Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - So much praise!

Odo

It's got a 94 metascore and some say that it's the most rated PS4 game. A "The Last of Us" throne successor.

Some say it's the best work of this generation.

What do you think? Doest it deserve all this love?

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
I don't really care.
Game is going to be a rental for me. Either red box or I'll rent it for free from gamestop.
Rent from game stop you ask?
Well here's what you do. There'll be used copies there the first week. Put down your $54 down for it. Play the shit out if it. Before their 7 day return on used games is up, return that shit for a full refund.
Renting games from gamestop... I'm a master at it.

FriedShoes

MLG
I really like the character, couldnt stand 1 or 2 much though. At least they're evening out.
Last of Us throne successor is so gross, Uncharted has always been at least much better than that.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
After I finally play it, I will let you know....

@Shoulder has this on per-order so.... I expect him to be the first of us here to play it....
I hope to play it as soon as I get it, but might have to wait until the 15th due to work, and then rehearsal/tech week/shows. I've enjoyed the Uncharted games very much over the years, although I realized I got more frustrated this time around when Playing UC3 on PS4 because the AI can be so cheap at times, even on normal difficulty. By contrast, UC1, with enemies that can take half a clip to kill, appeared easier to manage. It's as though they made killing enemies easier, but put a checkmark also for the AI to kill Drake easier.

Shoulder

One thing's for sure. I outright refuse to read ANY and all reviews. I've even gone on media blackout, so those recent leaked screenshots and other footage? Did not even glance at. The last bit of footage I saw was the E3 demo last year, which I still occasionally watch for hype purposes, but I've not seen anything new. I want to go into this as fresh as possible.

I don't expect this to be "GOAT" material as I place the UC games into those great action summer blockbusters you love. They are just good fun, and you get a good time out of it. I also adore the characters in the franchise, as I feel they truly make the game. That all being said, I'd like to this time go into it without much knowledge of the game, or any of the locations.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I heard all the hype before with UC2, and when I finally played it, it was just a formulaic action game that happened to have cool cinematic moments in between the playground parts. Really the best things about UC2 were the climbing setpieces, the camera during those parts, and the graphics.

I still haven't played Last of Us, though, so maybe they got better at this.

Shoulder

I heard all the hype before with UC2, and when I finally played it, it was just a formulaic action game that happened to have cool cinematic moments in between the playground parts. Really the best things about UC2 were the climbing setpieces, the camera during those parts, and the graphics.

I still haven't played Last of Us, though, so maybe they got better at this.
I went into it not really knowing that much about it, except for the usual things you hear about, but I would imagine it would be difficult to keep spoilers at bay these days. If you haven't been spoiled by the game or any of its plot points, the experience will be that much better I can gaurantee it. TLOU was one of my favorite games of the last-gen, so I'd give it a shot. I'd even lend you my copy if you don't feel like picking it up yourself. :mthumb: