sound. I actually don't like using headphones surprisingly, so i don't actually keep any in my home. I've never cared for 3D and wont pay for it, it makes me sick to my stomach every time I tried to use it. tv,s, 3d movies , i've tried a 3ds before felt like i was going to puke after 10-15 minutes. So could never justify paying for something I'd never use since my eyes can't handle it.

EvilTw1n

I've always wondered if i should've just gotten a 2ds one day after the price drop to $99. the only thing that held me back was mono sound. I actually don't like using headphones surprisingly, so i don't actually keep any in my home. I've never cared for 3D and wont pay for it, it makes me sick to my stomach every time I tried to use it. tv,s, 3d movies , i've tried a 3ds before felt like i was going to puke after 10-15 minutes. So could never justify paying for something I'd never use since my eyes can't handle it.
At this point, I guess it makes sense to wait and see what NX will be. But the 2DS is fantastic. I've never once thought "wow, I need to stop playing A Link Between Worlds because the audio isn't tip-top."
If you're still browsing Gawker and its family of sites in the year 2016, you deserve all the pain.
I only browsed Jalopnik. Not anymore. You click one sidebar link to read about fucking X-men and end up seeing a CA:CW spoiler.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
You rapscallions!!!!

Y'all NEVER EVER disappoint!

Highlights :

@killer7 askin if we know Cybersai.........who dosent.

@Majorbuddah gonna marry his boy for tax purposes and have a badass life together.

@theMightyME saying this place is his bromance

THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT

@juegosmajicos quoting his horny symbol, and doing the scared symbol. I was LIRL

@Karkashan badass on your Cybersai poppin up first on Google.

And @CitizenOfVerona with the epic Homer backin away pic.

@Shoulder you will find love one day.

@EvilTw1n you and I have been in a similar boat as of late.

@DarkDepths dont be messin with them fires. I have no doudt of your or my Candian brethrens epicness but those are wack I've been watchin the videos.

I would tell you all everything. But it's a long story, I'm just glad to be back here after being off the net for 1 1/2.

Your all still awesome I see which I never questioned. Now Ima go an get me a sandmich. :mlove:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
You rapscallions!!!!

Y'all NEVER EVER disappoint!

Highlights :

@killer7 askin if we know Cybersai.........who dosent.

@Majorbuddah gonna marry his boy for tax purposes and have a badass life together.

@theMightyME saying this place is his bromance

THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT

@juegosmajicos quoting his horny symbol, and doing the scared symbol. I was LIRL

@Karkashan badass on your Cybersai poppin up first on Google.

And @CitizenOfVerona with the epic Homer backin away pic.

@Shoulder you will find love one day.

@EvilTw1n you and I have been in a similar boat as of late.

@DarkDepths dont be messin with them fires. I have no doudt of your or my Candian brethrens epicness but those are wack I've been watchin the videos.

I would tell you all everything. But it's a long story, I'm just glad to be back here after being off the net for 1 1/2.

Your all still awesome I see which I never questioned. Now Ima go an get me a sandmich. :mlove:
Didn't make the highlight reel....