Pandora's Tower - Wii
Disgaea Hour of Darkness - S2
Airforce Delta Strike - s2
Primal - s2
Bladestorm: the Hundred years war - 360
Zone of the Enders HD - 360
Enclave - Xbox
Demon Stone - Xbox

Twas my haul from today (as well as the rest of the FMA manga I was missing).

praisegrima
Pandora's Tower is a top tier game. :mthumb:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Pandora's Tower is a top tier game. :mthumb:
I had originally planned to get the VC version, but kept forgetting to buy it. Then I just saw it on a shelf, out in the open and I couldn't resist getting that sweet, delectable physical copy.

Ordered some White DVD cases online, that way I can replace my slightly scuffed cases that I've accumulated. (also found an old IGN post of @repomech 's while I was googling, which I thought was kinda neat).

praisegrima

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
I had originally planned to get the VC version, but kept forgetting to buy it. Then I just saw it on a shelf, out in the open and I couldn't resist getting that sweet, delectable physical copy.

Ordered some White DVD cases online, that way I can replace my slightly scuffed cases that I've accumulated. (also found an old IGN post of @repomech 's while I was googling, which I thought was kinda neat).

praisegrima
Was I looking for replacement Wii gamecases?

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
I just got a Yarn Yoshi amiibo. For some reason I thought they were a regular size plush, turns out they're the same size as other amiibos, which makes me even more adorable because they're smol. I may or may not have gushed at the display of them earlier today.

Also finally got Pokemon Black 2 cause that was an empty space in my collection.

praisegrima

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Let's see... spent some birthday money today.

Got Rodea the Sky Soldier on the Wii U (and apparently the Wii version comes with it. Didn't know that)
Grabbed the Legendary Starfy and Monster Tale for 2 bucks and 4 bucks, respectively.
Bought Children of Mana and Ni No Kuni for 20 bucks total.
Found a First for Figures Link statue for 30 bucks. I now own a First for Figures Link statue.
A used 3DS NFC reader. Because sure, why not.
Sonic Riders for the Gamecube.

And Pokemon Pearl. I was originally gonna transfer everything left in the boxes off the cart, then erase the save so I could start a new game later on. Except when I go to turn it on, I find that the previous owner only ever obtained 5 badges, had an equally balanced team, and even had a halfway decent trainer name.

So I decided I won't delete the save and restart. Instead, I'll finish the game for the girl who had it before me. And once I've done everything I can, then I'll transfer everything up to the later gens.

grimabepraised

Aki

man, i've bought a buncha shit since i last posted. um, let's see . . .

xbox one
- halo 5 console
- batman: arkham knight
- dishonored: definitive edition
- borderlands: handsome jack collection
- dark souls ii: scholar of the first sin
- darksiders ii: deathinitive edition
- divinity original sin
- fallout 4
- far cry 4
- metro redux

pc
- baldur's gate: enhanced edition
- baldur's gate 2: enhanced edition
- kingdoms of amalur: complete edition
- fifa 16

3ds
- bravely default

wii u
- metroid: zero mission

i'll try to upload some pics later.

unfortunately, i bought all of these xbox one games n i don't even play much xbox one anymore. it was a cool little phase while it lasted n i've built up a solid collection. i gave it a chance. at least i can say that, but it's just too last-gen in the battle it's trying to fight against the evil empire n the dark invader, ps4.

balder's gate is fuckin dope af, btw. a while back, i remember reading that dragon age: origins was the spiritual successor to that game n since i didn't kno what the game was all about, i didn't care. seeing as dragon age: origins is one of my fav games ever, i decided to buy bg:ee n i got the feels straight away.

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
Not the thread I was expecting. I was about to post my stats and wait for the PMs to roll in.

So instead, I will just post my Black Friday 2015 haul:
Damn turbo.
You said the trick was to throw money under the bed every paycheck and not buy a lot during the year.
My problem is with the few Nintendo games per year I buy I might as well buy them day 1 since they rarely go down in price and the Nintendroughts are long enough to deal with... Therefore I have to buy them day 1.
But I'm gonna start saving up for PS4 games and do a Black Friday hual for that system.

So for WiiU the 3-6 games I want this year will all be day 1.
Twilight Princess HD
Starfox Zero
SMTXFE - probably gonna be a rare game day 1 ala Devils Turd
Pikmin4 - if this does really happen I can see this going out of print quickly like Pikmin3
ZeldaU is obviously day 1 for everyone

isturbo1984

Whoremonger & Cokefiend
Damn turbo.
You said the trick was to throw money under the bed every paycheck and not buy a lot during the year.
My problem is with the few Nintendo games per year I buy I might as well buy them day 1 since they rarely go down in price and the Nintendroughts are long enough to deal with... Therefore I have to buy them day 1.
But I'm gonna start saving up for PS4 games and do a Black Friday hual for that system.

So for WiiU the 3-6 games I want this year will all be day 1.
Twilight Princess HD
Starfox Zero
SMTXFE - probably gonna be a rare game day 1 ala Devils Turd
Pikmin4 - if this does really happen I can see this going out of print quickly like Pikmin3
ZeldaU is obviously day 1 for everyone
For the most part, yeah, lol. I always have at least a couple hundred saved for black friday. I just save way more money buying game att hat time of year instead of everything day-1. Although I am starting to ramp down on that date a little bit, as there is just too much for me to get to at a reasonable time. I'm better off buying a few games on release date instead of waiting for the BF cut. Part of it is I have a little more disposable income, but the big part of it is I am going to trade in more games this gen and not build up such a massive library like I did in the PS3/360 era.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Have no photos because it's digital, but myself and @TheAmazingLSB picked up Driveclub, which is quite a good racing game. The graphics themselves are phenomonal, especially for a console. It runs very smooth at 30fps, and the car physics are quite good for what it is, which is sort of hybrid arcade/sim game. I was worried that using the Dualshock would be detrimental to the driving aspect of the game, but it's actually pretty good.

So in the game, there's a heavy social aspect of the game in the form of Clubs. The Idea is you create a club, and up to six people join in, and you basically can compete against other clubs, also provide challenges between others and whatnot. There's a lot of other ways of it, but that's the gist.

So when it came time to coming up with a name for the Club, naturally LSB and I thought we'd call ourselves TNE Crew. And guess what? It was taken. We also tried TNE Wonderful Ones, and even Nintendo Enthusiast, but those were too many characters (Seriously?). So LSB came up with TNE Goombas, but he ended up misspelling goombas, and forgot the B, so it came to TNE Goomas (Which according to urban dictionary is an acronym for get out of my apartment, or get out of my ass). And to top that off, once you create a Club, you cannot change it, so rather than sticking with that, we just threw out that Club, and started a new one called TNE GOOMBAS. The best part of this? LSB has it all on camera with our reactions. We were laughing our asses off for a long time about it.

Sorry, that was a rather long post about picking up shit, but picking up shit should involve a story, and here's our story.

FriedShoes

MLG
Got this in from glorious Nippon today.
Artbook for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
DHL is a pain in the ass.

The sellers put a fucking sticker on the cover, god that is so painful. Gotta be careful to remove that.
Otherwise, very cool artbook thats full of spoilers so I'm gonna not look in it until I beat the game.

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
got matching U4 PS Gold headset and PS4 controller..
funny thing is.... I don't even like Uncharted games nor modern Naughty Dog games for that matter, but I loved the color.