THE OFFICIAL M RATED TNE GTAV THREAD - NEW AND IMPROVED FOR PC [MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
dude, that would be so sick. we'd finally have a party of 4 and we'd just fuck shit up and tear down the fucking place.
REAL TALK.

I'm on the east coast until the end of August though. Wish I brought my ps triple.

Or you guys could all get it on xb1 haha

Aki

Ah fuck, my PC is busted. Needs a new gfx card, but I'm thinking about just buying a whole new rig instead of patching up the old one.
I'm also thinking of building a PC or buying one from either Origin or Alienware. Mostly leaning towards the Alienware because of the case. However, I'm not purchasing it until around October, maybe later depending on what kind of deals are going down so I still have time to browse custom PC cases. The one thing that's for certain is that the card is going to be a GTX Titan.

Aki was just talkin about an Alienware Alpha for like 400 bucks.
Their great at base price, as buddah said replacing the card is the better option. Also, I invested close to as much into the Alpha itself. I upgraded the CPU, HDD, and RAM. I don't really know what kind of PC you can get for $750, but this isn't bad considering the cost was spread over time. It definitely looks and plays better than PS4 and XB1 and I can choose which controller I want to use, but, ultimately, it's going to end up remaining in the living room since the endgame is the desktop in the office. Even at it's bace price with overclocking, it was better than both consoles.

I hope we can all play eventually.... I've had dreams about such a day....
That would be dope. For now, we just need to reel buddah in and we're set.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
I'm also thinking of building a PC or buying one from either Origin or Alienware. Mostly leaning towards the Alienware because of the case. However, I'm not purchasing it until around October, maybe later depending on what kind of deals are going down so I still have time to browse custom PC cases. The one thing that's for certain is that the card is going to be a GTX Titan.

Their great at base price, as buddah said replacing the card is the better option. Also, I invested close to as much into the Alpha itself. I upgraded the CPU, HDD, and RAM. I don't really know what kind of PC you can get for $750, but this isn't bad considering the cost was spread over time. It definitely looks and plays better than PS4 and XB1 and I can choose which controller I want to use, but, ultimately, it's going to end up remaining in the living room since the endgame is the desktop in the office. Even at it's bace price with overclocking, it was better than both consoles.

That would be dope. For now, we just need to reel buddah in and we're set.
If you only like Alienware for the case, there are tons of cool looking cases you can buy. Just check out newegg.com.

I'm sure you already know this, but Alienware will charge you hundreds more than the PC is really worth. Just go to /r/buildapc, give them a budget, and they'll piece out a build for you for free. You just have to buy and build. You'll have that Alienware shit for like 2/3 the price.

Aki

If you only like Alienware for the case, there are tons of cool looking cases you can buy. Just check out newegg.com.

I'm sure you already know this, but Alienware will charge you hundreds more than the PC is really worth. Just go to /r/buildapc, give them a budget, and they'll piece out a build for you for free. You just have to buy and build. You'll have that Alienware shit for like 2/3 the price.
Like I said, I still have time to buy / build this baby and will definitely take my time and iron out all of the details, no doubt about that. Also, I've had a Dell XPS 72o back when I was in high school, during that time Dell had acquired Alienware so their XPS line was on par with the AW desktops, pretty sure that the only difference was the branding and case since they used the same parts. I know that you're overpaying for the brand, but sometimes, that just can't be avoided and it's not always a bad thing. For example, I use Macs and usually drive a Benz or a Range Rover. Many would have you believe that those companies also charge a premium for the brand and that may be true, but they've never let me down and my Macs have been so stable that even when I buy the desktop, I still don't plan on ever using Windows as my main OS. Anyway, I realize that a PC is vastly different from a car seeing as you can virtually by the same parts something that you can't do with a car. Regardless, I'm still going to take your suggestion and use all the resources available to me. Worth mentioning, that I've done a few preview builds and while it's true that I'm gonna get a way better deal to just build myself, I still can't get over that AW Area-51 case. That thing is so fucking slick. I just don't know if it's worth an extra 1k - 1.5k. I'll definitely be sure to consult you in this process if I need some help/

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Never ones to miss out on the chance to commandeer a holiday as an excuse for promotional discounts, the Los Santos Chamber Of Commerce is celebrating Labor Day in Southern San Andreas with a docket of new deals in GTA Online this weekend, along with bonuses on select recreational activities.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH: ELITAS TRAVEL LABOR DAY SALE
For all weekend jet setters, the online leader in executive aviation sales is offering a 25% discount on all aircraft and sponsoring 2X RP & GTA$ payouts on all Air Races and Parachuting Jobs for aerial thrill-seekers.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH: LEGENDARY MOTORSPORT LABOR DAY SALE
On Saturday, the purveyors of high-performance vehicles are slashing prices across virtually their entire inventory by 25%, and also staking 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Land Races.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH: DOCKTEASE LABOR DAY SALE
Whether it's a leisurely sail off the coast of Chumash you're after or a speedboat to draw stares from Vespucci Beach, the boat of your dreams is 25% off this Sunday at Docktease. And if competitive watersports are more your thing, take advantage of 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Sea Races.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH: WARSTOCK CACHE & CARRY LABOR DAY SALE
Cap off the long weekend with some urban warfare compliments of Warstock Cache & Carry. All day Monday, get 25% off their entire stock and earn 2X RP & GTA$ payouts in all Deathmatches.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
The GTA Online Freemode Events Update Coming Next Week September 15th: Watch the New Trailer
Posted 5 hours, 12 minutes ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games

Freemode Events in Grand Theft Auto Online are a new advancement in open world gameplay, giving players access to a range of seamlessly integrated games and challenges in GTA Online’s Freemode. Taking full advantage of the latest generation of consoles and PC hardware, there are no menus, lobbies, or load times – just an open Freemode session filled with Friends, Crewmates, rivals, and randoms where spontaneous and chaotic new games and challenges will appear.

One of these events can kick off at any given moment while in Freemode, and you can customize your session to decide exactly which ones will happen – so you can play as much or as little of this new content as you like. With countless variations on each Freemode Event, there are tons of unique new experiences, each offering new opportunities for reaping GTA$ and RP in GTA Online.

Feeling locked and stocked? Look out for King of the Castle – an every man for himself turf war where you’ll need to ascend and claim the designated ‘castle’ as your territory – and then fend off everyone else as they go all out to dethrone you. Form fragile alliances and work together in modes like Hunt the Beast, where one volunteer is temporarily transformed into a faster, stronger, beastly character who must escape relentless pursuers. Freemode Events also take the shape of insane stunt challenges, such as popping the longest wheelie, catching the most air in a land vehicle, or performing the most near misses in a vehicle without crashing.

Also included with next week's update are two brand new Adversary Modes. First,Hunting Pack: you’re part of a team tasked to deliver a priority vehicle rigged to explode if it drops below a minimum speed, while your opponents race, ram and batter to take it down. Or try Cross the Line, where heavily-armed squads face off across a neutral zone – with the goal of having all team members strategically penetrate their opponents’ territory to claim victory. The Freemode Events Update also brings the Rockstar Editor to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with new features (also being added for current PC users as well) such as an ambient audio and sound effects library, Snapmatic integration, Director Mode updates and more. Watch the new trailer now at the Rockstar Newswire.