What Are YOU Listening To? - NE Music Thread

I just found this song while watching Edge Of Tomorrow with some people last night. I've heard it countless other times before because I'm trash like that but never sought it out. It'll be in a future video.
while on the subject tho, I need any and all edge-tier, grimdark sounds you got. Awful stuff like Let the Bodies Hit the Floor (except not as overplayed) and anything good.

Last edited:

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.

Been looking for that for years. Clapton played with the "Legends" band in 1997, and there was a DVD release of one performance in Montreux, but nothing else. The Montreux show has better overall sound quality, but the playing in the Spain concert is better, IMO.

Also, RIP Joe Sample.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Whenever I listen to this, it makes me think, "Everything is going to be alright." No matter how dire the situation might be, or whatever you might've lost along the way, everything will be alright in the end.

This song still brings tears to my eyes. It's making me tear up just listening to it as I make this post. Not many songs these days still do that.

I've been listening to a lot more Dog Fashion Disco since I went to their concert with The Bunny The Bear. I have been a fan of their music for years, but it's amazing how a concert can just make you fall in love all over again.