The Great CT - Community Thread

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
It is from Del Toro.... didn't he like direct this series?

3D In general executes comical expressions poorly and makes 2D animation the more suitable one for comical expressions. It just feels very jarring to see something being tried to look like the ones on 2D when it fails into doing that. The closest that comical expressions match the same as that of 2D is when watching Hotel Translevania but that's just about it.
I said more del toro and less dreamworks, as in it looks too much like a typical dreamworks movie and I would have preferred a heavier injection of del toro's style.

Socar

Ok so I've worked around one and a half years and yesterday I got scolded.

The things I got scolded for are that I don't give my status report which I will say it now that I admit that I didn't do that since I'm not in charge of any main projects that they are working on so I'll work on that hence forth.

But besides that I don't get why I am constantly yelled at for no reason. So I'll just tell what I am doing as of now

1. I do game testing

2. I am currently programming games on game maker

3. I pitch concepts or work on game design documents

4. I get audio resources as well.

They scolded me that I'm too slow for getting things done on time when I do things simply because I do the work that they ask me to do and leave. So they are now telling me that I'm slacking off and slowing down simply because I'm not reaching their expectations and that I need to constantly communicate and talk to everyone to get things done even when they haven't tasked me to do as such.

The problem I have here is that these things they assign me to do are not part of the main works that I'm doing and this kind of workload is inefficient for me because I'm the only person here doing a lot of these tasks.

They expect me to get the game maker tasks done fast even after telling them that I'm not very skilled at it. They expect me to deliver constantly good concepts even though they keep rejecting whatever concepts I pitch them and even when I do game testing and submit the bug report, they want me to now supervise and ensure that its done.

I don't understand this. Are they asking me to do stuff that they haven't asked for or is this the whole idea of the game designer.

The problem is that I'm constantly scolded almost every day and they aren't being clear to me. Ok so I admit that the amount of break time I take is a bit lenghty but that's only because they ask me to stay back even if working hours is over for however long it takes until the project is done. This is the reason why I didn't report my status because if I did, they will question it and they will force me to stay back.

So bottom line is, I have no idea what to do. I thought of Game Design being a fun job but what I'm doing or atleast what I'm working on isn't fun. Its cumbersome and often getting inconvenient.

heh....I'm so confused that I don't know what to ask here...my head is all puzzled up and I almost feel dizzy reading this again.......ok so my question is like, Should I quit this company or not?

This year just started and I'm already having bad things happening to me...

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!

The things I got scolded for are that I don't give my status report which I will say it now that I admit that I didn't do that since I'm not in charge of any main projects that they are working on so I'll work on that hence forth.

But besides that I don't get why I am constantly yelled at for no reason. So I'll just tell what I am doing as of now

1. I do game testing

They scolded me that I'm too slow for getting things done on time when I do things simply because I do the work that they ask me to do and leave. So they are now telling me that I'm slacking off and slowing down simply because I'm not reaching their expectations and that I need to constantly communicate and talk to everyone to get things done even when they haven't tasked me to do as such.

The problem I have here is that these things they assign me to do are not part of the main works that I'm doing and this kind of workload is inefficient for me because I'm the only person here doing a lot of these tasks.

They expect me to get the game maker tasks done fast even after telling them that I'm not very skilled at it. They expect me to deliver constantly good concepts even though they keep rejecting whatever concepts I pitch them and even when I do game testing and submit the bug report, they want me to now supervise and ensure that its done.

I don't understand this. Are they asking me to do stuff that they haven't asked for or is this the whole idea of the game designer.

The problem is that I'm constantly scolded almost every day and they aren't being clear to me. Ok so I admit that the amount of break time I take is a bit lenghty but that's only because they ask me to stay back even if working hours is over for however long it takes until the project is done. This is the reason why I didn't report my status because if I did, they will question it and they will force me to stay back.

So bottom line is, I have no idea what to do. I thought of Game Design being a fun job but what I'm doing or atleast what I'm working on isn't fun. Its cumbersome and often getting inconvenient.

heh....I'm so confused that I don't know what to ask here...my head is all puzzled up and I almost feel dizzy reading this again.......ok so my question is like, Should I quit this company or not?

Damn! Do you work for the Enthusiast Network aswell?

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear

1. I do game testing

I can't recall if I asked this before, or if you mentioned it, but where do you live exactly? Asking to work beyond working hours I believe is illegal in the US, but I suspect you don't live in the US.

Socar

I can't recall if I asked this before, or if you mentioned it, but where do you live exactly? Asking to work beyond working hours I believe is illegal in the US, but I suspect you don't live in the US.
To be honest, I'd like to keep my identity a secret but oh well...

I'm from India...and yes, that makes me an Indian.

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord

1. I do game testing

Status reports are actually really important, for your employer and for you. In both cases, it is because they let your employer know what you are doing. You could do a ton of work, but if you don't tell anyone, your employer might think that you aren't doing anything at all.

One thing about working is that if you just do what you're told to do, you won't impress anybody. Fulfilling your job requirements is sort of the bare minimum condition for being paid. If you want to get more respect, you often need to show initiative and a willingness to help out even outside of your job description.

You can ignore that, of course, but it won't help you in your career. If you do invest yourself in your work, and employers take note, you can use that as leverage in the future to shape your working conditions. It's sometimes called the "Bank of Goodwill." If you want to make a withdrawal, you first need to make a deposit.

No one gets to go straight from having no work experience to being Miyamoto and directing Pikmin around to build their master vision. I wouldn't recommend quiting immediately. Instead, I'd suggest you look at what the more senior people in the company do during their work days. If you can't find someone with a job that you would want to do, then maybe it's time to look at doing something else.

If you do find a position you like, start to figure out how to get there. See if you can talk with them about their career path. Show interest in that kind of role. And do your best to make deposits into the Bank of Goodwill.

Socar

Status reports are actually really important, for your employer and for you. In both cases, it is because they let your employer know what you are doing. You could do a ton of work, but if you don't tell anyone, your employer might think that you aren't doing anything at all.

One thing about working is that if you just do what you're told to do, you won't impress anybody. Fulfilling your job requirements is sort of the bare minimum condition for being paid. If you want to get more respect, you often need to show initiative and a willingness to help out even outside of your job description.

You can ignore that, of course, but it won't help you in your career. If you do invest yourself in your work, and employers take note, you can use that as leverage in the future to shape your working conditions. It's sometimes called the "Bank of Goodwill." If you want to make a withdrawal, you first need to make a deposit.

No one gets to go straight from having no work experience to being Miyamoto and directing Pikmin around to build their master vision. I wouldn't recommend quiting immediately. Instead, I'd suggest you look at what the more senior people in the company do during their work days. If you can't find someone with a job that you would want to do, then maybe it's time to look at doing something else.

If you do find a position you like, start to figure out how to get there. See if you can talk with them about their career path. Show interest in that kind of role. And do your best to make deposits into the Bank of Goodwill.
I get that but I just don't see the point of it since the only way I can make games for Nintendo is to start my own company.

I'm considering of doing something else that can be a decent replacement of my career right now. Thing is I don't know what to do besides doing Youtube (which I'm aware that its dangerous and risky to do.)...

DarkDepths

I get that but I just don't see the point of it since the only way I can make games for Nintendo is to start my own company.

I'm considering of doing something else that can be a decent replacement of my career right now. Thing is I don't know what to do besides doing Youtube (which I'm aware that its dangerous and risky to do.)...
My suggestion: keep working at your job. Keep building experience in the field. Start saving up for a Switch devkit. Once you are able to get ahold of one, do so and start working on a game. Do this at night after you get home from work so that you still have income. It's very probable that games you make for the switch will not sell well. You will likely need to make many games to start to see a decent income from it. When then starts to happen, then go ahead and quit your job and devote yourself full time to game development.

If you really want to jump into youtube, then you should be doing it now. Very few people make a livable amount of money from YouTube, and it generally takes quite a long time to get there. Again, it's something you'll have to build up while you are also working.

theMightyME

any of you guys ever hear of rabb.it?

my friend introduced me to it... pretty awesome... I am going to use it with my TVE bud will to watch the switch presentation.... basically you can watch a stream together (youtube, netflix, etc..) with a chat on the side... and I think you can even do audio and video chat while watching

one of my friend introduced it to me... he was using it to binge shows with some of his online friends, I watched some parks and rec and unbreakable kimmy schmidt with him, as well as some youtube vids... it is pretty fun, because you are watching it all synced

if you guys use it, or sign up, my username is themightyme

you can even do HBO Go on it... so those who haven't watched game of thrones... we could get together at some time and watch together lol, only 1 person needs the subscription (which I have)

since 1 person hosts, it isn't top quality... but the watching together aspect is pretty awesome

any of you guys ever hear of rabb.it?

my friend introduced me to it... pretty awesome... I am going to use it with my TVE bud will to watch the switch presentation.... basically you can watch a stream together (youtube, netflix, etc..) with a chat on the side... and I think you can even do audio and video chat while watching

one of my friend introduced it to me... he was using it to binge shows with some of his online friends, I watched some parks and rec and unbreakable kimmy schmidt with him, as well as some youtube vids... it is pretty fun, because you are watching it all synced

if you guys use it, or sign up, my username is themightyme

you can even do HBO Go on it... so those who haven't watched game of thrones... we could get together at some time and watch together lol, only 1 person needs the subscription (which I have)

since 1 person hosts, it isn't top quality... but the watching together aspect is pretty awesome
yes yes viewing parties

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Steve2 and I just got home from seeing "La La Land"! There are not enough words to describe how phenomenal this film was! The music, the acting, and the colors. The colors... like seriously wow.
It was funny and sad, joy and wonder, fantastical and so real. It was pure magic. It was transcendent.

Honestly, it may not be for everyone. I don't say this often about movies, but it was art. And so much fun. Damn. Such a good movie.

Last edited:

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
My wife tends to have a problem finishing series that she really likes. We've put off the last season of "How I Met Your Mother" for probably 3 years now and I finally made her watch the last season with me. I am extremely glad we finished it even though that last episode was a shot in the gut. I have to say that series is now officially my second favorite of all time (behind Scrubs.) When I watch something that has such a visceral quality it makes me want to create things. I've been in this weird place the last year with work and my creative life. I think I need to get back into watching/playing/interacting with things that inspire me again but I am just incredibly drained to really feel anything at the end of the day other than tired, it seems. I think I'm having this weird realization that I don't know if education is my end goal, as much as I hate that. I sort of have a plan in the works to escape if certain projects take off and have finally managed to kickstart a few things.

My brother and I are in the midst of creating a prototype for a game on mobile inspired that I will hopefully have ready for the end of summer. He's out of work as a programmer and will be doing the coding work. I'll be doing the animation, minimal story, concept work, etc.. Currently we are keeping it pretty secret as it would be easy for somebody to steal the concept for a mobile game. I'm using this experience to help me understand spriter animation and various gaming problems before I tackle a few more projects that are closer to my heart. I've got a lawyer lined up for when copyrights/trademarks need to be put in place and really everything together on the software/hardware end ready to go. I'm hoping I keep this wave of energy going because it isn't something easy to maintain.

So, what do y'all suggest watching or playing that inspires you? I think the last game, for me, that had this quality was XCX. I can't remember the last book that inspired me or really even movie.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
My wife tends to have a problem finishing series that she really likes. We've put off the last season of "How I Met Your Mother" for probably 3 years now and I finally made her watch the last season with me. I am extremely glad we finished it even though that last episode was a shot in the gut. I have to say that series is now officially my second favorite of all time (behind Scrubs.) When I watch something that has such a visceral quality it makes me want to create things. I've been in this weird place the last year with work and my creative life. I think I need to get back into watching/playing/interacting with things that inspire me again but I am just incredibly drained to really feel anything at the end of the day other than tired, it seems. I think I'm having this weird realization that I don't know if education is my end goal, as much as I hate that. I sort of have a plan in the works to escape if certain projects take off and have finally managed to kickstart a few things.

My brother and I are in the midst of creating a prototype for a game on mobile inspired that I will hopefully have ready for the end of summer. He's out of work as a programmer and will be doing the coding work. I'll be doing the animation, minimal story, concept work, etc.. Currently we are keeping it pretty secret as it would be easy for somebody to steal the concept for a mobile game. I'm using this experience to help me understand spriter animation and various gaming problems before I tackle a few more projects that are closer to my heart. I've got a lawyer lined up for when copyrights/trademarks need to be put in place and really everything together on the software/hardware end ready to go. I'm hoping I keep this wave of energy going because it isn't something easy to maintain.

So, what do y'all suggest watching or playing that inspires you? I think the last game, for me, that had this quality was XCX. I can't remember the last book that inspired me or really even movie.
Have you read "The Kite Runner", "Room", "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", "Water for Elephants", or "The Night Circus"?
Each of those books really inspired/touched me profoundly.

"La La Land" that I saw last night is all about living an inspired life and reaching for your dreams. (I will be going back to the theater to see it again.)

Let me think some more on movies or tv show suggestions. Those were just off the top of my head.

Shoulder

Good morning, TNE. Want to see me get leveled faster than Ronda Rousey in the Octagon? Sure you do.

This was during an evening a few weeks back where we had a camera crew from a local news team come in, and they shot testimonials, as well as b-roll footage, including this impromptu KO. And believe me when I say this, that felt like getting hit with a baseball bat.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Good morning, TNE. Want to see me get leveled faster than Ronda Rousey in the Octagon? Sure you do.

This was during an evening a few weeks back where we had a camera crew from a local news team come in, and they shot testimonials, as well as b-roll footage, including this impromptu KO. And believe me when I say this, that felt like getting hit with a baseball bat.
DAMN RIGHT ON THE BLINDSIDE BUTTON!!!

Were you demoing for the camera? Or did that really come outta nowhere?

Shoulder

DAMN RIGHT ON THE BLINDSIDE BUTTON!!!

Were you demoing for the camera? Or did that really come outta nowhere?
It really did come out of nowhere. I knew he was going to do something, but did not know what he was going to do. He asked me to grab his lapel, and then as you saw, right away he struck the side of my neck, and I went flat. I thought he was going to control my arm first before doing a strike, but he went straight for the strike, which made it even more of a surprise. Looking at this footage is interesting because it's the first time I've really had a chance to see what happens to myself during one of these knockouts, and as you can see, it's about what you'd expect.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
It really did come out of nowhere. I knew he was going to do something, but did not know what he was going to do. He asked me to grab his lapel, and then as you saw, right away he struck the side of my neck, and I went flat. I thought he was going to control my arm first before doing a strike, but he went straight for the strike, which made it even more of a surprise. Looking at this footage is interesting because it's the first time I've really had a chance to see what happens to myself during one of these knockouts, and as you can see, it's about what you'd expect.
I asked because if you saw that comin you are super human, because it really comes outta nowhere. Seriously I'm glad your ok:mhand:

Shoulder

I asked because if you saw that comin you are super human, because it really comes outta nowhere. Seriously I'm glad your ok:mhand:
Shoulder ALWAYS ok. :mcool:

Man no one caught him. Thats dickish
LOL. Yeah, the guy in the green belt, Matt (hey, another Matt!), was just laughing when it happened. Don't worry, I returned the favor later on.

Last edited:

Goodtwin

Explain that technique to me. Is it a sudden jolt to the artery? I don't believe you that it felt like getting hit with a bat......it looks like you didn't feel a thing. LOL :p

GamingFreak1988

The Platformer Guru
Definitely. I think people are in their right to blame a game for not being interesting enough, but when there's an interest in the game, even the most convoluted and difficult control system will be learned. Street Fighter, for example, has a control system that seems absurd when you think about it: you jump with the same stick that you move, you tap twice in a direction to dash, and you hold back to block; you have 6 buttons each with a specific attack assigned to it (which may change depending on proximity with the opponent and the player's standing, crouching, or jumping states), but if you press different combinations of buttons you can access grabs, skills, triggers, knockdown recoveries, ex attacks, and taunts; and you have to input different commands with the stick in combination with the buttons to access special and super attacks. No one should be asked to bother with a control system like that, yet people are willing to learn and master it because the game itself is so compelling.
interesting enough, i've substantionally lost interest in playing fighting games some time during the later half of the 7th gen. When I was younger i really enjoyed the thrill and excitement of learned all the mechanics behind each character in the games. Now a days... usually I don't enjoy it anymore. Not so much because it takes time. But the sheer amount of fighters in the games, I like trying out all the content a game generally has to offer, But I grew tired of it in fighting games and have moved onto different genres and types of games instead. Even smash bros. I've lost substantial interest in from melee and brawl in comparison to smash 4.

theMightyME

at least he gave you a nice massage afterwords lol

the moment you come to is classic, its like "oh hey there"

Shoulder

Explain that technique to me. Is it a sudden jolt to the artery? I don't believe you that it felt like getting hit with a bat......it looks like you didn't feel a thing. LOL :p
In laymen's terms, yes, it is a strike to about where the artery is, and that is where a lot of nerves, or vital areas are present. It wasn't simply that one area though, he was using his entire hand to hit a series of different vital areas on the side of my neck (aka pressure points) that cause this sudden jolt to the nervous system, and thus temporarily incapacitate you, which in a Boxing match, or a UFC fight would be considered a TKO. These are the same vital points that acupuncturists use in healing, which we incorporate into our system as a method for self-defense.

As far as the getting hit with a baseball bat feeling, I might be slightly exaggerating it, but it hurt A LOT more than what you see or expect.

EDIT: And you don't notice this because there is no sound, but I yelled quite loud when he hit me.

Last edited:
So I just watched PBS's First People and I just realized how you could make a video game with several different types of gameplay emerging through several different periods where humanity evolves in their behavior.

Imagine a game where you play generations of one family as their descendants get tracked over at 80,000 year long journey around the planet.

You could start with different waves of people that come out of africa and follow their journey along the point where they come into contact with the changing environments and the other humanoid species they meet along the way.

Would be lit.

Also Super Mario Run is lots of fun,y'all need to get back on that miitomo so I can get these points lol

@Shoulder Man that is crazy.

Last edited:

Socar

I'm considering to quit and do something else. I mean what's the point of having this pointless dream of mine.....making games for Nintendo. Me of all people.

Shoulder

at least he gave you a nice massage afterwords lol

the moment you come to is classic, its like "oh hey there"
****LONG POST BELOW****

The revival, or resuscitation as it's also known as is what you are seeing as a result of the knockout. This is how we can get hit, and not feel the effects afterwards. What you are seeing is my instructor is combing my back for any knots or lumps, in which case you must massage them out. This is because the energy can become stuck in that one place as a result of the knockout, and believe me when I say this, sometimes those knots can be the size of a grapefruit, and I am not exaggerating. You also notice he massages upward, which is a method to bring the energy up towards our head because during the knockout, the energy in my body sort of left my head (sedation is another term), which is what contributes to that dizzy, and dazed feeling, or in some extreme cases, total blackout. You can see this all the time in a Boxing ring, or a UFC fight. In this case though, the moment he struck the side of my neck, I immediately saw stars, and then my vision went black for a second before I even hit the ground. I of course needed assistance in getting up.

Another thing is you might notice I end up sitting cross-legged, and this is to keep our energy contained within ourselves to help aid in the revival process. The massaging of the shoulders is also crucial because there are a lot of nerves on the shoulders where it meets the neck, and this helps to bring your energy levels back into balance (this is also why shoulder massages feel so good). My instructor was also checking my eyes as your pupils will have dilated quite a lot at this point. The video cuts out too soon, but he continued to work on me for a little bit longer. It was about 30 seconds or less of revival, and then I was fine the rest of the night with no ill effects to speak of.

Now, what is the result if you do not do any revival techniques? Headaches are one of the big things for starters. You might also continue to experience the dizziness, and in some cases, depending on the technique, you'll even start feeling ill (there are even extreme cases where you might have a mental breakdown, but that's very rare, and usually there are outside causes on top of the techniques as to why you broke down). Usually though, if you get yourself taken care of within a reasonable amount of time, you'll be perfectly fine. We've had people in the past where they would be on the receiving end of techniques, and just "take it like a man," and would feel like shit for the next few days. I had this one time over a year ago at a seminar where I got punched in the chest accidentally twice by this guy from a different school, and within an hour, I was feeling severely ill. Like, I'm going to puke ill. Now, part of this was because we had just driven all through the night from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania, so a 12 hour drive, little sleep, not much to eat, and also dehydrated. All those factors, including the chest hits, caused my body to feel really ill, and I damn near almost puked, but I was able to control myself, and get resuscitated properly later on the evening. That was not a fun night, but luckily, after some dinner, a nice hot shower, and a good night sleep, I was back to 100%.

I am what's known as a high responder, so pressure point techniques work really well on me, but not everyone responds to the pressure points the same way, and some people don't bounce back as easily either. If I am on the receiving end of a technique, but are worked on right away, I can bounce back, and be ready to continue. Others for example might not get the same response as I did, but they would be worse off, and might have to sit out the rest of the night. Everyone is just a little bit different, and we have trained with pretty much every type of responder, and body type. This is important because by training with various body types, and responders, we can further enhance our training, and learn to defend against most attacks. Some people for example don't respond well at all to the pressure points, so we must have good body mechanics and structure in order to make the technique work right.

The downside of being a high responder though is everyone wants to test their techniques on you, but the upshot of it is you get to see and feel how that technique is. I've learned so much being on the receiving ends of techniques (those people are known as an Uke, which translated literally means "to receive"), that I will try to take all the opportunities as I can to become that Uke. Whether it is with a white belt, or one of the Masters or Grandmasters in the room, I want to feel how this is, both mechanically (so how the body reacts and moves), and also how the point work feels. There's the old adage of, "Train half for yourself, and half for your training partner." And most important of all, we are not here to kill each other, or seriously injure ourselves, or our training partner, so we must do techniques with care, and control.

I guess I got a little sidetracked for a bit, but yes, those massages are very helpful in our training, and not to mention very crucial. There is a lot more I can say, and go into more detail, but I think that is good for now. :mthumb:

Last edited:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
I wasn't sure if going for scanner upgrades first would be a good idea or not, but once I started finding more of the little Doom guys with their adorable helmets it felt like it was well worth it in the end.

Have I mentioned the soundtrack in this game is great? I probably have but it bears repeating.

pardon my gushing

praisegrima

MANGANian

Megalomaniacal Robo-Zombie
Hey I need help. Is anyone here a fan of Dragon Quest?

I played the first one and somehow I'm convinced to get another one. But I don't know which one to get and on which platform I should get it on.

I'm considering to get Dragon Quest 8 for the 3DS if it comes out this year....any suggestions?
Dragon Quest VIII is my favourite, and possibly the only JRPG I had so much fun that I spent more than 130 hours in the game before meeting the final boss and the post game story.

I really wanna recommend the PS2 version, since I do not believe DQVIII is suited for portable systems, but honestly I do not know what the 3DS version have to offer, as with DQ games, they have a pretty big issue where you have to grind early in the game to fight the first boss otherwise you're gonna die. In this game specifically, there are two irritating boss battles, and one GAWDF**KING INFURIATING one with a boss with ridiculously high defense and ridiculously high damage, and can reset any status buffs on your team.

I suggest getting at least DQIV, DQVI & VII. DQIX is good but isn't good enough, and DQX should be skipped.

Also It would really help if you guys know of a way to listen to video game music besides youtube. My staff is quite irritated when surfing for ost lol!
Well, there is soundcloud. If you're lucky some people may have already posted a few of your favourite themes there.

Forgive me TNE for I have sinned...

I joined Reddit and have been philandering on their boards for a couple weeks. @mattavelle1 , @FriedShoes , and @Shoulder have shown me the light...

View attachment 3290
Now how many Hail Matty's do I have to say?
I've heard that reddit was a terrible place, but it's very amusing and at times informative.

Trollhunters - fun, but it has those dreamworks cgi bits that always annoy me, like that 1 stupid expression, and the shitty looking fight scenes... I wish it was more del toro than dreamworks, but I still enjoyed it.

Let the face of love take you higher!

Steve2 and I just got home from seeing "La La Land"! There are not enough words to describe how phenomenal this film was! The music, the acting, and the colors. The colors... like seriously wow.
It was funny and sad, joy and wonder, fantastical and so real. It was pure magic. It was transcendent.

Honestly, it may not be for everyone. I don't say this often about movies, but it was art. And so much fun. Damn. Such a good movie.
I wanna see this film so badly. The trailer sold it to me pretty well.

interesting enough, i've substantionally lost interest in playing fighting games some time during the later half of the 7th gen. When I was younger i really enjoyed the thrill and excitement of learned all the mechanics behind each character in the games. Now a days... usually I don't enjoy it anymore. Not so much because it takes time. But the sheer amount of fighters in the games, I like trying out all the content a game generally has to offer, But I grew tired of it in fighting games and have moved onto different genres and types of games instead. Even smash bros. I've lost substantial interest in from melee and brawl in comparison to smash 4.
IMPOSSIBRU!

This is so good. I do hope Wii U games make their way somehow onto the Switch.

I wasn't sure if going for scanner upgrades first would be a good idea or not, but once I started finding more of the little Doom guys with their adorable helmets it felt like it was well worth it in the end.

Have I mentioned the soundtrack in this game is great? I probably have but it bears repeating.

pardon my gushing

praisegrima
People here had to listen to me gush about it for months

DarkDepths

I'm considering to quit and do something else. I mean what's the point of having this pointless dream of mine.....making games for Nintendo. Me of all people.
Dude. Did you read my reply to your previous post? It's not impossible, it just takes some work. If you want to do it, the only reason for it not happening is simply your lack of will.

theMightyME

Let the face of love take you higher!
only like 2 or 3 of those are that exact expression I hate from dreamworks

I remember when a friend of mine and I were working ona visual novel, we decided that we would put in a choice, and if somebody made the dumbest choice possible, every character would permenantly be stuck on a dreamworks face expression... for the rest of the game