TNE CREW LEFT 4 DEAD THREAD

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Do any of you play play Left 4 Dead...? I do and I would like to play with some TNE CREW members if possible....
If you're interested in playing Left 4 Dead with me post here so we can hook up and do so....

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
My fantasy football draft is tonight, but after that I'm down for whatever. I'd rather do L4D2, if you've got it since I haven't beaten it yet. It's definitely the better game, but they're both great.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
My fantasy football draft is tonight, but after that I'm down for whatever. I'd rather do L4D2, if you've got it since I haven't beaten it yet. It's definitely the better game, but they're both great.
Cool.... and yeah I have part 2 as well.... But the good thing about 2 is you get them both in one game.... So awesome....

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
well my draft was just rescheduled. they had 5 fucking months to make time for it tonight, but tards gonna tard. so i guess any time is good for me.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
well my draft was just rescheduled. they had 5 fucking months to make time for it tonight, but tards gonna tard. so i guess any time is good for me.
Cool maybe after I'm done cleaning up here in just a sec.... I could go for a little coop action.... I should done here real soon....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Yeah we'll eventually try mods after the base game I suppose.... I have a lot of skin mods though.... I like to use the blood splatter mod as well.... The Zelda Master Sword skin mod for the Katana is one I like a lot....

Cyan

sorry I missed it! I was online on steam though. Why didnt anyone tell me? :<

Anyway, I was working on my project is why I lost track of time and didn't check this thread sooner (look in the CT, or Unity thread for project :> )

Cyan

@LightsaberBlues
@ASuch
@mattavelle1 I fixed my L4D, woot woot! I can play with you guys now. Unblock me on steam, LSB =0