Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubits

Good to see Suda51 getting love. He has such a spectacular track record of making really cool games which are horrendously rough and niche. :p

Also, how much P* is there atm?! Crackdown, Scalebound, Bayonetta 2... Crazy! I hope their polish can be maintained.

Meanwhile:

The untinted glass boxes at the top of the bottom half there will house the IR LED's. ;)

MANGANian

Megalomaniacal Robo-Zombie
I...can't...wait.....hrnnngh! Starfox, I'm awaiting you. If my presumptions is right, then they better also add the option for regular controller play.

Also Ubisoft's remark at E3 peaked my interest. I wonder if it's could be a Red Steel or a 3D adventure game? It better not be Rabbits or some of their usual party games!

I can't wait to see DJNintendo and aMSa in play. Go Bowser!

....meanwhile, I'm at work, pretending to be at home. Sigh, it's not the same.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
http://www.twitch.tv/lightsaberblues/c/4437962

THANKS FOR COMING OUT GUYS.... HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW....
Great work to all of TNE coming out to chat in the twitch and partisapte in TNE TV!

@LightsaberBlues you did a great job setting up, keeping things rolling and being a great and easy to talk to host.

@Mr-Chris @CyanPrime @Majorbuddah @mantisLJD @ASuch @weeman_com @Koenig

As far as I know y'all are the ones that called in and we very much appreciate that because that was supposed and was the heart of the show.

We will do many more things like this in the future! Great job TNE!

Well maybe its just me being jaded or something but this e3 is boooooring.

2015 this, 2015 that. Lets announce star fox but not show it off again, just like zelda last year. Lets make fun of mother 3 fans. Did I mention 2015?

3ds is getting smash and pokemon remakes. Wii U had two nintendo games this year and theyre releasing only one more in house game - smash.

I'm half sick of understanding. I'll admit, i do enjoy my wiiu and 3ds, but these games droughts are getting ridiculous.

At least now I'll have more time to look for a copy of four swords adventures.

Also, if new stuff does get annnounced in these tree houses then i'll change my opinion, but damn.

Maybe E3s just arent for me anymore. I wasnt even excited and still not impressed

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord
Just stumbled across this on techradar:

"The Nintendo Direct E3 video also revealed that players won't have to follow a set path and scenario thanks to Zelda Wii U's open world environment, according to Nintendo designer Eiji Aonuma.

It seems as if Nintendo's legendary franchise is taking cues from sandbox games like Skyrim"

... I have nothing to say...

Those were some awesome announcements!! Nintendo really brought it this E3!!! Aside from Zelda (which probably was the most awesome thing I've ever seen in my entire life, and I almost cry when I saw it), I was pleasantly surprised by Splatoon. It just really seems like a really cool concept that takes mechanics from your typical 3rd person shooters but adds some neat new ideas that make for a fun experience. Particularly I found the best thing to be the fact that this game seems to focused heavily on the online mode, since it's a 4v4 kind of game; and you don't see Nintendo focus on online this much that often.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Just stumbled across this on techradar:

"The Nintendo Direct E3 video also revealed that players won't have to follow a set path and scenario thanks to Zelda Wii U's open world environment, according to Nintendo designer Eiji Aonuma.

It seems as if Nintendo's legendary franchise is taking cues from sandbox games like Skyrim"

... I have nothing to say...
I've seen several websites talking about how Zelda is "going open world". I'm like motherfucker it's only not been open world once, if by open world you meant large overworld where you can go anywhere you want, and that was in Skyward Sword, more or less.

Stupid fucking tabloids.

Status
Not open for further replies.