Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASuch

The Salt Master
Yeah LSB sorry I can't watch your stream. I'm not even kidding, yours is the only stream i cannot watch. It stays stuck on loading video. Unless you have some idea about what I could do, I won't ever be able to watch your stream lol

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Tomorrow is going to suck for me. Super busy day at work. The owner will be here from 10-4, which means I won't get to see the Nintendo E3 stuff live. And so as not to spoil anything in the digital event, I'll most likely go radio silent on here till I can get home and watch.
Bah. Stupid work. Stupid Adult Responsibilities. Bah.

Tomorrow is going to suck for me. Super busy day at work. The owner will be here from 10-4, which means I won't get to see the Nintendo E3 stuff live. And so as not to spoil anything in the digital event, I'll most likely go radio silent on here till I can get home and watch.
Bah. Stupid work. Stupid Adult Responsibilities. Bah.
Well luckily you got the spoiler free thread.

Hallo TNE!

The game's concept looks cool but it sucks that we never truly saw the game in action. I'm not a fan of the fact that most trailers that come out nowadays don't show actual gameplay or show how the game will truly look like
100% agree with you.

But the fact that it's Platinum making what seems to be a Monster Hunter games (in which "it's focus is on big boss battles), then it seems like Matt has no choice now.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
100% agree with you.

But the fact that it's Platinum making what seems to be a Monster Hunter games (in which "it's focus is on big boss battles), then it seems like Matt has no choice now.
Depends on the actual gameplay. You are correct tho in that's the only game that got me pumped. The trailer looked great and it is P*. That still dosent mean it's gonna be amazing tho it probably is.

The biggest thing for me tho is that outta the whole show this one game was the only thing that impressed me or made me think twice.

Even with the games out now I still don't think I would have an XBONE for the simple fact of time to play, and the cost for just owning the console for one game.

All in all the MS conference and this weighs a lot with the P* game I give a solid B.

I must say, that new Call of Duty looks, new.

Still aiming down sights, but the way it's played seems to have been changed. Hopefully it's not that "only get rocket boots in this mission" type bullshit, but if they can have this stuff organically in the game, well, sign me up.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
COD looked rather interesting to be honest because it's not WWII, or any other past war, nor is it present day either. The fact that it's the future is probably the biggest change in the franchise since COD4. Ghosts was overall an alright game, but it lacked I think, although I still enjoy playing with you guys online. Here's hoping that Advanced Warfare can turn out to be a good COD game.

I swear to Bob, if your channel isn't up tomorrow, LSB, I'mma freak the @#$% out.

and by freak the @#$% out, I mean I'll release a long winded sigh of disappointment while I churn the butter, that is my everlasting hate, internally as I sit in morbid silence in my cubicle.

Othwise, I hope everything you do goes smoothly! :mthumb:

@mattavelle1 I've decided I'd get an Xbox one myself. I need my kamiya games.

Sony's E3 Was Fucking GARBAGE.

NO EXCLUSIVE. JUST TV TV TV TV MOVIES YOUTUBE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTA5 BATMUHN METAL GEAR UNCHARTERD 2015 kthnx bai.

Meanwhile Microsoft is all on that one track mind game focus lol.
Sunset Overdrive, Dance Central, Fable Legends, Project Spark, Ori and the Blind Forest, Halo 5 and the collection, Inside,Crackdown 3, Phantom Dust, and Scalebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.