When do you typically shower?

• At night before bed

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • In the morning after waking up

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I think the title speaks for itself, but to explain further, when you take a shower (and I sure hope you do unless you live in the wild, or a cave), do you typically shower in the morning after waking up and getting ready for work, or in the evening before heading to bed?

I personally typically shower in the evening because it gives me more time in the morning to wake up and get ready, and quite frankly, I prefer going to bed with a clean sexy body.

FriedShoes

MLG
Very often before bed to minimize the stink one would leave in it.
Sometimes it depends on what I'm doing the next day, important stuff I would probably like a fresh one in the morning. And if I'm too tired I skip a night.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Almost always before bed. I'm not a morning person, and sleeping on sheets you sleep in for a few nights in a row seems a bit like wearing the same underwear for a week.

Sure, you can do it. But have fun scraping the shame off of yourself.

First thing I do in the morning is shower. It helps wake me up.

Some nights I tend to sweat a lot, especially if I'm having nightmares or any dreams for that matter. Me showering before bed is pointless if I'm just gonna be gross when I wake up.

I do wash my sheets routinely though because of this.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
I always shower in the morning before going to work. Gotta make sure I'm all primped and my hair looks good. But if I'm going out for the night (party, club, gala) or if I've worked out, I will shower again in the evening.

Shoulder

I always shower in the morning before going to work. Gotta make sure I'm all primped and my hair looks good. But if I'm going out for the night (party, club, gala) or if I've worked out, I will shower again in the evening.
Looking through your wedding thread, your hair is damn fine. I'm almost jealous. Almost...

Shoulder

First thing I do in the morning is shower. It helps wake me up.

Some nights I tend to sweat a lot, especially if I'm having nightmares or any dreams for that matter. Me showering before bed is pointless if I'm just gonna be gross when I wake up.

I do wash my sheets routinely though because of this.
Well, stop having the heat on while you sleep, as well as having the heated blanket on at full tilt. I know it's usually cold up there in NFL, but you guys must be hardcore. :msrs:

BobSilencieux

I can't believe ANY of you guys get up and go out to work or whatever other social engagement, and don't shower first! Disgusting! If my boss got the slightest hint that I hadn't washed thoroughly before work, I would be sent home without pay.

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
I can't believe ANY of you guys get up and go out to work or whatever other social engagement, and don't shower first! Disgusting! If my boss got the slightest hint that I hadn't washed thoroughly before work, I would be sent home without pay.
they live in super cold climates, so when they lay down after showering, a little wet, they freeze into a block of ice which defrosts in the morning, leaving them completely clean

Shoulder

After a shower before bed, I put on some clean clothes, go to bed not long afterwards, get up, make breakfast, get ready, wash my face, put deodorant on, put contacts in, get some clothes on, get my food for the day, and head out the door. You'd never know I had showered that morning or last night. :msrs:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
We have A/C in the US. :mflirt:

Just kidding, summer here in Texas is swamp-ass season anyway.

AutisAwsome

AKA FloppyPony. I am on twitter and facebook to :3
wow this is why I love this forum. the topics are so random and crazy :D

I like to shower in the morning coz I just can't be bothered once I have settled down to anything else lol :oops:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
But I'm the boss.

I work outside for a livin. If I took a shower before going to work, that would be for sure 1 clean that I wasted.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
...the hell are you doing at night that works you into a lather?

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord
August 21st.

Not really. August 21st is a poor day to shower. That tends to be when water restrictions swing into effect. I shouldn't joke about such things.

February 1st. Not really. It's also a poor day to shower. Much to cold, who wants to get wet? More jokes.

I shower in the morning before work because I like to be seen and not smelled. I also wash my feet and more odorous corners before bed. I also regularly and frequently rotate and wash my sheets.

As a side note, I take public transit to get to and fro. I can't believe the stank on some people.

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord
Is that legal over there? In my neck o' the woods, if you show up willing and prepared to work, the employer had to pay for 2 hours at regular rate whether you do anything or not.

FriedShoes

MLG
Im slowly changing my ways. My hair just doesnt flow well after a night, so a morning shower to soften and make it more manageable is what Ive been doing.

Shoulder

Im slowly changing my ways. My hair just doesnt flow well after a night, so a morning shower to soften and make it more manageable is what Ive been doing.
That is honestly one of the things I DON'T miss about having hair: No more morning bed hair. I can just wash my face and the rest of my scalp, and I'm good to go. It also feels incredible good to massage my head, and chicks get excited when they pet my bald head. :cool:

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
I shower at night before I go to bed. I prefer my bed to be clean when I sleep in it. Also, I'm not much of a morning person so that extra time I would be using showering is used for sleeping or waking up early and worrying about the day. Y'know, cause insomnia.