TUESDAY NIGHT TNE!

Goodtwin

I imagine Rocket League. I'd like to do a Doom night one day, we don't quite have the numbers for that yet but I imagine soon we could pull something off.
Yea, I have been playing online for a handful of hours so far, and I think if we can put together a large enough crowd to do a private match it would be excellent. The biggest gripe I have right now is being matched up with poor connections across the board.

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
Yea, I have been playing online for a handful of hours so far, and I think if we can put together a large enough crowd to do a private match it would be excellent. The biggest gripe I have right now is being matched up with poor connections across the board.
I'd love for y'all to get a Doom night set up. I don't own it but I'll announce it if y'all want.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Had a helluva time playing Splatoon 2 last night. There are so many great games to play that I almost forgot how awesome Splatoon is.
I'm pretty sure I'll be on Skyrim till January at least. Just so much to do.
Then probably Doom as a pallet cleanser then XBC2
How are you liking Skyrim? XBC2 takes precedence, but I almost feel like I have to try Skyrim at some point, just to say that I did.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Had a helluva time playing Splatoon 2 last night. There are so many great games to play that I almost forgot how awesome Splatoon is.

How are you liking Skyrim? XBC2 takes precedence, but I almost feel like I have to try Skyrim at some point, just to say that I did.
Personally that’s what I did when I had a 360. Skyrim was garnering so much praise I felt obligated to try it out for myself.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown

Honestly, Steve2 and I are way addicted to it. We're playing the game very differently. I'm doing my methodical exploration, and he's rushing to find all the cities. He's playing as a hero. I'm doing what I need to do to make money and survive. (Bet you can't guess which one of us joined the Dark Brotherhood and which one didn't? lol) He's focusing on sword combat. I'm focusing on assassin skills from afar with a bow... as well as some good old fashioned destruction magic.

When I first started, I felt overwhelmed by the massiveness of it and how most everything was open to you and you could just do anything. But after a bit that calmed down, and I'm creating my own storyline. My character is more of the dark adventurer who will protect the innocent but also cut a bitch if the mood strikes me.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Honestly, Steve2 and I are way addicted to it. We're playing the game very differently. I'm doing my methodical exploration, and he's rushing to find all the cities. He's playing as a hero. I'm doing what I need to do to make money and survive. (Bet you can't guess which one of us joined the Dark Brotherhood and which one didn't? lol) He's focusing on sword combat. I'm focusing on assassin skills from afar with a bow... as well as some good old fashioned destruction magic.

When I first started, I felt overwhelmed by the massiveness of it and how most everything was open to you and you could just do anything. But after a bit that calmed down, and I'm creating my own storyline. My character is more of the dark adventurer who will protect the innocent but also cut a bitch if the mood strikes me.
Because sometimes you just have to cut a bitch

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
That was pretty fun, ya'll (that phone call in that 200cc race was hilarious). Hopefully we'll get more chances to Mario Kart 8D on future Tuesdays!

praisegrima

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
That was pretty fun, ya'll (that phone call in that 200cc race was hilarious). Hopefully we'll get more chances to Mario Kart 8D on future Tuesdays!

praisegrima
That phone call was one of the most diabolical tricks I have ever had played on me during a game. Glad everyone had a laugh it was truly great @FriedShoes

LOVED havin all the faces there we haven’t gamed with in a long while! I don’t have the discord link but @simplyTravis or @Juegos can post it here.

And I might have gotten pranked but I walked away a king after going 3 to 2nd and then the crown. To I’ll take that trade off :msrs:

I try my best, glad to be of service to the group.
kinda regret not plugging in my virtual line so I could record all the chat goodness, but who could have foreseen that we'd reach another level of trolling? But we bring out the worst in each other, dont we.

By the way, saw @TheAmazingLSB in our lobby. We have migrated, LSB!
https://discord.gg/pqt43rg
Thats a permanent discord invite, please join.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I try my best, glad to be of service to the group.
kinda regret not plugging in my virtual line so I could record all the chat goodness, but who could have foreseen that we'd reach another level of trolling? But we bring out the worst in each other, dont we.

By the way, saw @TheAmazingLSB in our lobby. We have migrated, LSB!
https://discord.gg/pqt43rg
Thats a permanent discord invite, please join.

Goodtwin

Good games last night fellas. I really liked the team GP races, we should do that again. The breif session of RL reminded me how much fun that game is when playing with good players.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

simplyTravis

Good games last night fellas. I really liked the team GP races, we should do that again. The breif session of RL reminded me how much fun that game is when playing with good players.

Heck yeah! I think next weekend we need to hit up Rocket league and see how many we can get together. Can you have more than 4 per party?

amazing documentation of yet another game I'm superior at.
Also you had the little driving assist on. Does it help, because it looked like it fucks with your drift a lot. I know having it on locks you out of using pink boost too.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
amazing documentation of yet another game I'm superior at.
Also you had the little driving assist on. Does it help, because it looked like it fucks with your drift a lot. I know having it on locks you out of using pink boost too.
My son must have been messing with my settings....

I hadn't even noticed til you said that....

Then I realized that the last two times I played with you guys on MK8 it must have been on....

Guess I better get those options sorted out before I play with you guys again....

smh....

Kids....

Goodtwin

Yep, there were multiple sick as fuck players last night. I struggled to even touch the ball. I am the weakest link, goodbye! LOL

simplyTravis

The matches on Splatoon 2 tonight were freakin' insane!

I apologize for unleashing Armageddon on everyone tonight. The Octobrush Nouveau is my new jam. I can now rain down tenta-missles while hiding in the ink waiting for my moment to strike while it lets me track you...

Oh..and now I get to go fishing with beakons...mwahahaha....

Ink Brush Nouveau may be how the dinosaurs became extinct...

simplyTravis

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!! DOOOOOOOMED I TELLS YA!

Chat with use live @ https://discord.gg/NNByz5Z

TUESDAY NIGHT TNE - DOOOOOOM! February 17TH @ 8PM CT

This week we're all going to hell! Drop on by this Tuesday for a wild night of destruction! Plenty of people just picked up the game due to the gyro control update so if you are new to the game don't be too scared... SEE Y'ALL IN HELL!

Calling all the Doomed:
@FriedShoes @sjmartin79 @Juegos @theMightyME @Goodtwin @mattavelle1 @TheAmazingLSB @Rowdy5000 @jorgejjvr @EvilTw1n @Mr-Chris @Karkashan @Aki @BobSilencieux @Redhatdrawler @Menashe @Superfakerbros @Juegos @Koenig @Snickedy @SquidLord @Phoenix @dAndErA @ASuch @Wolven
and feel free to tag anyone else you want to shoot with a BFG!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!! DOOOOOOOMED I TELLS YA!

Chat with use live @ https://discord.gg/NNByz5Z

TUESDAY NIGHT TNE - DOOOOOOM! February 17TH @ 8PM CT

This week we're all going to hell! Drop on by this Tuesday for a wild night of destruction! Plenty of people just picked up the game due to the gyro control update so if you are new to the game don't be too scared... SEE Y'ALL IN HELL!

Calling all the Doomed:
@FriedShoes @sjmartin79 @Juegos @theMightyME @Goodtwin @mattavelle1 @TheAmazingLSB @Rowdy5000 @jorgejjvr @EvilTw1n @Mr-Chris @Karkashan @Aki @BobSilencieux @Redhatdrawler @Menashe @Superfakerbros @Juegos @Koenig @Snickedy @SquidLord @Phoenix @dAndErA @ASuch @Wolven
and feel free to tag anyone else you want to shoot with a BFG!
BOOY.................wait this is DooM

simplyTravis

Hot dang the matches have been good on Tuesday Night TNE!!!

What do y'all think about a double-feature next week? I'm wanting to get my ARMS out! I need someone to co-host another game since ARMS tends to get a smaller audience. Anybody want to host either Splatoon, MK8, or Rocket League?