The Megaman Zero Legacy Collection opens up the potential for more GBA/DS ports

I'm sure that I'm not the only one clamoring for re-releases or ports of GBA games on the Switch. Ever since the 3DS ambassador titles, it's been clear that a lot of fans are willing to experience playing GBA and DS games on a modern Nintendo handheld (legally, at least).
The GBA was filled with tons of great games from Nintendo (minish cap, metroid titles, warioland 4, warioware) intelligent systems (advance wars, sacred stones), the pokemon games, and even some great titles from companies like Square Enix, Konami (castlevania), Atlus and more.
With the Zero legacy collection now released, there's this untapped potential for more GBA and DS ports to the switch. I mean, a guy can hope right?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one clamoring for re-releases or ports of GBA games on the Switch. Ever since the 3DS ambassador titles, it's been clear that a lot of fans are willing to experience playing GBA and DS games on a modern Nintendo handheld (legally, at least).
reverse phone lookupnba redditpcpartpickerThe GBA was filled with tons of great games from Nintendo (minish cap, metroid titles, warioland 4, warioware) intelligent systems (advance wars, sacred stones), the pokemon games, and even some great titles from companies like Square Enix, Konami (castlevania), Atlus and more.
With the Zero legacy collection now released, there's this untapped potential for more GBA and DS ports to the switch. I mean, a guy can hope right?
Thanks to the Nintendo 3DS I'll be able to play Pokemon games for the first time ever starting with Pokemon Red Version. Wish me luck because I am playing the games and series completely blind with zero knowledge asides that all Generations can be played on the 3DS system so please don't spoil anything in the replies.
P.s New to gaming & the platform in general so sorry if this doesn't fit here, I just wanted to share as nobody around me is really into video games or Pokemon.