The Great CT - Community Thread

MANGANian

Megalomaniacal Robo-Zombie
Man, I feel like this reaction towards TLOU2 is out of hand, to the point where I'm starting to think there's another reason I'm not seeing because the plot of the game definitely isn't the worst thing in the world, and people are being overwhelmingly mean to every aspect of the story and Naughty Dog themselves.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Man, I feel like this reaction towards TLOU2 is out of hand, to the point where I'm starting to think there's another reason I'm not seeing because the plot of the game definitely isn't the worst thing in the world, and people are being overwhelmingly mean to every aspect of the story and Naughty Dog themselves.
We’re all beginning to see this in all aspects across the board with the negative mob voice on social media.

Ima put this out there for some feedback. No rush just think about all of us. We have all been on the forums for many years now. It’s amazing to me how the “troll” stratgies really is just now starting to Take real hold on social media.

It took us years to figure out how to deal with this strategy but there were times when you would have quite a few voice online in forums that these people could gather some group. But it’s goin to a new level just with the sheer volume of voice your able to gather online for this or that reason to fight for or against.

Do you guys see it like this also?