Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOO YEAH! I've no idea what this program even was, but I'm about to revocer the 28GBs I lost from the registry cleaner I was using to fix my registry after that 4 hour system repair! Everyone on yahoo answers and other tech sites said that was supposed to be impossible.

Time for some beers to celebrate...wait I can't do that yet...

Time for some apple juice! :cool:

@CyanPrime I hope you don't have to end up going through this haha

EDIT: And I only have to go through about 9 programs!

Koenig

The Architect
I remember when I first joined there was a conversation revolving around someone who shot someones else penis off. It is almost like we have come full circle.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I seem to recall the last one and the Hyrule Warriors one being around noon for me, or 10 AM PDT. I can't remember when the December one was, but I don't think it was as late as this Smash Bros one.

EDIT: it turns out, the Hyrule Warriors one was the December one. So I remember that one and the last one being earlier than this Smash Bros one, though I could be mistaken.

Last edited:

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I remember when I first joined there was a conversation revolving around someone who shot someones else penis off. It is almost like we have come full circle.
That's my cousins cousin. And I gotta work with this dick shooting off bastard! You know how stressful that is!?! Having to worry about getting your dick shot off day in and day out!?! I would fire him, but you know, he may shoot my dick off and I can't have that!

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
That's my cousins cousin. And I gotta work with this dick shooting off bastard! You know how stressful that is!?! Having to worry about getting your dick shot off day in and day out!?! I would fire him, but you know, he may shoot my dick off and I can't have that!
oh c'mon... you have enough kids now... why not try new things.... you might like it... never know until you try... don't know about having your dick blown off.. but pissing blood sure is awesome... as is sitting around terrified to pee when you start to get that warm have to pee feeling... speaking of which...

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Man that ballgame im not gonna lie, really got me down not winning that Championship. I've final been able to put my thoughts into words and it rolls like this.

That run they had was unreal, literally I've never seen such a run of epicness. So it was like watching the most amazing movie ever, but man with the absolute worst ending ever. Best movie ever, with the worst ending ever that's exactly how I feel.

I'm proud of the boy for sure, but it wasent supposed to end like that. I just wanna lay in bed or go home and let a day pass to get over it. Ky Wildcats hell it's all we got here besides bourbon. And man because there is no sports here we are all about that UK basketball, and there some winning championship MFers. It sucks so bad to lose one like that after that run.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
You can drink coffee, like it, and not being addicted, y'know...
Man that ballgame im not gonna lie, really got me down not winning that Championship. I've final been able to put my thoughts into words and it rolls like this.

That run they had was unreal, literally I've never seen such a run of epicness. So it was like watching the most amazing movie ever, but man with the absolute worst ending ever. Best movie ever, with the worst ending ever that's exactly how I feel.

I'm proud of the boy for sure, but it wasent supposed to end like that. I just wanna lay in bed or go home and let a day pass to get over it. Ky Wildcats hell it's all we got here besides bourbon. And man because there is no sports here we are all about that UK basketball, and there some winning championship MFers. It sucks so bad to lose one like that after that run.
You got Ashley Judd...

But yeah, sorry man. It's the downside of being a big fan. It rarely ends well.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
So I just had this thought after reading about this:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/04/ent-gopro-on-xbox-360

The important bit I'm talking about though isn't about the GoPro, but rather the update for Youtube on the Xbox One which will allow you to upload your gameplay videos straight to youtube from the console. And this gave me an idea.

Imagine Nintendo including this option to record gameplay footage, and then upload them straight to Youtube. It would be quite simply really. Hit the Home button, and you'll have a option on the screen to start recording footage. Simply select the record feature, hit the Home button again, and the game immediately starts recording footage. And when you're done, hit the Home button again, and select to stop the recording with an option to upload to Youtube using your Youtube account.

Granted, this is unlikely to happen, but considering the Wii U can already take screenshots with ease, imagine what they could do with recording gameplay footage? I will say though that capture devices would provide better flexibility, but for those who would want a straight forward approach, it could work.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Yesterday was positively gorgeous here. 83 and sunny. Today, one would think we were in the middle of a tropical storm. (Torrentially raining for over 4 hours) Upside - hard rain equals pollen washed from my car. :D

Edit: Not sure torrentially is a real word, but it fit for this purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.