Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hullo TNE! College is over! I finished my work! Now I share with you very much my super special practical piece! You wirr rike it! (I don't know why I turned asian half way through that). Icba to make the pics smaller so dol wit et.

Awwww yeah <- What my face is saying

(German for I am finished!)

The inner frame that slots into the outer one, loads of different joints used here.

Okay, now it's time to party all summer!!

(Not me i swear on me mam)

Grats, now we can really enjoy the vacaycay.

Tomodachi Life releases tomorrow, I'm probably going to have to buy a new SD card in order to download it if I so choose to purchase it. It looks funny and would love to fill it up with TNE personalities as well as my own personal peeps.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
So we're getting Dark Souls 2 DLC. This is fucking fantastic.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...i-lost-crowns-trilogy-dlc-coming-this-summer/

FromSoft also recently removed the VAC protection (Valve's Anti-Cheat software) from the game, allowing mooders to install mods without worrying about getting banned forever from online play. Who knows if they plan on leaving it like that, but right now that's good. The game looks more beautiful with mods, and controls better with the mod that fixes the analog movement, even.

Anyway, the Artorias DLC catapulted Dark Souls from a great game to a legendary one. I hope Dark Souls 2's DLC does the same for it.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Why is nobody discussing how great Mario Kart 8 feels on the GamePad...? For both DA and Motion, the GamePad is the clear choice for me....

All the helpful info on the Gamepad screen.... The way the map of the track and gamepad mode are literally a touch away.... The way I can switch between DA and Motion so easily....

It's a fucking great showcase for the simple things the Wii U GamePad can do that other consoles can't!

Why the hell is nobody talking about this...? Zelda U is going to be this times a thousand.... That is something to be incredibly hyped about.... And that is why I love the GamePad....

MK8's usage of it is only minimal.... But it's done so well that it's fucking off the hook badass.... Imagine wtf the Big N is cooking up with Zelda U guys...? That's fucking HYPEY....

Last edited:

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
It is now 4:30am, I'm tired because I took some nyquil, so still a bit drowsy; I've had some cereal, and now will have some yogurt. Currently brewing some tea for myself and for later at work today, which is supposed to be very nice weather wise, so not complaining there.

Oh and did I mention that today is not only the 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion, but it is also the 26th anniversary since I was born? Happy B-Day to me.

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
Why is nobody discussing how great Mario Kart 8 feels on the GamePad...? For both DA and Motion, the GamePad is the clear choice for me....

All the helpful info on the Gamepad screen.... The way the map of the track and gamepad mode are literally a touch away.... The way I can switch between DA and Motion so easily....

It's a fucking great showcase for the simple things the Wii U GamePad can do that other consoles can't!

Why the hell is nobody talking about this...? Zelda U is going to be this times a thousand.... That is something to be incredibly hyped about.... And that is why I love the GamePad....

MK8's usage of it is only minimal.... But it's done so well that it's fucking off the hook badass.... Imagine wtf the Big N is cooking up with Zelda U guys...? That's fucking HYPEY....
I don't find it revolutionary or anything.. but I only play on the gamepad.. the main use for me is for off TV play... I play races while watching TV and such.. I really only use the TV for multiplayer

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
It is now 4:30am, I'm tired because I took some nyquil, so still a bit drowsy; I've had some cereal, and now will have some yogurt. Currently brewing some tea for myself and for later at work today, which is supposed to be very nice weather wise, so not complaining there.

Oh and did I mention that today is not only the 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion, but it is also the 26th anniversary since I was born? Happy B-Day to me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOULDER!!!!!!

ASuch

The Salt Master

I don't need the map at all, lol

I already know the layout of every single track to even do it pretty much the same in mirror mode. The pro controller fits better in my hands than the GamePad, plus the triggers feel better.

ASuch

The Salt Master
I've made a terrible mistake. A relationship of almost 1 year is over, and I end up being the bad guy. I'll explain:

Let me preface this by saying it had always been kind of a messed up relationship, as it was mainly based on sex after we started high school. When we finally did get serious, she had to move so we ended up doing the long distance thing. We'd take turns visiting each other whenever time permitted. Sometimes every week, sometimes only a couple times in a month.

The one thing which is what really attracted me to her in the first place, is that she's such a sexual person; she's literally willing to try anything we could think of, and always enjoyed it a lot. She had daddy issues, but whatever, not my problem. Although, I guess it did always worry me, in the back of my head, knowing how she is, leaving me to really have problems trusting her when we were apart.

The tell-tale signs then started happening.. not answering the phone, weird excuses. Anyway, I got really suspicious but never confirmed anything. All the meanwhile as this was happening, I guess it was my defense mechanism, I started hooking up with another girl. I guess I figured "Hey, I'm almost sure she's doing the same thing to me."

Anyways, I got caught last night, in the act, and shit got real. I mean really, it could not have been a more insane situation. My babe decided to pay me a surprise visit, at the exact moment that the other girl and I were going at it like two dogs in heat. Shorty came in and she caught me red-handed creepin' with the girl next door. Picture this: we were both butt-naked, banging on the bathroom floor. How could I forget that I had given her an extra key? All this time she was standing there; she never took her eyes off me.

She was so upset, and I felt more regret than I'd ever felt before when I saw the look on her face. She was literally, literally just crushed, and I found out my worries were all in vain.

So I really fucked up. Ugh, I don't even know what to do now guys...

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I've made a terrible mistake. A relationship of almost 1 year is over, and I end up being the bad guy. I'll explain:

Let me preface this by saying it had always been kind of a messed up relationship, as it was mainly based on sex after we started high school. When we finally did get serious, she had to move so we ended up doing the long distance thing. We'd take turns visiting each other whenever time permitted. Sometimes every week, sometimes only a couple times in a month.

The one thing which is what really attracted me to her in the first place, is that she's such a sexual person; she's literally willing to try anything we could think of, and always enjoyed it a lot. She had daddy issues, but whatever, not my problem. Although, I guess it did always worry me, in the back of my head, knowing how she is, leaving me to really have problems trusting her when we were apart.

The tell-tale signs then started happening.. not answering the phone, weird excuses. Anyway, I got really suspicious but never confirmed anything. All the meanwhile as this was happening, I guess it was my defense mechanism, I started hooking up with another girl. I guess I figured "Hey, I'm almost sure she's doing the same thing to me."

Anyways, I got caught last night, in the act, and shit got real. I mean really, it could not have been a more insane situation. My babe decided to pay me a surprise visit, at the exact moment that the other girl and I were going at it like two dogs in heat. Shorty came in and she caught me red-handed creepin' with the girl next door. Picture this: we were both butt-naked, banging on the bathroom floor. How could I forget that I had given her an extra key? All this time she was standing there; she never took her eyes off me.

She was so upset, and I felt more regret than I'd ever felt before when I saw the look on her face. She was literally, literally just crushed, and I found out my worries were all in vain.

Well you got caught, it sucks but since the relationship is hurt now ain't not a thing to do but shake it off and move on seriously.

Hate it for you for real. But take it from someone who cheated a lot in high school. You know what game your playing, and when and if you get caught you should have accepted a long time ago that all you can do is accept it as a burnt bridge and move on the the next girl / girls.

ASuch

The Salt Master
Well you got caught, it sucks but since the relationship is hurt now ain't not a thing to do but shake it off and move on seriously.

Hate it for you for real. But take it from someone who cheated a lot in high school. You know what game your playing, and when and if you get caught you should have accepted a long time ago that all you can do is accept it as a burnt bridge and move on the the next girl / girls.

[face_mischief]

"Shorty came in and she caught me red-handed creepin' with the girl next door. Picture this: we were both butt-naked, banging on the bathroom floor. How could I forget that I had given her an extra key?"

Y'all dun fucked up son, forgive and forget. 1 year isn't really that long in the grand scheme of things. Sounds like you weren't exactly happy with your long-distance relationship so don't worry too much over it. Apologise to the girl you cheated on if you think that'll help.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....

Oh woe is me.... I'm getting far more teenage pussy than I deserve....

2edd4cc376612a489a2440c891dc2353.jpg

7woio.gif

ASuch

The Salt Master
Y'all dun fucked up son, forgive and forget. 1 year isn't really that long in the grand scheme of things. Sounds like you weren't exactly happy with your long-distance relationship so don't worry too much over it. Apologise to the girl you cheated on if you think that'll help.
Oh woe is me.... I'm getting far more teenage pussy than I deserve....

View attachment 486

View attachment 487
Read my reply to Matt you fuqtards

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018

Happy Birthday, man

I LOVE How snappy the Wii U is now, its so fast and all connected well. Love it :>

Status
Not open for further replies.