The Official TNE Pick-up Thread

Aki

As the title implies, the is the Official TNE Pick-up Thread. Being a member of NeoGAF, I was inspired to start up one of their infamous pick-up threads over here @ TNE. Feel free to post whatever it is that you guys pick up; new electronics, books, games, a car or whatever. I love threads like these and hope that this will be one of the more active threads. Anyway, I look forwarding to seeing all of the pics.

Mr-Chris

-Smashing!-
My recent game purchases:

Gears 2 is to just complete my Gears collection and I also got that along with Far Cry 3 and Bioshock Infinite as part of a 3 for 2 deal and I know the praise those games have recieved. I bought Boom Blox to play with friends and heard it was good and I bought Mario Power Tennis because I freakin loved that as a kid so wanted it again.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
My recent game purchases:

Gears 2 is to just complete my Gears collection and I also got that along with Far Cry 3 and Bioshock Infinite as part of a 3 for 2 deal and I know the praise those games have recieved. I bought Boom Blox to play with friends and heard it was good and I bought Mario Power Tennis because I freakin loved that as a kid so wanted it again.
Matt's gonna R.A.P. this because Boom Blox....

Aki

The campaign of Gears 2 was really good, I thought. Also, good looks on Mario Tennis, game is awesome! However, I think the new play control version of it is better.

Mr-Chris

-Smashing!-
The campaign of Gears 2 was really good, I thought. Also, good looks on Mario Tennis, game is awesome! However, I think the new play control version of it is better.
All the Gears campaigns are great for sure (Though to a lesser extent for Judgement). 2 had its moments for sure. I did consider getting the New Play Control Version on Wii but I remembered hearing the controls aren't too great....I'd rather play with a GCN controller anyway.

Aki

All the Gears campaigns are great for sure (Though to a lesser extent for Judgement). 2 had its moments for sure. I did consider getting the New Play Control Version on Wii but I remembered hearing the controls aren't too great....I'd rather play with a GCN controller anyway.
I've never played Judgement, so idk about that game, but I do know that not many people liked it. Some of the moments in 2 were pretty crazy like cutting out of that thing and that Hawaiian guy killing himself.

I found that NPC Mario Power Tennis plays a lot like Wii Tennis. With that being said, you need a good amount of space, which could be problematic for some. To this day, I don't think that I've mastered using those special moves effectively or even how you're supposed to use them, lol.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
This thread is awesome by the way. I wish I was buying anything physical these days so I could post a picture, but lately all my purchases are done through Steam or the eShop.

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

Been a while since I've gotten something on Steam. My backlog grows ever stronger, even as I try to bite into it by playing Dark Arisen today.

praisegrima

aww yeah

Shit is fresh as fuck.
Super thick artbook, has pretty much every bit of art from the game and a gajillion other things like little comics, fun spreads, concept art, stage schematics and art, weapons, landscapes, backgrounds, bosses, unused stuff.
SO goood. Would be a plus if I knew japanese because they have some notes here an there.

My recent purchases...

Xbone and Halo 5 came today, the Squid plushie and Ash hat are gifts for friends and I got those from London Comic Con. I also got the Meta Knight plushy and Eternal Darkness from the con too.

I got this great shirt from comic con as well!

NES_Dreams

Nice thread, man. Here are some goodies culled from the wild during the past couple weeks:

"Please Understand!"

The mysteries of the creepy old closet or Non-vanilla secret:

WHO could possibly need this much candy? I think we all know the answer to that....

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Heavenly Sword - S3
Pandora's Tower - Wii
Disgaea Hour of Darkness - S2
Airforce Delta Strike - s2
Primal - s2
Bladestorm: the Hundred years war - 360
Zone of the Enders HD - 360
Enclave - Xbox
Demon Stone - Xbox

Twas my haul from today (as well as the rest of the FMA manga I was missing).

praisegrima