Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASuch

The Salt Master
Alright guys I got myself a problem here. I was playing SM3DWorld (Last level btw, lost about 40 lives and gave up lol) and when we were talking about Trine 2 I decided to look it up on eShop. It was on sale so I purchased it. And then not too long after I press the HOME menu and it tells me the data couldn't download. It then tells me to delete the corrupted data and redownload it.........but it won't let me delete the corrupted downloads. I press delete, it says it is deleting and then an error message pops up telling me to delete the corrupted data and at this point I'm just saying "What the fuck man?". I've looked in the data in system settings and it's not there so it's in the download management for sure. It just won't let me delete the game and update data downloads. I've also tried re-downloading from the eShop but nothing seems to happen. Halp?

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
Humans ARE superior to other animals.... That being said, we should never take advantage of our superiority for cruel pleasure, and we should hold those who do accountable... Adults have more rights than children... They also have more responsibility, and harm done to children by adults is considered most heinous

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Alright guys I got myself a problem here. I was playing SM3DWorld (Last level btw, lost about 40 lives and gave up lol) and when we were talking about Trine 2 I decided to look it up on eShop. It was on sale so I purchased it. And then not too long after I press the HOME menu and it tells me the data couldn't download. It then tells me to delete the corrupted data and redownload it.........but it won't let me delete the corrupted downloads. I press delete, it says it is deleting and then an error message pops up telling me to delete the corrupted data and at this point I'm just saying "What the fuck man?". I've looked in the data in system settings and it's not there so it's in the download management for sure. It just won't let me delete the game and update data downloads. I've also tried re-downloading from the eShop but nothing seems to happen. Halp?
turn it off, turn it on?

turn it off, turn it on?
How dare you read my sig! :p I actually did this though, twice, and nothing. I'm actually gunna try again tomorrow because my internet connection has lost the plot for real man. Ughhghghh.
Gunna go watch some TV, at least that doesn't need an internets.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
What do you guys think of Nintendo's microtransactions?http://tinycartridge.com/post/58250157356/darumeshi-sports-store-is-weird-and-awesome-you
The cool part of it is that they let you "haggle" for the DLC, by doing sidequests in the game for example. Hell, I wish I could haggle for Battlefield 4 premium content by completing challenges in-game or something, I'd actually buy any of them in that case.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
man i just fucking hate nancy grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Bqob-weFk
I'm fucking boiling right now, and I didn't even watch half of the video.
I shouldn't have watched that
#-o

Ummmmmmm the worst thing I have ever seen anyone on pot do is this. Commit a felony on a box of cereal, and a mistominer on a gallon of milk.

That video is freakin stupid.

What do you guys think of Nintendo's microtransactions?http://tinycartridge.com/post/58250157356/darumeshi-sports-store-is-weird-and-awesome-you
The cool part of it is that they let you "haggle" for the DLC, by doing sidequests in the game for example. Hell, I wish I could haggle for Battlefield 4 premium content by completing challenges in-game or something, I'd actually buy any of them in that case.
If they feel the need to include micro transactions, this is the way they should do it; though I would stil prefer a way to unlock all content without having to pay extra.
Also worth quoting:
"But Inuji had an idea — he went to Hontendo (the game specifically differentiates it from Nintendo) to get a ‘4DS’ and some baseball games to sell. Gosh darn it, if the kids aren’t going to play baseball outside, they damn well will on their 4DS."

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
man i just fucking hate nancy grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Bqob-weFk

I'm fucking boiling right now, and I didn't even watch half of the video.
I shouldn't have watched that
#-o

Ummmmmmm the worst thing I have ever seen anyone on pot do is this. Commit a felony on a box of cereal, and a mistominer on a gallon of milk.
That video is freakin stupid.
alright i laughed pretty fucking hard at that haha

You know what I can't bothered to watch TV, imma go sleep. Hopefully my Trine 2 problem will be okay in the morrow, but it probably won't be. Gad damn I had to download it whilst I had a poopy internet, now it's all corrupted and won't let me delete the corrupt download and........ahh I give up lol. Goodnight TNE ;)

ASuch

The Salt Master
Do all of the Wii Sports Club games have online multiplayer? If so, which should I buy? So far I don't own any online multi games, and I'm really looking to own some

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Do all of the Wii Sports Club games have online multiplayer? If so, which should I buy? So far I don't own any online multi games, and I'm really looking to own some
I got them all @ASuch. Golf and bowling are the only 2 worth owning right now.

They all have online, and I would be down to play against you in these 2 said sports anytime.

I don't have anyone to play against cause no voice chat which is totally understandable why people didn't buy them. First games that made me feel like a sucker. But I've had a blast offline with my son so that makes up for it all.

The online is solid tho

ASuch

The Salt Master
I got them all @ASuch. Golf and bowling are the only 2 worth owning right now.

They all have online, and I would be down to play against you in these 2 said sports anytime.

I don't have anyone to play against cause no voice chat which is totally understandable why people didn't buy them. First games that made me feel like a sucker. But I've had a blast offline with my son so that makes up for it all.

The online is solid tho
Can you just go into random games, or do you have to play with people on your friends list or something?

Well, this is it guys.
I think this is my last post here. I just got the keys to my new home and I'm pretty busy packing and all that stuff.
Also I'll be working hard in the next upcoming months that I don't think I'll have time to even go to the internet. Although I believe this will be good for me :p
I really want to thank you for those prayers and good vibes that you sent me! It all worked well!
So that's it. Good bye, cheers!

Well, this is it guys.
I think this is my last post here. I just got the keys to my new home and I'm pretty busy packing and all that stuff.
Also I'll be working hard in the next upcoming months that I don't think I'll have time to even go to the internet. Although I believe this will be good for me :p
I really want to thank you for those prayers and good vibes that you sent me! It all worked well!
So that's it. Good bye, cheers!
Hope you're happy in your new home

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
It was great having you @Prime. Thank you so much for supporting us from our humble beginnings, and sticking with us the way through. I hope you do well in the things you have to do, and know that there will always be an open door for you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.