The Official Nintendo Switch Rumors Thread

FriedShoes

MLG
Last year was terribly filled with rumors too, just that most were entirely false.

I'm 90% sure the DanganRonpa 3 rumor is fabricated. The cover, even if placeholder, just has a lot of things off about it. Along with the fact that no one else was able to grab a screenshot, just the one dude? I dont buy it.

Ridge Racer 8 would be nice. I do not know what those other 2 games are.

GaemzDood

Last year was terribly filled with rumors too, just that most were entirely false.

I'm 90% sure the DanganRonpa 3 rumor is fabricated. The cover, even if placeholder, just has a lot of things off about it. Along with the fact that no one else was able to grab a screenshot, just the one dude? I dont buy it.

Ridge Racer 8 would be nice. I do not know what those other 2 games are.
The "box art" is using placeholder art with a really terribly applied title logo. Also, just porting the third game would be Mass Effect 3 Wii U tier.

GaemzDood

I really wanna try that fortnite, and I for sure would do Diablo 3 just because I love a good dungeon crawler.
Never played Fortnite to be honest, but Diablo III is an addicting as hell co-op game. My brother and I actually fought over loot, lol.

Fortnite will be really interesting considering it's very CPU bound. DOOM was a corridor shooter and that struggled somewhat.

Last edited:

GaemzDood

Hey, remember that time I said that South Park: The Fractured But Whole would be announced in the E3 thread that I can't find to save my life?

Well, I was right. I'm psychic.