The Official 2015 Game Completion Thread

Aki

2015 Game Completion Thread

Welcome to the second annual game completion thread!

What is this thread for? - The purpose of this thread is a competition for all of us forum goers / gaming enthusiasts to post about the games that we've completed in the year 2015. You can make your posts as detailed as you want, recounting every little bit of your adventure, or as brief as you want. At the end of the year to the one baller ass 5* Stunner who wrecks the most amount of games will receive some sort of reward. Bred > Bed, now get to work.

What isn't this thread for? - THIS IS NOT A POST YOUR BACKLOG THREAD, so please don't waste virtual paper and server HDD space.

Reward - The reward for the first winner will either be a game or a redeemable code to your preferred online service.

Rules - The rules are pretty simple. The majority of the game(s) must be completed within the appropriate year. I.E. getting the last boss last year and beating it this year won't count. Also, mini games (eShop, Indie, PSN . . .) will not count the same amount of points as a full length retail game. I trust everyone here so there's no need to post pics. In case of a tie, I will flip my lucky Septim to determine the winner. The user whose name is first alphabetically will be assigned to Tiber Septim (Heads) and the other user will be assigned to Dovakiin (Tales).

2014 Results

Most Completed Game: LoZ: ALBW (5)
Runner Up: Super Mario 3D World (4)

Console With Most Completions: 3DS (20)
Runner Up: Wii U (19)

1. @Aki (23) - Darksiders (PS3), Assassin's Creed IV (PS4), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4), inFamous: Second Son (PS4), MGS: Ground Zeroes (PS4), The Last of Us (PS3), The Last of Us (PS4), Pokemon Y (3DS), LoZ: ALBW (3DS), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3 / Vita), Dragon Age: Origins (PS3), Dragon Age: Awakening (PS3), Mass Effect (PS3), Chrono Trigger (SNES), Final Fantasy IV (SNES), Super Mario Bros. (SNES), LoTR: Shadow of Mordor (PS4), Final Fantasy VI (SNES), LoZ: Twilight Princess (GCN), Super Smash Bros. (Wii U), Final Fantasy I (PSone)

2. @Superfakerbros (21) - LoZ: ALBW (3DS), Phoenix Wright - Dual Destinies (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All (DS), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS), Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS), LoZ: Wind Waker HD (Wii U), Shovel Knight (Wii U), Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (3DS), Guacamelee! STCE (Wii U eShop), Azure Striker GUNVOLT (3DS eShop), Mighty GUNVOLT (3DS eShop), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U), Fantasy Life (3DS), Pikmin 3 (Wii-U), Moon Chronicls (3DS eShop), Mighty Switch Force! 2 (Wii-U), Advance Wars (Wii-U VC), Shantae (3DS VC), Shantae: Risky's Revenge (3DS eShop)

3. @ModernSamuraiJay (7) - Fez (PC), Braid (PC), Mark of the Ninja (PC), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U), Rayman Legends (Wii U), LoZ: ALBW (3DS), Shovel Knight (Wii U)

4. @Odo (6) - Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), Airport Hero Hawaii (3DS eShop), Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS), Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GCN), Swords and Soldiers (Wii U)

5. @Mr-Chris (4) - LoZ: ALttP (SNES), Super Mario 3D World (Wii U), Okami (Wii), Superstar Saga (3DS)

5. @thelittlelaughingman (4) - CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PS3), Uncharted 2 (PS3), Minecraft (PS3), Tales of Graces F (PS3)

6. @Fernin320 (3) - LoZ: ALBW (3DS), Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (GB), Gradius Galaxies (GBA)

6. @mattavelle1 (3) - Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GCN)

7. @Daniel_Switzer (2) - F1 Race Stars: Powered Up, Injustice (Wii U)

7. @Jacesonnall (2) - Spec Ops: The Line (PC), Just Cause 2 (PC)

7. @Shoulder (2) - Super Metroid (SNES), Other M (Wii)

7. @TechnoHobbit (2) - Portal (PC), Rocketbird: Hard Boiled Chicken (PC)

8. @CyanPrime (1) - Cave Story (3DS)

8. @theMightyME (1) - LoZ: ALBW (3DS)

8. @WolvenofGames (1) - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PC)

Last edited:

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
Awesome. I may get in on this thread this year. A few questions first (I think the former law student in you will appreciate this, heheh):

- Do new play-throughs of game's you've played in the past count provided the entirety or majority of that play-through happens in the relevant calendar year?

- Closely related to the above question, do immediate second or third playthroughs count? (NG+, ++ etc. or perhaps to improve scores/mastery such as with games by Platinum)

- Does a game like Xenoblade X Chronicles (ie long) count the same as a game like Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (ie short)?

- Does completion count for more than simply "beating"?

- How does one determine they have "beaten" a game with multiple modes such as Hyrule Warriors? Especially when there's no story mode, for example an NBA 2K game?

- How does one determine they have "beaten" a game that is endless (ie Minecraft)? Or a multiplayer focused game?

- How do we factor in rogue-like's? For example FTL might take you a few hours to complete a single playthrough (in some you will fail, in some you will be victorious), but is geared towards multiple play-throughs and content unlocks.

Aki

Awesome. I may get in on this thread this year. A few questions first (I think the former law student in you will appreciate this, heheh):

- Do new play-throughs of game's you've played in the past count provided the entirety or majority of that play-through happens in the relevant calendar year?
Yes

- Closely related to the above question, do immediate second or third playthroughs count? (NG+, ++ etc. or perhaps to improve scores/mastery such as with games by Platinum)
Yes

- Does a game like Xenoblade X Chronicles (ie long) count the same as a game like Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (ie short)?
Yes

- Does completion count for more than simply "beating"?
No. For example, I listed as having beaten Super Mario 3D World without having gotten all of the stickers. Also, bonus worlds like the special worlds in Mario don't count either unless they're part of the actual game and not bonus.

- How does one determine they have "beaten" a game with multiple modes such as Hyrule Warriors? Especially when there's no story mode, for example an NBA 2K game?
As long as the game his a single player mode like most games have a story mode then clearing it will count. Changed my mind on the sports games. See super long post below.
- How does one determine they have "beaten" a game that is endless (ie Minecraft)? Or a multiplayer focused game?
Those games don't count since you can't really beat them in the traditional sense.

- How do we factor in rogue-like's? For example FTL might take you a few hours to complete a single playthrough (in some you will fail, in some you will be victorious), but is geared towards multiple play-throughs and content unlocks.
I'm not sure what FTL is, but if it's similar to how Diablo is structured then clearing the story mode will be sufficient.

Last edited:

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
@Aki
Ok, so I think I'm clear on the rules - at least in spirit. It's a sort of complete the story club/competition. Games like fighters don't count unless they have a robust story mode (P4 Arena?). Sports games don't count (even if we complete a full season "campaign"?). Rhythm/puzzle games might count if there's a structured story (likely to be the case with P4 Dancing all Night)... or perhaps a campaign/level structure? (ie Rhythm Heaven) - but a game like Tetris would be clearly out. Monster Hunter 4 is in because it has a story mode, Mario Maker is out because it defies completion.

The one grey area still left for me is FTL (Faster Than Light). I'm not sure where it would stand in this.

Aki

@Aki
Ok, so I think I'm clear on the rules - at least in spirit. It's a sort of complete the story club/competition. Games like fighters don't count unless they have a robust story mode (P4 Arena?). Sports games don't count (even if we complete a full season "campaign"?). Rhythm/puzzle games might count if there's a structured story (likely to be the case with P4 Dancing all Night)... or perhaps a campaign/level structure? (ie Rhythm Heaven) - but a game like Tetris would be clearly out. Monster Hunter 4 is in because it has a story mode, Mario Maker is out because it defies completion.

The one grey area still left for me is FTL (Faster Than Light). I'm not sure where it would stand in this.
Fighters are sort of a grey area. For example, I included Smash Bros in my list of completed games because I unlocked all of the levels and characters. However, not every fighting game has as many unlocks as Smash. The only other fighter that I play is Street Fighter and the unlocks in that game are super easy. So, I'd say that if the game has a good amount of content and is going to take around 5+ hours to unlock or somewhere in that ballpark, sure, you can count it.

Thinking about it, clearing seasons in sports games counts as long as you play the games and play the post season games if you make it there. Usually, when I play a Madden season, I play every single game including the playoffs on 7 min quarters with accel clock on. When I play an NBA 2K season or a FIFA season, my rule of thumb is to play a game a week, not in real life, but in the game. So say you're playing NBA, you go look at the calendar and look at each 7 game stretch and just play one game from it. I usually play the highest ranked team.

I don't play rhythm games and have never played them so I'm not actually sure how to answer that question nor do I play FTL games or even know what they are.

The sole purpose of the thread is to get people into playing games that they like and discussing them. I don't think anyone here is going to be specifically targeting 3-5 hour indie games for the sole purpose of winning a game at the end of the year. With all of that being said and in regards to your questions, it's hard to answer what genres should be allowed and what constitutes a "completed" game since a game is a game and we all have different preferences. So, to simplify this whole thing a good rule of thumb to follow is if the game is a retail game, a game that can be purchased in a store, completing it will count as a full point regardless of the genre. Since I don't play certain genres and can't define what beating them requires, I'm going to leave that up to the users. So just ask yourself if you would accept it if you were hosting the challenge.

Last edited:

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Just finished up Spec Ops The Line, and holy crap was that good. Sure the gunplay isn't anything special, but the narrative and themes presented on top of the moral dilemmas you face were great, and thought provoking to say the least.

The scene after you use the white phosphorus mortar was chilling, especially with that close-up of the the mother holding her child.

EDIT: Spec Ops The Line
PC

Last edited:

Aki

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
PS4
01/03/15

Finished the game last week with a buddy of mine who's been co-opping it with me since the beginning. We had a blast playing the game and I really enjoyed the story and my character. I plan on beating RoS and then possibly making another character and doing it over again. Not much else to say since it's been like a week.

Odo

I love trying to complete games but I'm not good at it, so most of games I'll post here will be beaten games, not really completed ones. I'll let you know the ones I completed.

I may complete MK8 until 2020.

BobSilencieux

Alright! First game completed of 2015:

The Last Of Us
13/01/15 (or 01/13/15 to most of you)

I really wasn't going to bother with this game, because of how utterly dreadful and boring i found the Uncharted games, but my friend got me it for Christmas so i had to play it really. And it's a really fantastic game. It does a lot of things very well (the atmosphere, the pacing, the crafting, the tactical combat...) and only a few small things hold it back from true greatness (cutscenes with button prompts, insane difficulty spikes, it's a bit too long...) but i'd still give it a 9/10.

Aki

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
PS4
02/20/15

Beat this game a few days ago with a friend of mine, same one that I beat the original game with. Overall, I liked this DLC a lot. It was a bit on the lengthy side, but the story was pretty interesting with Malthael. The areas were pretty cool as well, but I felt like the ending dragged on forever.

Resident Evil: HD Remaster
PS4
02/20/15

Beat this game on the same day that I beat RoS on. This game is still one of the best. Had a blast playing it. I beat it so many times that I knew exactly what to do and when. I played it on normal, highest difficulty available off the bat, with Chris and cleared it in slightly over 10 hours, saving both Jill and Becca. I plan on doing a Jill playthrough and just multiple playthroughs in general to unlock everything. Let's just hope that the RE:0 HD Remake leak was legit.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
Steam
02/22/15

After about 60 hours and about a month of gameplay, I have finally beat this game after so many years with Owen Starrkiller, my dark sided Jedi Guardian / Sith Marauder. I got to the ending of the game previously on XBOX, however, due to unknown reasons, I never completed it. Well, I have now and I have to admit that the game was great, especially with the TSLRCM mod that restores a good amount of content cut due to time constraints by Lucas Arts and lack of experience by Obsidian. I really liked how the game was more deep and focused more on the gray areas of the Force as opposed to the typical black and white feel of the original game. However, I'm still not sure which one I prefer more. I'll have to replay the game sometime down the line as a light sided Jedi to fully experience it, however, I still think that I'll prefer the first game.

Last edited:

Odo

I finished Pokemon Yellow. E4 is beaten.

This is my Pokemon Project where I'm going to get through all generations.

30 hours of gameplay.

Now I'll start Pokemon Crystal and keep playing Xenoblade.

My 2015 log

Xenoblade Chronicles Wii 70h 5/5 stars
Hyrule Warriors Wii U 8h 5/5 Stars
Darksiders 2 Wii U 5h 4/5 stars
Pokemon Yellow GBA 2h 5/5 Stars
Animal Crossing: Wild World 3DS 2h 5/5 stars
Pokemon Shuffle 3DS 2h 3/5 stars
D&D Chronicles of Mystara Wii U 01:40 5/5 stars
The Wonderful 101 Wii U 01:18 4/5 stars
Mario Kart 8 Wii U 00:55 5/5 stars
Lucadian Chronicles Wii U 00:49 5/5 Stars
Airport Hero Hawaii 3DS 00:46 5/5 Stars

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
Thus far, I have beaten...

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (Wii-U VC)
Advance Wars (Wii-U VC)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Wii-U VC)
Nano Assault Neo (Wii-U)
Mighty Switch Force! 2 (Wii-U)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (3DS)
Mirror's Edge (PS3)
Portal 2 (PS3)
BloodRayne: Betrayal (PS3)

TBH, I had mostly beaten these games last year and over Winter Break but I didn't get around to completely beating them till this Spring Break :p

Also, I beat the latter three with a friend on his PS3

Shoulder

Let the records show on this day 3/19/15, I finished The Wonderful 101.

After you get used to the controls, it's a blast to have fun with.

Odo

No new finished game since Pokemon Yellow.

I'm still playing Xenoblade, Pokemon Shuffle and AC:WW. I want to beat Xenoblade before June.

I stopped playing Darksiders 2. It got boring.

I played DKL and DKL2.

DKL is not my thing any more. It's that kind of game that you need to memorise everything int the level to get through it or you get beaten by monsters that come from nowhere. I'm getting old.

DKL2 is less insane, I'm still playing it.

The Wonderful 101 is not my thing either. I gave up figuring it out.

2015 log

Xenoblade Chronicles Wii 90 5/5 stars
Hyrule Warriors Wii U 8 5/5 Stars
Pokemon Shuffle 3DS 5 3/5 stars
Darksiders 2 Wii U 5 4/5 stars
Pokemon Yellow GBA 3 5/5 Stars
Pokemon Crystal GBA 3 5/5 Stars
Animal Crossing: Wild World 3DS 2 5/5 stars
D&D Chronicles of Mystara Wii U 01:40 5/5 stars
Donkey Kong Land 3DS 01:32 5/5 stars
Donkey Kong Land 2 3DS 01:23 5/5 stars
The Wonderful 101 Wii U 01:18 4/5 stars
Mario Kart 8 Wii U 00:55 5/5 stars
Lucadian Chronicles Wii U 00:49 5/5 Stars
Airport Hero Hawaii 3DS 00:46 5/5 Stars

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Ok I'm gonna count this even tho I haven't seen / beaten all the monsters in the game. When I do that tho I'll be back here.

But in the offline I just finished HR9 and they showed me the credits. Now the game goes onto HR10.

But for now I've seen the credits at the end of the game. It only took me 242 hours.

Odo

No Odo no. The game only requires you to he one with it. Don't force the game do this. Play the first mission atleast 3 times to get a solid barring on what the game requires of you. After that move on and profit.

You can do it Odo!!!!
I've been trying playing it Off-TV, it's easier for me, but still it gives me headaches sometimes, because I got confused many times.

The first mission, that part where you have to hit the bus to avoid it hitting the school, it was a pain to do that, I just couldn't figure out the movement I have to use.

When I play using the TV, it's sometimes easy but I'm rubbish at drawing the movements.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I've been trying playing it Off-TV, it's easier for me, but still it gives me headaches sometimes, because I got confused many times.

The first mission, that part where you have to hit the bus to avoid it hitting the school, it was a pain to do that, I just couldn't figure out the movement I have to use.

When I play using the TV, it's sometimes easy but I'm rubbish at drawing the movements.
When it comes to the drawing the right thumb stick is your best friend. Also even tho I played the first mission about 5 times, the game still didn't really click till about the 3rd mission.

After that it's an amazing fantastic game.

Odo

I finished SteamWorld Dig

Brilliant game! It's on sale so get it if you haven't!

Also, currently I got 100h of Xenoblade.

Last week I played Need For Speed Nitro. It's an ok game, but maybe it's the best NFS (together with Carbon) for Wii.

2015 log

Xenoblade Chronicles ------- Wii 100h 5/5 stars
Hyrule Warriors ------- Wii U 8h 5/5 Stars
Pokemon Shuffle ------- 3DS 7h 3/5 stars
Darksiders 2 ------- Wii U 5h 4/5 stars
Pokemon Yellow ------- GBA 3h 5/5 Stars
Pokemon Crystal ------- GBA 3h 5/5 Stars
Animal Crossing: Wild World ------- 3DS 2 5/5 stars
SteamWorld Dig ------- Wii U 08:10h 5/5 stars
Mario Kart 8 ------- Wii U 03:40h 5/5 stars
Armillo ------- Wii U 03:08 h 5/5 stars
The Wonderful 101 ------- Wii U 02:08h 4/5 stars
Need For Speed Nitro ------- Wii 01:49h 3/5 stars
D&D Chronicles of Mystara ------- Wii U 01:40h 5/5 stars
Donkey Kong Land ------- 3DS 01:32h 5/5 stars
Donkey Kong Land 2 ------- 3DS 01:23h 5/5 stars
Castle Conqueror EX ------- 3DS 00:57h 1/5 stars
Pokemon Rumble World ------- 3DS 00:56h 4/5 stars
Donkey Kong Land III ------- 3DS 00:56h 5/5 stars
Lucadian Chronicles ------- Wii U 00:49h 5/5 Stars
Airport Hero Hawaii ------- 3DS 00:46h 5/5 Stars

Hmm lets see here.....I've completed Majora's Mask 3D and FE: Awakening this year...maybe something else...on the verge of completing Dishonored and Ocarina of Time 3D.....Wind Waker HD too.....I suck lol. I think Odo is winning though :p

Odo

No, I'm not. That list is my list of played games. I only finished Pokemon Yellow and SteamWorld Dig this year. I'll beat Xenoblade and mk8 soon.

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
I finished Mortal Kombat 9's (PS3) and Mortal Kombat X's (PS4) Story Mode, which I hope counts as beating it :p, and I recently beat The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS), Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (Wii-U), and Castlevania: Circle of Moon (Wii-U)

Odo

I finished Xenoblade Chronicles

YEAAAH!!!

The story is extraordinary!!

Now I only need to find all the fanservice outfits!

And Alvis is a bloody
computer!

OMG!

Where's that Xenoblade Chronicles theory thread? I'm supposed to read it.

Last edited:

Shoulder

Just finished blasting through Bioshock for the very first time. I loved the narrative, but sometimes the enemies felt rather unfair to fight when they just kept on pummeling you until you defeated them. Clearly, I just need some practice on that front. Oh, and I chose to save the Little Sisters rather than harvest them. I've heard that's the better way in the end, and the endings are slightly different between harvesting and rescuing them.

So on this day 6/13/15, Bioshock was finished!

Odo

My finished games:

Pokemon Yellow
SteamWorld Dig
Xenoblade Chronicles
Mario Kart 8 DLCs

Now I'm playing Fire Emblem and Professor Layton

My log of played games:

Xenoblade Chronicles---- Wii---- 113:04---- 5/5 stars
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap ---- Wii U---- 16:46:00---- 5/5 stars
Professor Layton and the Curious Village---- 3DS---- 12:00:00---- 5/5 stars
Pokemon Crystal---- GBA---- 10:00---- 5/5 Stars
Pokemon Shuffle--- 3DS---- 09:00---- 3/5 stars
SteamWorld Dig---- Wii U---- 08:10---- 5/5 stars
Hyrule Warriors--- Wii U---- 08:00---- 5/5 Stars
Darksiders 2---- Wii U---- 05:00---- 4/5 stars
Mario Kart 8--- Wii U---- 03:40---- 5/5 stars
Armillo--- Wii U---- 03:08---- 5/5 stars
Pokemon Yellow--- GBA---- 03:00:00---- 5/5 Stars
Animal Crossing: Wild World--- 3DS---- 03:00:00---- 5/5 stars
The Wonderful 101--- Wii U---- 02:08---- 4/5 stars
Fire Emblem--- Wii U---- 02:00---- 5/5 stars
DuckTales: Remastered--- Wii U---- 01:54---- 4/5 stars
Need For Speed Nitro--- Wii---- 01:49---- 3/5 stars
D&D Chronicles of Mystara-- Wii U---- 01:40---- 5/5 stars
Castle Storm--- Wii U---- 01:37---- 2/5 stars
Donkey Kong Land--- 3DS---- 01:32---- 5/5 stars
Donkey Kong Land 2--- 3DS---- 01:23---- 5/5 stars
Final Fight 2--- Wii U---- 01:08---- 5/5 stars
Castle Conqueror EX--- 3DS---- 00:57---- 1/5 stars
Pokemon Rumble World--- 3DS---- 00:56---- 4/5 stars
Donkey Kong Land III--- 3DS---- 00:56---- 5/5 stars
Lucadian Chronicles--- Wii U---- 00:49---- 5/5 Stars
Airport Hero Hawaii ---- 3DS---- 00:46---- 5/5 Stars

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
Finally got around to beating Bayonetta (Wii-U)...I kinda wish I had just saved my money for The Witcher 3 or Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward instead :/

Wolven

The Wolf of TNE Street
Finally got around to beating Bayonetta...I kinda wish I had just saved my money for The Witcher 3 or Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward instead :/
You.... didn't like.... Bayonetta??? It was my GOTY last year..... you should try giving it a second playthrough, the second playthrough is SO MUCH better

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
You.... didn't like.... Bayonetta??? It was my GOTY last year..... you should try giving it a second playthrough, the second playthrough is SO MUCH better
Well I have just finished the first Bayonetta. I still need to complete Bayonetta 2

It was fine but it wasn't $60 worth of fun for me. This is the kinda game where, had it been on any other system, I'd have waited till it hit $20 or less. Believe me, half-way in, I kinda needed to force myself to finish it and I get the feeling it'll be the same for Bayonetta 2 as it's more or less the exact same game. I got this game back in like November or something and, since then, I had beaten Batman: Arkham Knight, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, the Story Mode of BOTH Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat X, the Single-Player Campaign of Splatoon, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D AND The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. Yeah, Bayonetta did not have a high priority on my list. For me, the best Platinum Games game was Okami on the PS2, a game they made while they were still a part of Capcom

Wolven

The Wolf of TNE Street
Well I have just finished the first Bayonetta. I still need to complete Bayonetta 2

It was fine but it wasn't $60 worth of fun for me. This is the kinda game where, had it been on any other system, I'd have waited till it hit $20 or less. Believe me, half-way in, I kinda needed to force myself to finish it and I get the feeling it'll be the same for Bayonetta 2 as it's more or less the exact same game. I got this game back in like November or something and, since then, I had beaten Batman: Arkham Knight, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, the Story Mode of BOTH Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat X, the Single-Player Campaign of Splatoon, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D AND The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. Yeah, Bayonetta did not have a high priority on my list. For me, the best Platinum Games game was Okami on the PS2, a game they made while they were still a part of Capcom
Fair enough, but Bayonetta 2 is a whole different ball game, and it has a far bigger 'fun' factor than Bayonetta. I recommend you give it a try, since both of those discs made up my GOTY last year ^_^