What Are YOU Listening To? - NE Music Thread

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
@TheAmazingLSB

Just sayin...miss ya already bro.
I hate to have you guys find out this way, but my Father passed away yesterday very suddenly....

If anybody understands what I'm going through right now, it's probably you Travis....

I'm sorry.... I would be around more, but I don't feel welcome here....

Else I would have explained what happened here yesterday....

I just didn't think it would matter to many here right now....

I sent Shoulder a message in chat cause I thought he might care, recieved no reply....

Just one example of why I haven't been around here.... Been getting ignored, just like what happened to me, just like this post will probably be as well....

But I know you have been through this yourself, so I thought you might understand what I'm going through....

It's really hard.... Losing my son, then now, my dad, all in about 6 months....

The kind of year I have been having is unlike any I have had to endure before....

I've lost quite a bit in 2016 already, and it's only June....

Man, he almost made it to his Birthday and Fathers Day, but it just wasn't in the cards....

Instead of celebrating e3 this year, I get to bury my Father....

And lord knows I can't pay for any of this stuff....

Things are just bad for me right now, Teach.... I hope you understand....

Last edited:

simplyTravis

"A nice guy, but looks like a f'n Jedi!"
I hate to have you guys find out this way, but my Father passed away yesterday very suddenly....

If anybody understands what I'm going through right now, it's probably you Travis....

I'm sorry.... I would be around more, but I don't feel welcome here....

Else I would have explained what happened here yesterday....

I just didn't think it would matter to many here right now....

I sent Shoulder a message in chat cause I thought he might care, recieved no reply....

Just one example of why I haven't been around here.... Been getting ignored, just like what happened to me, just like this post will probably be as well....

But I know you have been through this yourself, so I thought you might understand what I'm going through....

It's really hard.... Losing my son, then now, my dad, all in about 6 months....

The kind of year I have been having is unlike any I have had to endure before....

I've lost quite a bit in 2016 already, and it's only June....

Man, he almost made it to his Birthday and Fathers Day, but it just wasn't in the cards....

Instead of celebrating e3 this year, I get to bury my Father....

And lord knows I can't pay for any of this stuff....

Things are just bad for me right now, Teach.... I hope you understand....
Oh no man. I have no words. I'm so sorry. I'm going to shoot you a pm tomorrow morning. If you need to just vent just let loose. I know you are a strong enough man to get through this. I am pretty sure you will hear the phrase that God only gives us what we can handle but what you are going through is going to be rough as hell. You are in my prayers and please feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

Well this is interesting.

Here's one I enjoy when I want to feel good and pissed about corporate bull crap destroying things they should stay the hell away from. Which basically is a lot when thinking about the state videogames are in right now.

Rumjacks Irish pub song:

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Might've posted this before, but I'm a sucker for manouche jazz, and some of its modern performers stretch it in interesting ways (when they're not only taking part in instrumental wanking).

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Nothing makes me happier sometimes when I discover the name and artist of a song that has escaped me for years. Today was another one of those moments. I had heard this song a few times in the past, whether it was in a movie, a commercial, or even a song that sounded similar. Today, while driving back to the office from a job, I heard this song once again, and went straight to the radio's website, and found it. I FUCKING FOUND IT!!!!!!! :mgrin:

Have to say, I was surprised when I found out who it was...