Which Games Are You Planning On Purchasing Or Do You Already Have?

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Whatever platform it's on, it's still an awesome game. I've grown used to the DS3 over the years, but I won't deny the Xbox controller is more comfortable, but even more than that the Pro Controller is probably the most comfortable conventional controller I've used. It would be cool if a sequel to Vanquish happened, but I understand that Kamiya wants to keep doing new projects rather than revisit older ones. I mean, it allowed him to create The Wonderful 101, which I am excited to play this week.
After Bayonetta 2 is out, I'm very interested in what Platinum Games has in store next. It would be nice if Bayonetta 1 were to be ported to the Wii U, but I wonder if Nintendo will allow it. I know it's Nintendo, but still.

Year's End Wii U LibraryPhysicalZombiUNintendo LandNinja Gaiden 3: Razor's EdgeRayman LegendsNeed For Speed Most WantedLego City UndercoverMonster Hunter 3 UltimateThe Wonderful 101Call of Duty Black Ops 2Call of Duty GhostsDigitalNew Super Mario Bros USuper Mario 3D WorldLittle InfernoMighty Switch ForceTrine 2Chasing AuroraRunner 2EdgeArt Academy SketchpadCoaster Crazy DeluxeNES RemixGame & Wario
Virtual Console
Balloon FightF-ZeroPunch-Out!!Kirby's AdventureSuper Mario WorldSuper Metroid

Games I Plan on Getting
Wind Waker HDPikmin 3Deus Ex HR DKC Tropical FreezeBayonetta 2XSMTxFire EmblemMario Kart 8Super Smash BrosHyrule WarriosShovel Knight, Armillo, Shantae and a bunch of other upcoming indie/eShop games.

I need to buy Sonic lost world,Disney Infinity,Splintercell Blacklist,Zelda Windwanker,Wonderful 101 and want to get when they come out DK,X,FE X SMT,Yarn Yoshi,X,Mario Kart 8,Spiderman 2 and Bayonette 2

there's a bunch of games i want, but my g/f and I are having a baby! so that kinda cuts into my video game budget… for sure getting Mariokart, DK, and Smash though...

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
there's a bunch of games i want, but my g/f and I are having a baby! so that kinda cuts into my video game budget… for sure getting Mariokart, DK, and Smash though...
OH SNAP BABY INBOUND!!!! CONGRATES AT OUR MAN @Redhatdrawler

I have

Batman arkham origins
Mass effect 3
Zombi u
Sonic all star racing
Warriors or orochi
Nsmbu
Nslu
Mario
Monster Hunter
Need for speed most wanted
Cod ghosts
Ninja gaiden
Darksiders 2
Mutant muds
Trine 2
Cloidberry kindom
Resident evil revelations splinter cell black list
Assassin's Creed 3
Assasins Creek 4
Pikmin 3
Windwaker
Sonic lost world
I want to get
Nano assault
Various vc games

X
Mario kart
Shin megami tensei/fire emblem project cars
90s arcade racer
Zelda u
Yoshiyarn
Metroid if they ever make
another
Fast racing league neo

GamingFreak1988

The Platformer Guru
^ geez and i thought i had a large amount of retail games in around a year.
But for the forseeable future.. Donkey kong is it. Other games will join it once there's an actual release date and not just a window. I'm probably going to scale back a lot though from the amount of games i buy from now on.. don't have the cash to just keep buying games and basically going to focus on ones i'll play through several times instead of once and permanently shelving it afterwards.

Wolven

The Wolf of TNE Street
Retail:
ZombiU (haven't beaten this D:)
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Nintendo Land
Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3

Download:
Trine 2
Cloudberry Kingdom
Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party
Nano Assault Neo
Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition

VC:
Super Metroid
Kirby's Adventure
Balloon Fight
F-Zero
Punch Out ft. Mr. Dream

I think this is my weakest console library atm. Next to Xbox 360 and PSP.

Planning on Getting:
Master Reboot
Human Element
The Wonderful 101
Watch Dogs
Bayonetta 2
Monolith Soft's X
Forgotten Memories
Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails
A Hat in Time
Teslagrad
Smash Bros. For Wii U
Mario Kart 8

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I have

W101
ZombiU
NSMBU
NintendoLand
Need For Speed Most Wanted
MH3U
Pikmin3
CoD:BLOPS2
LoZ:WW
Tekken Tag2
Super Mario 3D world
CoD:Ghost
AC4: Black Flag

Download:
Wiis Sports Golf-Tennis-Bowling
WiiFit (full version)
NES Remix
Super Metroid
Zen Pinball2
Trine2
Dr. Luigi

Might as well list my Wii U stash:
- Super Mario 3D World- NintendoLand- New Super Mario Bros U (With NSLU DLC)- Tekken Tag Tournament 2- ZombiU- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut-Downloads-- Bit Trip presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien- NES RemixVC: Super Mario Bros, Super Metroid, A Link To The Past, F-Zero, Mega Man 1, 2, 3 and 4
And I think that's it!
For upcoming games, and I said this in the CT not long ago, I had Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on pre-order but realised I have enough platformers so I decided to cancel that pre-order and instead pre-order Mario Kart 8. It was a tough decision, but I decided to spend my money a bit more wisely. I'll have to buy DKC:TF later in the year.

Wii U

New Super Mario Bros. U
Pikmin 3
ZombiU
Nintendoland
Sonic Lost World

3DS

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Mario Party Island Tour
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario 3D Land
Star Fox 64 3D
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Nintendogs & Cats
Rayman 3D
Raving Rabbids 3D

Virtual Console

Super Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong
Earthbound
Kirby
Sonic Triple Trouble
Tails' Adventure

There's more, but I think that's enough games to list!

games i own:
Nintendo Land, Zombie U, Batman Arkham City. AC3, COD Black Ops 2, Darksiders 2, Ninja Gaiden, Mass Effect 3, Lego City Undercover, Splintercell, Rayman, Pikmin, Need for Speed, Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda HD, Super Mario 3D World, AC4, Injustice, Sonic Lost World

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
A belated congrats to my boy @Redhatdrawler!

It would be cool if a sequel to Vanquish happened, but I understand that Kamiya wants to keep doing new projects rather than revisit older ones. I mean, it allowed him to create The Wonderful 101, which I am excited to play this week
It'd be very hard to revisit, because it's not Kamiya's game. It was directed by Mikami-san, who left Platinum to start his own studio, Tango Gameworks. Complicating matters further, Mikami was an "external board member" of Platinum, and actually made Vanquish with his own private studio called Straight Story. Apparently, they were contracted to make Vanquish, but I'd be surprised if Mikami doesn't still have some sort of stake in the IP. Between Straight Story making it, Platinum contracting it, and Sega publishing it...yeah, that sounds like a mess. I'm not sure if Vanquish will ever see the light of day again.

Games I own NSMBUZombiUNintendolandInjustice Gods Among Us The Wind WakerTekken TagNeed for Speed Most WantedSuper Mario 3D WorldWonderful 101Sonic Lost WorldTank Tank TankTrine 2Batman Arkham City Pikmin 3
Games I plan to purchase in the future
NSLULego City scribblenauts unmaskedArkham OriginsSplinter Cell Watch DogsDK Tropical Freeze Mario Kart 8Bayonetta 2XSMT X FEHyrule Warriors

JoshV

I'm sure I'll miss something, but
I have:
ZombiUDarksiders IIAssassin's Creed IIIBlack Ops IIMass Effect IIINintendoLandMonster Hunter 3 UltimateNeed For Speed Most Wanted ULego City UndercoverInjustice: Gods Among UsThe Wonderful 101Pikmin IIIWind Waker HDSuper Mario 3D WorldBatman Arkham City: Armored EditionDeus Ex Human Revolution: Director's CutSonic Lost WorldTekken Tag Tournament
Nano Assault NeoTrine 2Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of MystaraLittle InfernoWii Fit UWii Sports Club TennisTank Tank TankEarthboundSuper Mario WorldPunch-Out!Kirby's AdventureMega Man IINES RemixBit.Trip.Runner 2Gianna Sisters: Twisted DreamsToki Tori 2+
Soon to get of what's released:Assassin's Creed IVRayman LegendsNinja GaidenNew Super Luigi U standalone
I "want" plenty of the announced, but also want to see more before I know what I'll get.Bayonetta 2, X, 90s Arcade Racer all seem like sure things for me and though I've seen next to nothing, SMTxFE...Neither Atlus nor Intelligent have ever disappointed me with their offerings. Pretty confident that they'll produce a medley of awesomeness.

Games I own: Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, Sonic Transformed, MH3U, Pikmin 3, TW101, Super Mario 3D World, NSLU and Sonic Lost World.Games I want (that have already been released): Rayman Legends, Wii Fit U (Wii Fit Meter), Wind Waker HD, and maybe Wii Party U (because of the extra Wii Remote and GamePad stand)Future releases I want: basically all first party games announced so far, plus Watch_Dogs and possibly the third Sonic game

and for eShop exclusives (not counting Virtual Console), I only own NES Remix.I still want Dr. Luigi, Nano Assault NEO, Assault Android Cactus, Rusty Pup, Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero, Mighty no. 9 and Pac-Man Museum.And if Wii Sports Club gets a retail release (hopefully with an extra Wii Remote Plus), I'll definitely be getting it.

Games I own so far:
Nintendo Land
Super Mario 3D World
NSMBU
NSLU
WWHD
Pikmin 3
W101
Sonic Lost World
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition

Note: While I don't own them yet, I've already paid for DKC:TF, Shantae Half Genie Hero, and Mighty No. 9, so it's simply a waiting game until they release.

Guaranteed Buys:
SSBU
MK8
Hyrule Warriors
Shovel Knight
NES Remix
Lobodestroyo
Hat in Time (Assuming it is ported to Wii U)
The Unlikely Legend of Rusty Pup

Still Under Consideration/Likely Purchases:
Lego City Undercover
Bayonetta 2
X
Rayman Legends
Watchdogs
Injustice: Gods Among Us

Balloon Fight

Cloudberry Kingdom

Donkey Kong

DuckTales: Remastered

F-Zero

GHOSTS'N GOBLINS

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Kid Icarus

Kirby's Adventure

Little Inferno

; direction: ltr; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">MEGA MAN

MEGA MAN 2

MEGA MAN 3

MEGA MAN 4

Mega Man X

Metroid

Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition

Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Nano Assault Neo

New Super Luigi U (Add-On Content)

: bottom; direction: ltr; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style:
solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">New Super Mario Bros. U (Download Version)

Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream

Super Mario 3D World (Download Version)

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario World

Super Metroid

The Legend of Zelda

The Wonderful 101

Wii Fit U - Trial Version

Wii Street U powered by Google

Wrecking Crew

Yoshi

Zelda II - The Adventure of Link

Games in red I had on my original Wii U, but not repurchased (yet?). I also have expanded my virtual console collection much more as well. So I guess I need to update my list.
In terms of future:Bayo 2, Hyrule Warriors, Smash Brothers, Mariokart 8, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.
In terms of the past:(SOLD!) Assassin's Creed III, Resident Evil Revelations, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Transformers Prime
Not listed (ones I can think of off the top of my head): (update?)Nintendo Land, NES Remix, Dr. Luigi, Mega Man X2, DK3, DK Jr

I have (in order of purchase)
Nintendo Land
Super Mario Bros U
Call of Duty Black ops 2
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Mass Effect 3
Injustice Gods Among Us
Resident Evil Revelations
Pikmin 3
Tank Tank Tank
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Wonderful 101
Raymen Legends
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Batman Arkham Origins
Call of Duty Ghost
Super Mario 3D World

Digital games (in no order)
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed
Earthbound
Duck Tails Remastered
Super Metroid
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong
F-Zero
Kirby Adventures
Wii Sports Club
Balloon Fight
Bit Trip Runner 2
Punch Out
Trine 2
Galaga

Plan to get
Watch Dogs
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Hyrule Warriors
Zelda U
Sword N' Board
Cubemen 2 (crossplay FTW)
Pure Chess (crossplay FTW)
X
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Bayonetta 2

ASuch

The Salt Master
I plan on getting a lot of games, but games I have my sights set on in the near future:

PC
South Park Stick of Truth
Age of Empires 2 HD DLC
Goat Simulator
Kentucky Route Zero
Thief Trilogy
KOTOR
Spec Ops: The Line

Wii U
X
Smash Bros
Mario Kart 8

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Bravely Default

Odo

I've got some DS games that I still want:

Any of them you don't recommend?

Yoshi's Island DS

Lunar Nights

Bangai-O Spirits

Pag 31

Dragon Ball Origins

Metal slug 7

Dragon ball origins 2

Okamiden

Kirby mass attack

Might clash of heroes

EDIT: Sorry if it's a WiiU thread only. I'm still buying retro games...

solitanze

RoboPosterâ„¢
The next games I'm buying for Nintendo platforms are Mario Kart 8 for Wii U and Mario Golf: World Tour for 3DS. I'm not sure what else is on the horizon for the second half of 2014, so after E3 2014, i'll be in a better position to know what else is coming (including whether SSB Wii U will release before Q1 2015) and what i'll get before years end.

I have donkey kong tropical freeze sonic racing Mario and sonic at the sochi winter games pikmin 3 and super Mario 3d world and plan on getting Mario kart 8 smash bros and hyrule warriors for the wii u and Mario golf world tour for the 3ds.

Last games I bought for Wii U was W101, Pikmin 3, and ACIV altogether.

Haven't bought anything since and haven't turned it on since January, but not because I'm bored with it. I'm emoting "busy" for a reason.

Saving up for Smash 3DS, Smash Wii U, MK8, Watch_Dogs and whatever other goods Nintendo decides to throw at the Wii U.

I honestly wouldn't be effected if all we got was smash, MK8, and watch dogs for the year because those'll keep for a good while, but I always like having options, so hopefully E3 brings more stellar announcements. Hopefully Hyrule Warriors lives up to the hype as well.

But what I really want... What keeps me up at night... is FExSMT. Release it Big N

terribledeli

isn't using that sucky pickaxe
Retail
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
Batman Arkham Origins
Disney Infinity (With all the figures and playsets)
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Game and Wario
Injustice
LEGO City Undercover
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Mario Kart 8
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Luigi U
Ninja Gaien 3: Razor's Edge
NintendoLand
Pikmin 3
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Sing Party
Sonic Lost World
Super Mario 3D World
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
The Wonderful 101
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Wii Fit U
Wii Party U
ZombiU

Digital
Anything published by Nintendo on the VC (Far too many to list. Yes, I do own Urban Champion, Golf, and Tennis)
All four of the Wii U Panorama View movies
Pokemon Rumble U
All available Wii Sports Club titles (Though, I'm passing on the last two and just buying the retail disc)
NES Remix
NES Remix 2
Dr. Luigi
Art Academy Sketchpad

I guess I still technically have Wii Fit U as a digital title since I upgraded it. Though, I've replaced it since with the retail release

As for things to buy...
You may have noticed, I pretty much buy anything Nintendo publishes. So all those announced at E3 and whatever arrives between now and the end of the console's lifespan.