The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Review) | ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Welcome to a channel that welcomes you with open arms! No no, it doesn't matter what systems or games you play, you can come here and enjoy any of it, or all of it! ;D

This thread will maintain a rolling 3-video log, enjoy!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Review)

Street Fighter V (PS4 Review)

Unravel (Xbox One Review)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

ZyroXZ2

Awesome, thanks for recreating the thread.
Sadly, I missed the opportunity to put it in the main Wii U section since I had created it before I saw your messages, lol :eek:

Though, I do see that I can't edit my original thread (shucks). I'll have to go with the usual mod call, huh? Haha

ZyroXZ2

Episode 16 is here, and it's a short film commercial! I worked pretty hard on this, so not much more needs to be said except that I hope you enjoy it! :)

Thread main post updated! :D

ZyroXZ2

Episode 18 is here, and I interview another Miiverse artist! This time, it's an Art Academy user from Germany! Stick around until the end for a little sillyness ;)

Original thread updated! :D

ZyroXZ2

Episode 20 is here, and with Mario Kart 8 just around the bend, many Wii U owners will be looking to accessorize their Wii U! So let's review some popular accessories, yeah?

Thread updated! :p

ZyroXZ2

Episode 21 is here, and with that my review of the latest and greatest: Mario Kart 8! Hope you like it, but you probably already bought the game so you know what to expect!

Thread changed!

ZyroXZ2

Episode 22 is here, and it's my recap of my very own Mario Kart 8 event at the Tech Museum's After Hours program! Not much needs to be said except that the event went VERY well... Check it out for yourself!

Thread updated! :)

ZyroXZ2

Hello friends and followers! This week will be my post-E3 discussion week! This thread is temporarily changed to reflect my discussions, but will return to its normal form next week!

The schedule is in the original thread post, but to get you started if this is the first post you're reading:

Edit: Corrected link

Last edited:

ZyroXZ2

Day 2, and it's yapping time! Let's talk about games we never knew about that Nintendo revealed at E3 last week!

Thread updated to match, enjoy!

ZyroXZ2

He has a gifted voice and looks like he works hard at what he does. Zyro add me to your Wii U brother. godofearthx
MORTAL, how DARE you ask that I add YOU?!

:mangry:

Nah just messin' with you and your username. I rarely get on Miiverse from my Wii U, though, so you are better off just sending me a request and it'll give me the notification the next time I'm on my Wii U, haha

ZyroXZ2

On to day 3 of my post-E3 stuff, and today's another highlight reel! This is a good-feel one, though, in the spirit of Nintendo's core purpose ;)

Thread updated, but since the ad at the top might mess with your clicking...

ZyroXZ2

Hello, and welcome back to the regularly scheduled program! After last week's four videos covering E3, things will go back to the less action-packed Thursdays at 12PM PST, haha! With that said, this episode will most likely be my last Miiverse artist interview, and it's with one of the best Miiverse artists ever. Enjoy!

Episode 24:

ZyroXZ2

Episode 25 is here (and wow, 1/4 of the way to 100 episodes!), and I review the Minish Cap since I never got to play it back when it released on the GBA. It recently released on the GBA VC for the Wii U, so... why not, right?

Thread updated! o_O

ZyroXZ2

I'm all about showing indie developers support, and with episode 26, I start several indie game reviews to come in a row starting with 'Shovel Knight'!

Thread updated! :mgeek:

ZyroXZ2

As previously mentioned, I'm showing my indie dev support by reviewing several indie games, and here we are on our second review! Watch it... meow?

Episode 27 added! :mthumb:

ZyroXZ2

My third and final (for now) indie game review is up, and it's for the Wii U exclusive 'Armillo'! What's it like? Have you even heard of it? Watch my review to learn all about it!

Episode 28 added to the mix! :)

ZyroXZ2

Hello everyone! The Xbox "Hut" will not run in an episodic nature like the Wii U "Five", but nonetheless will have a constant flow of videos! This thread is being converted to keep a rolling log of the last 3 videos, so enjoy! :)

Xbox One Lunar White Controller Review:

Forza Motorsport 6 Review:

Rare Replay Review:

Last edited:

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Congrats, man. I've only played Forza at the kiosk in GameStop, but I really liked the One's controller for its triggers. Probably the only time I've played a racing sim and thought "y'know, this is actually a good stand in for foot pedals."

I would say that you could find some TitanFall players around these parts, but I think they're mostly on PC.
People complaining about the Wii U startup being slow clearly don't own an Xbox One, lol...
Or a PS3. I've never understood the UI complaints on the Wii U (unless the PS4 boots like a Chromebook or a Win8 machine).

ZyroXZ2

With episode 29, I return (finally) to having a live guest on the show! Jessica rides a sport bike and drives a muscle car... So is she the right person for the right game? Let's find out!

Thread updated!

Enjoy! I'll have a blooper reel on this one coming on Monday! :p

ZyroXZ2

Episode 30 here (holy cow!) and I talk about several things. I've got a new way for appreciate Miiverse art, answer some very basic questions, and finally take a step back to look at the last 6 months of my show!

Enjoy!