The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Review) | ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

*Seems the forum got fixed to a more recent backup! Reposting the latest Xbox "Hut" episode!*

I don't fully support the concept of DLC, at least not yet, but Nintendo convinced me to give it a shot. While I've purchased both Pikmin 3 and Mario Kart 8 DLC, this is my first non-Nintendo DLC purchase. This is also my first DLC review, so leave some feedback!

GaemzDood

I understand that Bayonetta Wii U was a freebie, but considering how it looks a lot worse compared to 2, I wish they could've done more with it besides eliminating screen tearing. They could've made the framerate far more consistent, cap all cutscenes at 60 FPS like in 2, and added FXAA (they should've done this with 2 too though).

ZyroXZ2

Since I have Halo:TMCC, I got to jump into the Halo 5 multiplayer beta. What I primarily wanted to find out was how it felt to play in a genre that is overcrowded: many sharing similar control feel and mechanics. Is Halo 5 going to set itself apart, and is that a good thing?

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Zyro, my man, i love your videos. but if you think the Halo 5 beta still feels like Halo, you're outta your god damn mind. Either that, or you don't have much real Halo exp. From sprinting to iron sights they totally CoD'd halo. I'm a halo 2/3/Reach vet and this is nothing like the Halo of old. I'm looking forward to the finished version, and I'm glad i get to play early, but this doesn't feel like the bungie days at all.

ZyroXZ2

My first year has been one hell of a ride, and I want to give a big thanks to everyone who has helped me from the forums to the personal friends to random girls on the internet that agreed to interviews! You all have helped make my first year of content diverse and strong, and I can only hope to top that in my second year! Here's to year-two! Cheers!

I understand that Bayonetta Wii U was a freebie, but considering how it looks a lot worse compared to 2, I wish they could've done more with it besides eliminating screen tearing. They could've made the framerate far more consistent, cap all cutscenes at 60 FPS like in 2, and added FXAA (they should've done this with 2 too though).
Bayonetta 2's cutscenes actually drop to 30 fps... lol

ZyroXZ2

Zyro, my man, i love your videos. but if you think the Halo 5 beta still feels like Halo, you're outta your god damn mind. Either that, or you don't have much real Halo exp. From sprinting to iron sights they totally CoD'd halo. I'm a halo 2/3/Reach vet and this is nothing like the Halo of old. I'm looking forward to the finished version, and I'm glad i get to play early, but this doesn't feel like the bungie days at all.
Having played all four main Halo games in a row, I have a pretty good and RECENT sense of how they all control.

See, I've been seeing that same remark a lot and it makes no sense at all: adding sprinting does not make it CoD; adding ADS does not make it CoD. Halo requires teamwork and patience (and a ton of gunfire to kill someone), and that does not equal CoD. CoD is headless chickens running around with guns, shooting before they're even ADS'ing even. As I remarked "small modernizations", that would be adding sprinting and ADS. Those two things don't change the core combat, but instead add a taste of the modern era. I took down many players exhibiting CoD behavior simply because that does not work in Halo. If Halo is more like CoD now, then I dare you to play it like CoD and let me know how it goes! lol...

I feel like a lot of Bungie fans (note Bungie fans, not Halo fans) are simply biased against any changes, and I've been seeing those comments a lot about ADS and sprinting in particular. It was the exact same type of complaint leveraged against Halo 4 when they added sprinting and jet packs, arguably the best main Halo entry to date.

ZyroXZ2

So there's always been a problem between the genders, right? So why is it so different in gaming? Because it really isn't, it's just exacerbated by internet anonymity. Nonetheless, some things need to be said about the state of the general image of females in the gaming industry, and sometimes just in general!

GaemzDood

Darksiders II is arguably one of the best modern fantasy hack n' slash action adventure games this side of Shadow of Mordor, but god damn they really rushed & butchered the Wii U port (you'd know if you saw my Wii U ports thread). It looks and plays worse than the other console versions in addition to being (unacceptable) sub-HD and having a lot of screen tearing. Gamepad usage is amazing though.

ZyroXZ2

So I skipped the season pass to try out the first DLC pack released for Advanced Warfare to see if I feel the new zombies mode will be worth it. I'll readily admit I had fun, but was it $15 of fun?

ZyroXZ2

I've returned with another cosplay interview, but this time we talk a little about Nintendo and why they seem relatively unpopular with cosplayers. We also talk a bit about why we mostly see female cosplayers, and their ability to "crossplay" or "gender bend" while male cosplayers cannot!

ZyroXZ2

@ZyroXZ2 , always hanging with nice looking chicks, a born womanizer :)

But back on the video, that's pretty funny to see that PS4 love despite the lack of great first party titles... As you said, 3rd party games are the main games on the platform.
I'd say "womanizer" is going too far, I just talk to them like they're people, geez :p

She pretty much sums up the entire Sony Defense Force right now, though, hahaha!

ZyroXZ2

I had my eye on this game since I first saw it, mostly because I liked the artstyle and it looked fun. Did Microsoft Studios pick this game up knowing it would become something more?

ZyroXZ2

Perhaps an entire month of reviews wasn't the best plan in terms of energy... But then again, this is EXACTLY the kind of game a person needs between all the other games! This is a break game: the game you play between more intense gaming sessions!

ZyroXZ2

At this point, it's safe to say amiibo have become a craze. That word indicates that the popularity is at a level that receives both notable media attention and consumer aggression. But then there's the problem of perspective, and I thought I'd try to help with that...

ZyroXZ2

A Wii U exclusive indie title?! These are pretty rare, but hey, who doesn't like space? And Gamepad controls? Oh, right a lot of you don't like that last one, but you might just be in for a surprise!

ZyroXZ2

I'm not the kind that winces at violence and gore, and it's not because I play too much videogames, it's because I know it's just a videogame. Still, don't watch this review unless you can stomach some blood and guts!

ZyroXZ2

I interview my first Asian!... Okay, so that doesn't really matter and all, but I know boobs do... Oh, and something about a sexy Goomba cosplay!

P.S. Sorry for the late update, very rough day! xD

ZyroXZ2

With the second DLC pack released, I know have the entirety of the season pass on my hands. Was my return to Mario Kart 8 and its new 200cc mode worth every penny? Has Nintendo single-handedly curbed the belief that all DLC is simply a money-grab?

CORRECTION: I meant to say "12 dollars", not "12 ninety-nine"; working 80-100 hours a week is catching up! ._.

Last edited:

ZyroXZ2

This morning's Splatoon direct is probably more important to you, but maybe, just maybe, you'll get a little bored and decide to check out my discussion on Nintendo's next system: the "NX"!

ZyroXZ2

E3 2015 is a month out, and Nintendo is going into it without one of its most famous franchises: Zelda. So, then, what CAN we expect, and what do I want to see now that what I originally wanted to see isn't going to be there?

ZyroXZ2

Destiny has been a sort of controversial game: comment sections are filled with hate for it. Yet it remains a popular game, despite being plagued by the ever-growing problem of lack of content. Does the second DLC pack fix this?

ZyroXZ2

***Since it seems there was a forum rollback, here comes a double-update! (At least I THINK there was...)

Finding Nintendo cosplayers to interview is becoming a bit of a chore, mostly because Nintendo cosplayers are a bit of minority among cosplayers. Nevertheless, I got to talk to one who cosplayed as my SSBU main!

So Jackeline's boyfriend agreed to do a Let's Play on my channel, but I reminded him I only interview girls on the show...

Ex-Actarus

I interview my first Asian!... Okay, so that doesn't really matter and all, but I know boobs do... Oh, and something about a sexy Goomba cosplay!

P.S. Sorry for the late update, very rough day! xD

@ZyroXZ2 , you're such a womanizer ! Always hot chicks around you :) ! Mandee is gorgeous ! It's just a pity she doesn't do Nintendo characters cosplay. I could see her in Samus ( the haircut pretty much already done ).