User Roles Icon Competition

Menashe

It would be nice to have some icons to show if a user is a moderator, regular member, or banned.
So, I figured we should have a competition for members of the community to make the icons we use, and we can vote for which set of icons are the best. The only stipulation is that the icons have to be fairly small, small enough to fit in the side, under each user's name and info.

Here's my attempt. These are a bit more universal in appearance, but they are simple and recognizable. Most people could probably tell what they mean without explanation, which is the whole point of icons.
= Mod
= User
= Banned

Menashe

Here's my attempt. These are a bit more universal in appearance, but they are simple and recognizable. Most people could probably tell what they mean without explanation, which is the whole point of icons.
= Mod
= User
= Banned
Good stuff! Simple but they work pretty well.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I'm gonna give this some thought and come back.... I like IInigmas though.... Simple, straitforward.... Not bad at all.... I like....
Why do I get the feeling that comedy will have something to do with the ones I present.... Anyway I look forward to seeing everyones designs....
EDIT: After thinking about it I think we should just go with IInigmas, unless something better comes along from someone that other people around here like more.... My vote is for Iggys....