TUESDAY NIGHT TNE!

Goodtwin

Hot dang the matches have been good on Tuesday Night TNE!!!

What do y'all think about a double-feature next week? I'm wanting to get my ARMS out! I need someone to co-host another game since ARMS tends to get a smaller audience. Anybody want to host either Splatoon, MK8, or Rocket League?
I would be up for setting up a MK8 Tournament for Tuesday. I will set it up to start at 9pm eastern time. I think I will keep it shorter, probably an hour long. For those participating in that, we can always move to Splatoon or RL after the tournament.

Goodtwin

TNE Tuesday Tourney
4104-8742-6603
9pm-10:30pm eastern time
16 races
150cc
All items
AI Difficulty Hard

Sent from my ASUS_A006 using Tapatalk

simplyTravis

"A nice guy, but looks like a f'n Jedi!"
D-D-D-D-DOUBLE FEATURE!!!!!

Chat with us live @ https://discord.gg/NNByz5Z

TUESDAY NIGHT TNE - ARMS! APRIL 10th @ 8PM CT

AND THERE'S MORE!

MK8 TNE TUESDAY TOURNAMENT April 10th- Sponsored by @Goodtwin
4104-8742-6603
8pm-9:30pm CT
16 races
150cc
All items
AI Difficulty Hard

Stop by tomorrow for a double-whammy! We will have ARMS and an MK8 Tournament open for Tuesday Night TNE! SimplyTravis will be in ARMS for those of you that own the game. Since most folks around here aren't ARMS aficionados there will also be an MK8 tournament open so nobody is left out!

Calling all the Doomed:
@FriedShoes @sjmartin79 @Juegos @theMightyME @Goodtwin @mattavelle1 @TheAmazingLSB @Rowdy5000 @jorgejjvr @EvilTw1n @Mr-Chris @Karkashan @Aki @BobSilencieux @Redhatdrawler @Menashe @Superfakerbros @Juegos @Koenig @Snickedy @SquidLord @Phoenix @dAndErA @ASuch @Wolven
and feel free to tag anyone else you want to shoot with a Blue Shell!

simplyTravis

GW Game Night.png

GAME WITNESS GAME NIGHT - MARIO KART 8 DELUXE - TUESDAY AUGUST 21st @ 8PM CT

Fire up your karts and motorcycles for a night of Mario Kart 8 action! We're going to be online tonight at the Discord playing some MK8.
If you haven't been around in a while drop on by! We miss you.

Calling all the blue shell recipients:
@FriedShoes @sjmartin79 @Juegos @theMightyME @Goodtwin @mattavelle1 @TheAmazingLSB @Rowdy5000 @jorgejjvr @EvilTw1n @Mr-Chris @Karkashan @Aki @BobSilencieux @Redhatdrawler @Menashe @Superfakerbros @Juegos @Koenig @Snickedy @SquidLord @Phoenix @dAndErA @ASuch @Wolven
and feel free to tag anyone else you want to shoot with a lightning bolt!

simplyTravis

GAME WITNESS GAME NIGHT - MONSTER HUNTER GENERATIONS ULTIMATE - TUESDAY AUGUST 28th @ 8PM CT

Sharpen your Great Sword, roast some meat on a spit, and grind, grind grind tonight! We begin hunting tonight on Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate at 8 pm CT for GW Tuesday Night Gaming! We're looking to have two hunting parties to take down the biggest, baddest, beastiest monsters! See you there!​

Calling all the hunters:
and feel free to tag anyone else you think can handle a Switch Axe!

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!

GAME WITNESS GAME NIGHT - MONSTER HUNTER GENERATIONS ULTIMATE - TUESDAY AUGUST 28th @ 8PM CT

Sharpen your Great Sword, roast some meat on a spit, and grind, grind grind tonight! We begin hunting tonight on Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate at 8 pm CT for GW Tuesday Night Gaming! We're looking to have two hunting parties to take down the biggest, baddest, beastiest monsters! See you there!​

Calling all the hunters:
and feel free to tag anyone else you think can handle a Switch Axe!
I have a switchaxe

Goodtwin

@mattavelle1 "Toxic sauce releases your sinuses."
@Goodtwin "Yeah. Toxic sauce also releases your bowels. You can shit through a screen."
:mlaugh::mlaugh::mlaugh::mlaugh::mlaugh:

Man I gotta get MHGU soon so I can catch up with you guys in that G Rank.
If you come in ok with getting to G rank as quick as possible, it could probably be done in a long evening if you have some G rank buddies help you out. Koenig and Drew get me through a rank really fast.

I wish. I haven't bought it yet. Soon, though.
AMEN FOLKS
Juegos is one of the warriors, like myself, who REFUSES to buy such an insult of a release. The price drop is imminent, as the game has dropped from sales charts world wide since release. Its only a matter of weeks, I'd hold off until at least then as well. When they get desperate