TNE's miiverse community, doodley artist required!

Cubits

With custom communities being available some time in the nearish future, we'll definitely be wanting to create a presence on miiverse. A space to discuss our online gaming, to show off our community, and to bring new folks into the fold (for even BETTER online gaming!).

To stand above the nine billion other inevitable communities, we should have a miiverse artist to head the operation, possibly aided by a PR/community liason. They can collaborate on the ideas for the drawings, get some of our news and going-ons some exposure, and complete the NE experience.

This is all some way off, so it's just us throwing ideas around. What say you?

I've always thought an Nintendo Enthusiast community on Miiverse was inevitable, just like an IGN community, or a Steam community, etc.
I'd be up for being the PR liason considering the fact that I'm pretty good at swaying a crowd or drawing attention without being obnoxious as far as I've been told.
I kind of have a thing for field work.
Edit: I assume PR stuff wouldn't need immediate attention though or I wouldn't have time.

FriedShoes

MLG
I can draw on paper. I can't draw on Miiverse.I think this idea will come together more naturally, I don't know if we need to force it.
I know I'm going to loathe a number of these custom communities that will inevitably be created. It's the feature update that I'm cautiously anticipating.
Also this made me bust a gut.

Google, pls.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Friend me, check out my sketches, and tell me what you think. I have only had a Wii U maybe 2 weeks, but I draw quite often and have already accumulated like maybe 20....

I honestly couldn't be the one to tell you if I have the skill to represent NE on Miiverse....

But if you are interested friend me and check out what I do just for fun on Miiverse....

I think I'll draw something for just for fun right now, time to get inspired....

EthanGK

The blunder from down under
I thought I'd do a one-minute draw-up to show you all my mad skills, and I hope you'll seriously consider have me as your chief doodle artist for the Miiverse community. I did this using only a mousepad, no mouse and definitely no touchscreen, so obviously I'm even better on Miiverse. So here's my art and I think you'll see that it blow away any other competition that there may have been
[/thread]

I thought I'd do a one-minute draw-up to show you all my mad skills, and I hope you'll seriously consider have me as your chief doodle artist for the Miiverse community. I did this using only a mousepad, no mouse and definitely no touchscreen, so obviously I'm even better on Miiverse. So here's my art and I think you'll see that it blow away any other competition that there may have been

[/thread]
By heck! Go ourselfs our very own aussie-picasso ;)

EthanGK

The blunder from down under
Yeah, I'm pretty damn great at art and everything else. How have I not been picked up by some talent agency, seriously?

Cubits

I can draw on paper. I can't draw on Miiverse.I think this idea will come together more naturally, I don't know if we need to force it.
I know I'm going to loathe a number of these custom communities that will inevitably be created. It's the feature update that I'm cautiously anticipating.
I don't think it will be forced, per se. Having what is essentially a "twitter feed plus" on the console which our site supports would be a neat link between our community and our gaming, and would benefit both.

We'd have announcements saying things like "Gentlepeople, start your engines. NFS DUI kicks off in one hour!", topical cartooning, and "retweets" of our exclusive news. Nothing to be ashamed of, nothing frivolous.

LSB, matt told me to check our your stuff when we were tossing this idea around. It's great! Iplaywithmywiirocket and Sofaspy also do good work, as would Hjort. And Ethan really cuts to the core of what makes Yoshi great. :p

There's nothing wrong with having multiple contributors, either. We don't even know the posting limitation custom communities have (or if we can filter levels of access), so it's all up in the air atm. This is just a play around with ideas.