TNE WONDERFUL ONES UNITE UP!!! part E3!!!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!

THE WONDERFUL ONES OF TNE COME IN COME IN AND FIND OUT WHERE TNE IS GONNA TRANSPORT YOU FOR E3 AND GET HYPE!!!

After @LightsaberBlues had his live show for his most recent TNE Blues it was such a success it got us to thinking........what else could TNE TV be used for? It has live stream, it has a built in chat, you can here audio, now what to do next. I think we have come up with something epic to give the community and awesome spot and unique experience for E3. We wanted to get this info out to y'all a month in advance so you could prepare your bodies! Im going to break down the plan of attack just like I have the other 2 Wonderful One threads, so lets begin shall we!

The Nintendo Direct for Nintendos E3 is gonna be on June 10th at 9AM PST. THIS INFO IS CRUCIAL SO DONT MISS OR FORGET IT!!!

Round 1 of the attack. You will be spending your Nintendo Direct E3 experience inside of TNE TV on @LightsaberBlues Twitch feed. An Hour and 1/2 BEFORE the Nintendo Direct we will be having the "Tail Gate party" to get things started and hyped up. We just got done running test and this works flawlessly so pay attention. IF YOU HAVE LIGHTSABERBLUES ADDED AS A FRIEND ON WIIU YOU TNE MEMEBER WILL BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH THE SHOW!! During the tailgate party LSB will be taking you outta the chat asking you to call him on WiiUChat (I just got done doing this and its awesome). When you call him your TNE forum community will be watching you and listening to you thru the twitch stream while we are all in the chat! DUDE SO FREAKIN COOL! During this time you will get to spend time talking about your wishes for E3 and getting the guys in the Twitch chat HYPE!!! If your worried about having your face shown thats cool we got a solution for that aswell, just cover up the front facing camera on your WiiU Gamepad and just talk we can hear your voice but can't see your face like this and were cool with that. So this is the first plan of attack "The Tail Gate Party" raw just like the forums this isn't scripted or anything just some simple questions like what do you wanna see etc. etc.

Round 2 of attack. During the actual Nintendo Direct we will all still be in the Twitch Chat hanging out and talking. BUT unlike past years of having to scour the internet for the feed LSB Twitch Stream will broadcast the Broadcast of the Direct. All LSB has to do is find the stream and BooM! Y'all can watch it from his Twitch channel in TNE TV! During this time also I will take over as Co-Host and chill with LSB while watching the direct. We will only comment every so often so to not interrupt the show, I may even do some drawing on the WiiU Gamepad. So this is where you will watch the direct and hang with your fellow Community members bringing us together to talk and whatnot and experience the Direct together.

Round 3 of the attack. This is gonna be the "After Party". Again much like the first round of attack you will once again be able to call LSB and talk about your impressions of the E3 Direct from Nintendo. We will be having a big time and this can last till whenever cause the direct will be over. So round 3 will be the :After Party".

SO WHAT DO YOU NEED AS A TNE MEMBER TO EXPERIENCE ALL THIS?

1. An account to Twitch which is a simple sign up. Once that is done you can access the chat with username in LSBs TNE TV Channel
2. Be friends with LSB on WiiU so that you can call on WiiUChat and talk with him and be seen or not (again you can cover the camera)
3. Be ready to have fun and experience this unique way of joining the community together all in one place without need to go or look anywhere else for this event. Drinks could be a must lol.

We have one month before showtime so I hope this gets y'all excited to experience all this. One thing on the WiiUChat calling in. LSB will be asking you in the twitch chat who wants to call, so when its your time you will be notified on when to call into the show.

Also there are some big ideas that will probably come from using the TNE TV in this manor so be looking for more ideas and things for us to experience one another from this! Exciting times for the TNE Forums!!!

Great work on all those who have participated on getting this rolling and we look forward to seeing y'all on LSBs TNE TV Channel during E3!!!! TNE WONDERFUL ONES UNITE UP!!!!:msrs::msrs::msrs:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
This is going to be freaking awesome!

I gotta figure out my shit and see if I'll be able to call with my Wii U that day, since I don't know if I'll have it with me. But more than anything I just want to see other people call in and give their opinions with their trademark cool-ass voices.
This!! It's just another way for us all to come together.

ASuch

The Salt Master
I don't know about part two, mainly because twitch has an automatic delay. If we're watching through LSB, then we would all be slightly behind on the Direct.

ASuch

The Salt Master
I think is 5 seconds no biggie
It varies from stream to stream man. Some streams have like, 20 second delay. I'd rather just use the chatango, especially since there'll be less of a chance (hopefully) of the digital event buffering on the main nintendo site or something else

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
We know what this one is tho cause we have tested it, it's about 5 seconds.

And if your that worried about it just turn down the twitch feed and watch your own. This is all about being with one another.

Yeah tho of you wanna chill in the chat by yourself then do what you do.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
We know what this one is tho cause we have tested it, it's about 5 seconds.

And if your that worried about it just turn down the twitch feed and watch your own. This is all about being with one another.

Yeah tho of you wanna chill in the chat by yourself then do what you do.
I mean you guys could always keep the direct open in another window and then keep the show on in another.... Even if you watch the direct on NintendoE3.com, with the Twitch opened up in another window you can still be there in chat with the rest of us, that's if you decide to join us....

Make no mistake.... You guys don't have to come watch E3 with us.... Nobody is going to think anything of it if you have better plans.... This is supposed to be fun.... If this doesn't sound like fun for you guys, by all means do something that tickles your fancy....

What I suggest is that you come to the tailgate party, then when the Direct starts, just open it up in another window if you're worried about about the feed through the twitch being too much delayed.... Then after we all watch it, come back to the Twitch for the after party and discuss wtf you thought about it with us.... Just a suggestion....

Last edited:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
YALL ITS ALMOST TIME YALL GOT TO START GETTING PUMPED FOR THIS!!!! IM SO JACKED UP RIGHT NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME AS E3 LOOMS!!! I CANT EVEN TAKE A PISS RIGHT CAUSE IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!! I BEEN PISSING ALL OVER THE WALS AND EVERYTHING CAUSE I CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT FOR THIS SHOW AND E3 ANYMORE!!!!! ITS ON TNE GET YOUR SERIOUS HELMETS HERE AND GET THEM NOW CAUSE ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN LIKE THE TITANIC!!!!:msrs::msrs::msrs::msrs::msrs::msrs::msrs::msrs::msrs::msrs:

SERIOUSLY!!!!

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
What time tonight do you think you'll be doing this?
Sometime tonight.... I will post a time this afternoon after I talk to Matt about what time would be good for him....

That way I can let you guys know like hours ahead of time so you can get your Wii U chat ready if you decide you want to be on tonight....

So I hope to have an exact time sometime this afternoon.... Will post it as soon as I know it....

I posted here just so I could be underneath @Superfakerbros siggy.

Oh, and also to ask if there was something regarding this I can tune into on my phone while at work. Since I don't think they'd be alright if I brought in a WiiU to work, I can't really join in...

Also also, I don't own a WiiU. I've gone to the dark side. And by dark side, I mean I don't play many vider gaems any more. Howevs, I want to see and/or hear E3 this year. It's been, like, since Wii Music. You know the one.

Yeah, that one.

I dl'd it, but I can't find your channel... I search lightsaberblues, lsb tv, tne tv... I can find it on my PC, but not on my phone. .. . ... .. . . .. ... ...............................

I also have you followed but it's saying I'm not following anyone on my phone....