(!!!) Whoa, the boards just dropped a whole bunch of activity.

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
I came home and noticed two of my threads were gone, then I really looked at it, and two pages of Wii U CT had disappeared since I left four hours ago.

Is this stuff recoverable?

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Noticed the same thing too just when I was visiting the Most Wanted discussion thread. Did we get hacked or something?

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
It looks like the entire forum was set back to a restore point a day ago or so. Have all of the missing posts been lost for good?

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
=))

When I woke up this morning no lie I was like "didn't I read all this yesterday morning". Then I thought of Bill Murry lol

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
Man, this place is haunted

I'm not even gonna lie, that makes the forum an entire order of magnitude cooler (and it's already pretty awesome). There's a ghost in the shell. Naturally, this all brings us right back to Bill Murray.

@DarkDepths @Menashe who you gonna call? what have you unleashed on the world?!

=))

When I woke up this morning no lie I was like "didn't I read all this yesterday morning". Then I thought of Bill Murry lol
So basically, Tuesday. ;)

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Some new users have reported getting their avatars selected for them automatically right after getting their account approved. I kid you not, @supersonic776 automatically got an icon of sonic assigned to him. http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/discussion/comment/61911#Comment_61911

Menashe

We needed to move from VPS servers to fully dedicated servers. In order to move, you have to copy and paste all the files and database from the old server to the new server, and then once it's done copying over, point the URL to the new server's IP address. Since the copy/paste portion take a few hours, you lose whatever happened on the old server during the interim.
Because of this issue, I told them to do the server migration in the middle of the night when no one usually posts. However, it seems that for some reason 12 hours of actual posting also didn't get copied over. I don't know why.