THE RANT ROOM....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
If you're trying to do this kind of thing (social commentary on video games and the industry) then you will already know that there is a lot of competition out there all over the web, especially on youtube, which is where I primarily post my videos....
You have angry black nerds, angry joes, sesslers, game round tables, talking heads, and much much more.... So where does TNE, myself and this new podcast or fancast stand in the middle of all that...? Well....
Here's the thing.... You see while all of these others are doing their shows and getting paid, and most are finding ways to get paid for it by now, I'm not and probably will never receive a single dime from any of this, which in my eyes is what makes what I do so different.... I love what I do....
My hands are unbound and free to discuss and troll whatever it is I like.... Most people who do this gimp themselves on purpose.... I'm free in a way that most others who do this aren't.... Free to be honest in a way that you rarely see from most other game commentators imo....
I would compare what I'm doing and or planning to do more to something like a radio talk show in the same ilk as something like say The Howard Stern Show than any commentary that you see or will see out on the market currently.... Raw, uncut opinions and a focus on entertainment and fun over facts and statistics.... All recorded with actual game handhelds and consoles....
I have a very unique vision for what I want out of NES NINJAS and even my own show TNE BLUES.... So far I see that vision coming together.... After months of making gifs, vids, fancasts and other things Menashe finally gave me a chance to show not just you (TNE posters and readers) but the entire world what the fuck I can do....
So where does this leave you as a viewer...? Well you are in a unique position.... You are here at the start of what I hope becomes something great.... You are here now while all this is happening.... You are a part of it....
As I and the show evolves, you as viewers are coming along for that ride.... Helping to influence that and in most cases be a part of the show and the site in ways that aren't really open for just everyone on the internetz.... To me that is something special....
You're here on the ground floor watching and helping us build it up as we go along.... Helping to build a foundation....
Always remember that I am you.... Not some guy sitting on his pedestal looking down at you and expecting you to care what I have to say or worship any opinions I have.... This show isn't some ego trip I'm taking, this is what I want to do with my life....
And more than anything else I want all of you, every single one, along for that ride, where ever the trip may take us....
I am going to take this as far as it can go, and maybe even a bit beyond that.... I have one thing on my mind at this point and that one thing is how badass of a show can I make...? Watch and find out....
And thank you for your support....
-LSB

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Your mission statement should go under either every Nintendo Ninja episode on the front page so that people know you want interaction.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Your mission statement should go under either every Nintendo Ninja episode on the front page so that people know you want interaction.
You think so...? I was kinda of just getting things off my chest.... Kind of letting anyone who wants to read this know how much this show and chance to do what I love mean to me....

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I didn't read this as "getting this off my chest". I read this as "this is what I would like to see my TNE videocast/podcast turn into and I want y'all to join me".

In doing that NOT only for us forum fellas, but how do the thousands of others who come to the main site know that?

It read to me more like goals and dreams. And if interaction is heavy in that then you gotta get your vision at. IMO, but that's your call

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I didn't read this as "getting this off my chest". I read this as "this is what I would like to see my TNE videocast/podcast turn into and I want y'all to join me".

In doing that NOT only for us forum fellas, but how do the thousands of others who come to the main site know that?

It read to me more like goals and dreams. And if interaction is heavy in that then you gotta get your vision at. IMO, but that's your call
QFT.... I'll turn this into a special messege to the viewers....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Being flat fucking broke during this holiday season is starting to get to me.... But having to worry about being able to eat is a worse place to be in.... I'm so sick of being broke all the time....
Better bring my umbrella.... Cause RL is raining shit down on me constantly.... RANT!

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
As I turn my head to reflect on what I've been doing on these boards these last few months I see it as almost a complete waste of time.... Time to rejoin the human race and stop chasing pipe dreams.... It was interesting to find out that I could even do some of the things I've done here.... But that's over now....
I'm ready to leave this behind in favor of pursuing a better life.... I'm done wasting time on things that don't really matter....
I'm glad today I finally realized that.... It's been too long since I have....
No more gifs. No more shows. No more wasted time....
Sincerly,
Jason....

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
I hope you're able to get yourself to the place you want to be. Sometimes life just needs attending to and there's no escaping it - it ain't easy to be sure. If this is that juncture for you, I get it, and all the best to you. I do hope to see you around here again one day . >:D<

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I hope you're able to get yourself to the place you want to be. Sometimes life just needs attending to and there's no escaping it - it ain't easy to be sure. If this is that juncture for you, I get it, and all the best to you. I do hope to see you around here again one day . >:D<
Very well put thank you Repo. I have been debating all day "well should I like LSBs post? Dislike it? How do I reply?".
I hope ever shares your sentiment in this post cause I sure do aswell. Go get em' LSB

Aki

It sucks to see you go, but at the same time it's for a good reason. You got to do what got to do, that's pretty much it. I commend you on taking the initiative to better yourself. You were definitely one of the more entertaining personalities around. I found a good amount of your gifs pretty funny. I hope you figure everything out and then work it out. It would be nice to see you pop in sometime down the road. But yeah, good luck, man.

Menashe

For some people, it's possibly to live life regularly with friends and family and post online in a forum community as a way to complement the social life they already have. Posting on forums doesn't replace or become mutually exclusive of real life. For other people, they can't seem to find a regular social life, so online socializing is all they have. And for other people, the two are mutually exclusive. Either they completely throw themselves into their online persona or they have to break free of the "addiction" and develop their normal life.
It's unfortunate that we don't get LSB as part of our community in addition to his involvement in regular life. Obviously he knows what's best for him and thinks the two are mutually exclusive at this point in his life. Hopefully regular life will become stable enough for him that he can join us again at least in a small capacity.

LSB man, I hate to see you go but if it's what's best for you then that's that. I hope you sort out life and things pick up man. Hope to see ya again :)>-

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Going to be retreating from the boards as of today.... Will be back maybe when the time is right.... I'm starting to feel like a bit of an outsider.... Time to take a break....
When I come back I expect this place will feel different, hell it's already turning in that direction.... And I don't like it.... Take care all....
- LSB

Cyan

Going to be retreating from the boards as of today.... Will be back maybe when the time is right.... I'm starting to feel like a bit of an outsider on these boards.... Time to take a break....
When I come back I expect this place will feel different, hell it's already turning in that direction.... And I don't like it.... Take care all....
- LSB
Sorry to see you go. :(

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

Going to be retreating from the boards as of today.... Will be back maybe when the time is right.... I'm starting to feel like a bit of an outsider on these boards.... Time to take a break....
- LSB
Aight, see you later mate.

Tucker's gone loco

An outsider...? How? You're like one of the 'main' TNE guys. When I first came to this site I'd always see you around and stuff. Hope you sort your stuff out though and hope it won't be long till you return :)