What forum theme are you using?

What forum theme are you currently using?

• Default Style

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Aurora

• Aurora Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aurora Fluid

• Defiance

• Defiance Light

• xenFoogle

• Casual

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Hydrogen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Menashe

I actually need to find out the numbers of users using each theme for development purposes. And for some reason, there's no easy way to find out in Xenforo itself. Hence the poll...

Mr-Chris

-Smashing!-
I'm using the casual theme because it's colours are the most like the old TNE forums, plus it's just real nice. Wish it had stats though.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Casual. I love the shades of red in different areas, but most of all the background color is perfect for the eyes. Most people would think straight on white background would be good, but the shade needs to be slightly darker, hence why I love it.

So in other words, Casual is good for TNE and your eyes.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I just checked him up in the database and it looks like @mattavelle1 is using Xenfoogle. Boooooh!
Omg we need to fix this.

Let me tell you why @mattavelle1. Xenfoogle is "a google-inspired skin" (their own words), which I know you don't want. Casual, on the other hand, is the most hardcore of the skins. Like a guy so manly he's not afraid to wear pink dress shirts. It also just has the best color, and fits the most with the TNE colors of old.

So what you do is you go here down to the bottom left, where you said it says "forum software by XenForo". Right above that, you will see that it says "XenFoogle" check the picture I took.

Matt_pls.jpg

Just click on it, and it will give you four options to select from. Just click on casual and join the casual master race.

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
Casual all the way. I only have a choice of 3 styles but after trying the other two I want to punch my eyes out with a fork. Tooooo bright. Casual is nice and has a good, warm quality to it unlike the frozen, strobe-light tundra of the others.

BobSilencieux

Well, i was using Casual but did not like the abundance of this rusty orange on the bars and buttons, so i tried my other two options (default and Xenfoogle)..... aaand now i'm back on casual.

Casual with purple buttons would be like christmas for me.