ITâ€™S GOT A DEATH RAY!
YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! TNE WASSSSSSS UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! THAT SONG GOT ME HYPE AND THERE IS ALOT ALOT OF STUFF TO COVER SO LETS GET INTO IT!!!!
So as you all read almost a month ago in the CT Menashe announced that LiT (or Lost in Traslation) is no longer with us as the manager on the backside. Upon his exit he left behind a void that we needed people to step up and feel those roles. Thankfully we have many people here who are more than capable for such things. I told you this so that I can back track a bit now and let y'all know where I have failed myself or where and why we have been lacking and why.
We went on a string of Wonderful Ones from TNE TV, to the E3 show (which to this point I think has been the most successful). While at the time I thought "man we can just roll these things out and out community will just put them to use and eat them up". Which is my own ignorance because that is not what has happened and Im sorry for that. WHAT DID HAPPEN THO is we laid the ground work for things to come in the future without really knowing it. You see while @juegosmajicos were watching you guys and taking a break from the back while LiT was under control we just came up with these crazy ideas outta the blue and was allowed by @Menashe to implement them. And while we did do that very few of them are being used effectively which again I put on my shoulders and take the blame for.
1. So lets go over why I said all that. What is cool now tho is that while Jueg and I couldn't fully grasp the undertaking of making this thing big time, once LiT was moved Menashe came in with a clear vision for a lot of things. The TNE TV will still be used, but some of y'all may have read in the CT where Menashe wants to integrate it into the forums and front page. That way anytime someone is playing its gonna be as simple as a click and it will be right there as soon as you boot up for easy access. Now will this be happening tomorrow? No its still on the list of things to come. Will it come tho? Absolutly this is going to be an integrated part of the site away to connect us and our hobbies to one another. Jueg and I couldn't see this out just cause we don't own the site, but this is a future that Menashe wants to integrate here and all we can do now on this front is to wait until he gives the call that the switch needs to happen now. Im excited for this and hoping that in the mean time @imthesoldier @LightsaberBlues and @Karkashan don't lose a passion for this area and that you will have places to showcase without having to be hidden in a thread.
2. We had to start a writers kitchen in private for many of us to have a safe place to write, and we only wrote what we thought you guys would like to read. Again as of the past 2 months I have been slacking on my job at this. Im no writer by any means but I do have a passion for this area and I try to write while I can and hope people see that lead and write themselves. So with LiT leaving it has changed many things in the content area for the front page of the site. The biggest thing is that Jueg and I have worked side by side in the writers kitchen for the past year or so.............and I have loved that team more that words can express, Jueg is freaking awesome and thats all. In this process of moving around on the front side Menashe also has seen Juegs talents. Your boy is now the "Creative Content Director" of the front page. So while I have "lost" him, he has more responsibility on the front side.
So where does that leave the kitchen and the forums? IN AN AWESOME SPOT!!! Menashe is now allowing us here to drive the content of the site. This isn't just me, or Jueg, or Sir Nintendo, or ET THIS MEANS ALL OF US!!! WE NEED ARTICLES!!! WE NEED VIDEOS ( @LightsaberBlues your TNE Blues as of last night talking to Menashe we want them as content on the from page as well as the Ninjas..........or any other remember the e3 talk show format> Yeah that aswell) so many many many and any way you guys can think of driving the content do it or bring it up. We just ask that you use the section of the forum called "Writers Kitchen" and one of us will see it. We will also have our professional kitchen aswell with @Mike D. @CitizenOfVerona @imthesoldier @simplyTravis @juegosmajicos and myself, but there is now a huge need for all of us to get involved as Menashe wants content upon content. This is not for the future this is for the now.
3. I know some of y'all have seen @ModernSamuraiJay posting threads about having new forums on other sites. Now there is a lot in the future with all of this like a major league integration of all forums and future forums being made one day being under one roof, I just wanted y'all to know this but this is way in the future for now, but a place we will one day be headed.
4. As for Menashe and the front side whats going on. Well. Menashe is really driving and working hard to make this a viable business not only for himself, but for many of the staff here. The biggest things he has got going is 2 fold. #1 he is getting more and more into the venus and events to promote the "Enthusaist Networks" as a brand at these big events. Now and this is also way future stuff but lets say these events continue to get bigger and bigger. The great thing about having a site with people spread out is that maybe one day I can help to spear head an event in Nashville, or @juegosmajicos and @simplyTravis tackle one in Austin or @LightsaberBlues in Las Vegas. This isn't time to just think about us as a forum but we are people who are all around the world and this could be an opportunity for us to do something. NOT SAYING IT IS Im just saying as we have talked to Menashe about such things and it has come up but again way in the future stuff. Another thing that he's getting into is game development. I won't go to great lengths to speak on this as that I feel would be better suited for him, but yes there are things in development right now. They also have an office in Toranto where i know Menashe, MSJ, a intern programmer, and the site artist (i believe don't hold me to the last one tho) they are all working there.
5. As for the front side here is where things lay. Jueg has been put in as the Creative Control Director and also a huge bridge from the front to the back side a vise versa. Sir Nintendo and MSJ are heading up some features, @sknygy has been on the news and like indy interviews, @Mike D. and @CitizenOfVerona are allowed to start publishing there own stuff again on the front side and many of them are doing collabs and coming up with there own unique writings. They are literally going thru a modern day renaissance back there and everyone since the move has been really really excited with whats going on on the front side. Which again leaves me here apologizing to you guys. We are in a unique position of having an older community and this year my work has done everything to me and left my ass thoroughly kicked. In the process I have neglected letting y'all know whats been going on here, for that I am sorry. And I know it has left us all in kinda a lull and a waiting, and its messed up even double bad this year cause we have no voice chat game coming out over the Christmas break on the Nintendo WiiU. And a lot of us keep up with whats going on with the site in this way, so thats been major frustrating for me. Still no excuse and Im sorry for slacking and I hope to do better in the future keeping y'all up to date @CyanPrime
I think this just about covers it for now. Any questions or comments feel free to ask. @juegosmajicos @Menashe @Mike D. anything y'all would like to add go right ahead.
I love you TNE as you can see we will need help driving content so TNE WONDERFUL ONES LETS UNITE UP!!!!