The Top 5 games you HAVEN'T played!

Cyan

So sometimes we find out about games through other means, like LPs, or friends playing. What are your top five games you HAVEN'T played? (Note, you can have played it, but you must not have past around 20% done)

1: SNATCHER - Watched a LP of it, kinda killed the game for me, but one of these days I'll run through it because it seems like a fucking GREAT game.

2: Chrono Trigger - See above, replace LP with watching older brother play it.

3: Iji - Would play it, but it look so hard :< Fantastic game though, watched a full LP of it.

I can't think of any more off the top of my head. BEGIN DISCUSSION!

Resident Evil 4, seen some videos and a lot of people saying it's great. Chrono Trigger, the game is always praised so highly. Super Mario World, that game is also highly praised and some say it's the best Mario game! CoD 4, never played it but everyone else loves that game and it was pretty ground-breaking. Metal Gear Solid 1, never played it as that's just how it is though I did watch an LP on it and hear it's rather good.

I could say loads more to be honest haha!

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy VII (which I own on PSN)
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario RPG

Just for the record, I've only played through FFI, and FFX/X-2 when it comes to the FF series. I do have FFII, and FFV for GBA though, which I haven't played.

Another game which I played the GBA version (which was alright), but not the original was Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete for PSOne. Always wanted to play that one. :D

Cyan

Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy VII (which I own on PSN)
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario RPG

Just for the record, I've only played through FFI, and FFX/X-2 when it comes to the FF series. I do have FFII, and FFV for GBA though, which I haven't played.

Another game which I played the GBA version (which was alright), but not the original was Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete for PSOne. Always wanted to play that one. :D
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete always seemed interesting to me too. Hmm, maybe I'll check it out next month if it's on PSN lol

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
Get ready for a few shocks....
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Metroid Prime series
3. Star Fox series
4. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
5. Super Mario 64