**TNE Podcast Discussion**

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
It might actually be good to have this guy trollpost our stuff on 4chan like he's done at least twice now. It results in the harshest and most truthful criticism we need to keep improving.
We can be like a ancient eastern podcast, its metal tempered and folded 200 times for maximum cutting edge.
Not a serious suggestion, of course. Fuck that guy.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
It just had to be my luck that my first famous picture would be one taken in the midst of a 5-day-long no-shower, no-teeth-brushing music festival camping trip.

Cubits

http://youtu.be/FgqoXHvIMzk

Also, be on the look out for my awesome, unintended sanity effect near the start of the ED footage. Be watching in fullscreen mode for maximum awesome. :p

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I think you should maybe do some guest spots in future installments of the TNE podcast.... You might be able to benefit from some of the knowledge of particular posters and their love of certain kinds of games, and it could also be interesting to guess which guest poster might be in the next podcast.... *continues watching podcast*
EDIT: I wonder how yaw would feel about me doing some kind of spin off and posting it here on TNE.... *ponders the future*
EDIT 2: Great podcast guys....

EthanGK

The blunder from down under
I have two choices:a) not be able to listen to it for agesb) listen to it now while I work but miss out on all of the awesome video editing Cubits does.
As much as it pains me, I think b is the better choice as I will likely to forget to listen to all together otherwise.

EthanGK

Ok started listening to it. On the topic of the Shadow of the Eternals Kickstarter project, there is a good reason to fund it. Kickstarter has a rewards system, if you donate a certain amount and the project succeeds, you get a certain reward. Basically you can pay now, get special status, have episodes 1-6 paid for, etc. etc. and help fund the development.
If you donate $5, you get the first episode and some membership thing.If you donate $25 now, you get episodes 1-6 and the membership thing.
I have no idea how much this game will cost all up, but that seems like a decent price. If you are a big fan of the game and have a credit card and think that price is worth it, go for it. I never played the first game and I don't have a credit card so I'll be passing on this either way. There are more rewards for bigger donations for the crazier fans, check out the Kickstarter page:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/617502838/shadow-of-the-eternals
EDIT: Aw lame, jumped the gun there, Cubits started talking about as soon as I hit the play button again.
EDIT 2: "So Microsoft will show off their box."

Cubits

At the time of recording the crowd funding wasn't actually on kickstarter, that didn't start up until a couple of days ago. Their kickstarter target is still 1.35 million, which seems unattainable. My best hope for us gamers is that Nintendo picks this up, and acts like the parent/guiding hand that these guys need.

It would bolster their mature gaming portfolio, be a draw for the eshop if it stayed episodic, and be a perfect match for the gamecube VC release of the original (which they So need to do).

EthanGK

You guys really are psychic, now they're bundling the Wiimote plus with stuff! Specifically Nintendoland. Only in Japan at the moment but it would be great if they started this stuff over here :D

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
You guys really are psychic, now they're bundling the Wiimote plus with stuff! Specifically Nintendoland. Only in Japan at the moment but it would be great if they started this stuff over here :D
Not only hindsight is 20-20 for us. ;)

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
So who talks in these podcasts?
Cubits, Jueg (Juegomajico "dog icon") and myself Mattavelle.

Cubits = host = podcast editior = Aussie = Charles

Jueg = Alex = Spanish = podcasters

Mattavelle = Matt = Southern = podcaster

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Plus NMH is awesome of course. And I think your talking about the "pack in a wiimote with WiiU". I think that's which podcast your talking about. If not feel free to correct me.

Yeah, yeah that topic. I was watching that and thinking about hopping in the discussion myself(via the comment section). There's a lot to talk about regarding the topics discussed XD. One thing I have noticed is when you talk about video games too much you start playing them less and less XD(Since you're online all the time XD) I've been busy researching&coding/learning japanese lately I end up not touching my handhelds for the majority of the day.

If I start writing about it I know that I'm never gonna get to play my games unless I happen to go into reviewing XD Talking about its much easier I guess ( even if you happen to be more eloquent with written verse)

My favorite part of that last podcast though was when cubits started talking about the stereo camera's on the 3DS

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Not speaking for myself I am a big fan of the podcast. Cubits and Jueg are very smart guys who I enjoy listening too. I've listened to the podcast many times over just cause I enjoy the discussions or topics.

Now speaking for myself. I still game as much as ever. I make time each day for gaming, not alot of time but time anyhow. Now if we did the podcast everyday your probably right. We hit a podcast about every 2 weeks too let some news build up and hit it all.

My question for you is have you enjoyed them thus far?

Cubits

Yeah, for sure. I sometimes struggle to get all the footage I require for the video just because so much time goes into research and writing. I only have a couple of bits of game play for the upcoming one so far, I really have to buckle down in the next couple of days.

But my topical intro is done, and this time I suffered for my "art".

GaemzDood

Here is is. All I did was mention Cubits, click on the mention, and I finally found this.
So yeah, 'Fanbase Stereotypes'. What do you think of it? Shall I be featured?
Also, 'What is an RPG?' Anybody gonna hop on that shit?

ASuch

The Salt Master
Matt, when you were saying Juegos' name, I swear you said alderis at one point and I freaked out, thinking that alderis joined you guys for the podcast :))

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

You guys should definitely talk about Cinematic gaming, and dont let LSB anywhere near the podcast XD crazy bastard
We can also talk bout how we the gamepad can revolutionize tutorials

Cubits

Here is is. All I did was mention Cubits, click on the mention, and I finally found this.
Thanks for the suggestions! I have this big pile of topics to get around to in the podcasts, but i just haven't caught a break from big news in a while to include them. E3 is going to dominate the next couple of episodes, then we can get into this kind of discussion properly.

I cut three really cool topics from the last one, and it STILL ran for waaay too long. But we will definitely get around to covering what you've brought up. I think the post-post e3 episode should have some room.

Oh, and since i didn't post it in here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBUOUqn7Gk

Cubits

Oh, and i'm about to sort out a soundcloud account to host the audio of these, and should be able to get it all set up with itunes for the enthusiasts of that.

EthanGK

Yay! I'll be sure to listen to it in the next few days. I like having things that I can listen to while studying. I wonder what part of the future you guys have foreseen this time.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Is Cubits descended from a prominent Englishman? Cause he's an Aussie
Whoops.... #-o My apologies Cuby....
You're both actually correct, somewhat maybe. Cubits is brittish-australian, I suppose he's either the son of an englishman and englishwoman, or he migrated to Australia in his youth (hopefully not as a prisoner :> )

GaemzDood

Thanks for the suggestions! I have this big pile of topics to get around to in the podcasts, but i just haven't caught a break from big news in a while to include them. E3 is going to dominate the next couple of episodes, then we can get into this kind of discussion properly.

I cut three really cool topics from the last one, and it STILL ran for waaay too long. But we will definitely get around to covering what you've brought up. I think the post-post e3 episode should have some room.

Oh, and since i didn't post it in here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBUOUqn7Gk
I'm gonna be doing this on a Mac laptop and I've never done a podcast before, but I still wish to participate if my ideas take off

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Also fellas. I hope we rep y'all well. We do this podcast for y'all, and for the people listening we try to represent our community and site as best we can. Thank y'all for the support, cause without y'all we don't exist.

Cubits

Maybe next time if the podcast ends up being "too long", you guys could split it into parts?
That's the plan, fran. Actually the last podcast was going to be cut in half right before the xbox discussion, but i didn't have the time to work out how to intro the second part etc etc, so it just went up as is. We'll be moving towards that kind of thing soon though.

Also, the latest one is uploading atm. It's a bit shorter, full of e3 hype, and has some badass gamery going on in the background (watch me box in wii sports, people!).

Menashe

That's really cool. Can't wait to hear it.
So, is this one going to be in two parts? Because that would be all kinds of awesome. I'd ideally like to split them up in the week and listen to part 1 when it comes out and save part two for a few days later.