THE OFFICIAL M RATED TNE GTAV THREAD - NEW AND IMPROVED FOR PC [MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Are you playing tonight on 360? I've got about the next 2-3 hours to kill. I've been playing Survival because that seems to have a decent return on both cash and RP. What on earth does JP do?

I think the only person here playing GTAV on 360 other than you is Juegos....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I keep seeing fuckers with level 50 and 60.... I'm only at like level 29 and I already play this game WAY too fucking much....
These fuckers must be virtually just living in Los Santos.... For Reelz....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

I just noticed that in this pic I took of the cave painting on top of Mt. Chiliad it basically tells you about the UFO that visits there after you get 100% completion in the single player game....
I'm wondering if there is a temple in the mountain itself.... Or that the mountain is the temple.... According to the painting there is some kind of something there....

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
lookin like a jetpack in that bottom-right image.
maybe it's there for future DLC purposes like a lot of the other weird locations that we've been noticing. "war of the worlds" DLC confirmed? i don't see why they couldn't do it haha. i'd love to see some gta5 DLC break away from standard gta type missions and go totally bonkers with aliens and UFO's everywhere. or godzilla. or 50 ft female nick cage haha.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I've been exploring a lot and noticing tons of shit in this game that I had no idea even existed.... Like I've been driving my dirtbike around underground through the subway tunnels and the underground aqueducts.... It's amazing how much detail is in this GTA....
At a point I'm sure I will have seen everything, but even then I'm sure there will be little things within those areas that will still amaze me....
So much depth.... Just so much....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
About 22k more and I can finally buy that penthouse apartment for 400k.... Then it's time to start filling my garage.... It's all gonna be laced in Captain N.... Should make for an awesome showroom.... Time to go get paid.... $-)

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

My new garage with an elevator that leads to....

The view is nice.... Then downstairs is the bedroom....

Pretty nice View from here too....

My new mirror....

And last but not least the bathroom complete with stocked TP for those mornings when you wake up and feel like an asswipe....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Well.... They say any landing you can walk away from is a good one.... Too bad I walked right through the game world and glitched under the ground which is actually water so it kills you....
Bad landing check....

Same. Was kind of holding out hope that it would, but I think the ball is simply in Nintendo's court right now. With sparking Rockstar's interest and whatnot. They've done it before so once they get the Wii U's situation stabilized, the fish might start to bite.

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
This game is still soooooooo badass.... I really hope Wii U gets this game sometime down the road.... I would love to play this on my Wii U....
Same here but I know it ain't happening. I'll just have to deal with the DS3 in the mean time

At the post office.

UPS are fucking scumbags yo, had to go down there to get shit sorted out lol. Y'all are playing this weekend right? Gonna hook the PS3 back up and holler at y'all later in the week

Is wolven joining us?