What Are YOU Listening To? - NE Music Thread

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I accidentally "discovered" this Dutch band while looking for Disclosure's full album on YouTube (instead got this album titled Disclosure). It's pretty great.

Songs 1 and 4 are probably my favorites in the album.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
One of the most badass boss battle themes in recent years.

EDIT: Thinking about it more, this is the perfect song to listen to if you need to get something done, and feel inspired. It just gets that adrenaline pumping and blood coursing through your veins.

"LET'S DO THIS!!!!!"

Last edited:

Shoulder

If anyone has played through Golden Sun already, you'll recognize this immediately. I quite like this remix, and gives it a very battle-like structure. I hope a sequel to Golden Sun has more rock added to it.

EDIT: Here's the original for comparison.

Some Bloc Party here, gunna post my favourite song of theirs from their second album, A Weekend in the City. Kreuzberg is the name of the song. The video is fan made, compromising of several clips but the description explains this.

Shoulder

Haven't actually watched the show yet, with the exception of the pilot, but damn does this always sound good. Seems almost perfect to wake up to in the morning:

Perhaps my favourite Bonus Track on a album ever, the final track in Brandon Flowers debut solo album Flamingo. My favourite on the album actually, it's just got such a tone and mood that I love and it works very well. I loves it :3

mantisLJD

The Human Metroid
This song is so catchy:

I'll admit this song has grown on me, but the music video just doesn't fit:

This is one of two Rob Zombie animated music videos that features artwork by the multitalented David Hartman:

mantisLJD

The Human Metroid
Today is a Rob Zombie kind of day!

Let's throw in White Zombie's cover of I'm Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band for good measure ;)

Last edited: