Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaemzDood

Yeah let's not do that.
I was leading a good life up until this point, and I know I'm gonna sound like an angsty douche, but my parents (especially my dad) fucked it over with some decisions that essentially make me a kid who visits treatment centers than friends. They're convinced that I'm mentally behind/unstable, and this especially applies to my dad, though he obviously had nothing to supposedly (since it's not true) do with it since he wasn't sniffing coke before I was born or anything like that. I'm stuck, and it's not even my fault unlike the many people who wallow in self pity over it. I try and talk to my mom about it, but she essentially mentally blocks me out. My dad is twice as worse. My parents want me to be socially anxious & introverted since they can put me on whatever shit they can think of, and since I'm not doing that, they're taking extreme repercussions. I've been gangbanging recently to escape them, but that didn't do anything except for them cutting contact with any of my best friends. My parents want me to be stuck, and I...I can't do it.

I really hate this, I just want to escape these people. 18 is way too far away though, and running away won't do anything aside from getting me on the news and my mom sending out a search party.

Posting from a party on Tapatalk.

Cyan

GamezDood, You should check out this thread for a good number of reasons why this is a bad idea: http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/thoughts-on-suicide.1642/

Don't feel like you can't post cause of that thread though, We're willing to listen, and try our best to help no matter where you post, and don't feel like it's too lame/serious/something-else to talk about cause we're hear to help you no matter how big/small the problem is.

Suicide is a one way road, so there's no going back.

Edit: got ninja'd.

ASuch

The Salt Master
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes. Together we can stop this. Please spread the word. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I was leading a good life up until this point, and I know I'm gonna sound like an angsty douche, but my parents (especially my dad) fucked it over with some decisions that essentially make me a kid who visits treatment centers than friends. They're convinced that I'm mentally behind/unstable, and this especially applies to my dad, though he obviously had nothing to supposedly (since it's not true) do with it since he wasn't sniffing coke before I was born or anything like that. I'm stuck, and it's not even my fault unlike the many people who wallow in self pity over it. I try and talk to my mom about it, but she essentially mentally blocks me out. My dad is twice as worse. My parents want me to be socially anxious & introverted since they can put me on whatever shit they can think of, and since I'm not doing that, they're taking extreme repercussions. I've been gangbanging recently to escape them, but that didn't do anything except for them cutting contact with any of my best friends. My parents want me to be stuck, and I...I can't do it.

I really hate this, I just want to escape these people. 18 is way too far away though, and running away won't do anything aside from getting me on the news and my mom sending out a search party.

Posting from a party on Tapatalk.
I wasn't going to talk about this on the forums and I can only say so much.... But recently I've gotten some info that someone has been lying to me about something huge....

Someone I care about quite a bit....

It's got me raging and feeling extremly depressed atm.... So just so you understand, you are not the only one who is having and bad day today Gaemz.... Trust and believe....

I'm having a difficult time doing just about anything.... Can't even enjoy games.... So just so you know, you're not alone man, and even though our feelings come from different places, the feeling themselves are very similar.....

We all have issues man.... And I really hate discussing my own personal shit this way because I just am kind of private when it comes to certain things.... But man I just had to let you know dude.... We all have these kind of feelings....

And we all wish they would go away, but they won't.... And dealing with that shit is what makes you a human being.... Good, bad, niether....

Who you are is determined by how you decide to acknowledge these issues and either deal with them, or run from them....

Don't let things going bad for you determin your fate....

Take hold of your own destiny, and write that shit for yourself....

Have the courage to change the things you can, and the spirit to ignore the things you can't.... That's about all I got....

Wolven

The Wolf of TNE Street
This was such a great E3. And Pushmo World is out next week so yayyy :) Will be getting it. Looks like so much fun.

Wow, this E3 surpassed my expectations. All these games look great (yes even Devil's Third) and I just can't wait for all of them to come out. Between Nintendo and indies the Wii U has to take the award for the most unique and fun console. It just has to. Looking forward to all the titles and I expect to buy all the Amiibos. And I can imagine many laughs in Splatoon with TNE, and tons of fun on Devil's Third and Smash Bros too. Props to Nintendo, at this moment last E3 I was weeping over my Wii U sad at the announcements. This E3 was just great. I am ready for all of these titles. Hopefully we get a better VC too ^_^

Also, after rewatching the Kirby and the Rainbow Curse trailer a couple dozen times I have fallen in love with the once dsliked by me claymation.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Gaemz, your situation is reminding me of my best friend and now roommate when he was your age. His parents treated him ok enough so that he could get into college and whatnot, but their overall treatment of him was less than stellar according to what he's told me over the years. Essentially, he's been fucked over from his parents way too often, but it's not just them though, it's practically his entire family, and this is a big reason why he was so excited and stressd out at the same time about finally moving into a new apartment after two years. (He was finishing school)

His parents were basically so attached to him (also an only child btw) that if he were doing something else besides being with his family for long periods of time, his family would take measures to ensure he would be at home with family. It became so bad to the point where he's lost a lot of great friends and girlfriends as a result because of that, on top of moving from place to place over the years.

He was also taken off his parent's insurance at an early age because he was in "perfect" health and the parents needed to save money, and that is when his health problems came around. Now he's overweight, has sleep apnea, probably allergic to a few different foods, does not sleep well of course, but you know what he has right now despite all of this? He has a friend to help him along the way, as well as his current girlfriend. Between her and myself, we're helping him get through this, also the fact he's living with us is helping him.

Basically, what I'm saying Gaemz is don't give yourself up because it's only a one-way ticket. Once the deed is done, there's no going back. It's not like hitting the reset button on a game controller and you can just rinse and repeat, and try again. Seriously, man. Just...don't...do it.

All of us here at TNE are sort of like the soldiers in combat. We look after one another, making sure things are alright, and we try and encourage the safety of others, no matter the situation. We are not just gamers, my friend. We are most importantly, good people, with different life experiences, and willing to share our advise with others in order to make their lives better when the moment presents itself.

Hang in there, bud. :mthumb:

Last edited:

MANGANian

Megalomaniacal Robo-Zombie
I know I said I would post my drawings in that thread, and I will, but I'm pretty proud of this one:

I'm happy with 2-D and Noodle, Russell is kinda okay and I fucked up Murdoc's face pretty bad, I guess that's why he's chillin' in the background.

The future is coming on
I like watching other people's art. I don't mind a bit, since I also have a few of my own. Venture, test subject, venture!

MANGANian

Megalomaniacal Robo-Zombie
@GaemzDood I won't say much about this, and I can only relate to a point, but my cousins gets affected by controlling parents a lot, so I know what it can do a a person. Hell, even I would've been in that position, since my family suffers from this thing call "tradition". Only a few of my cousins don't mind this at all. I can't say the same thing for my brothers and sisters. One of my cousins have curfews for everything but television. She have to watch the news, and only have 2 hours of internet time. Her expenses are controlled, despite having a job herself and she's 23!

I'm extremely distant to most of my family (and people in general) despite being pretty close to them in the beginning (and I'd argue that I still am, but it's not going to look that way to a complete stranger). It took them a while to stop sheltering the hell out of me, although they haven't given up at all. They don't understand my point of view on things, and I'm probably to blame since I'm often an annoyingly selfish person. I don't explain my methods to anyone, I simply expect them to trust me and understand.

It took my parents a lot to eventually realise that I'm not gonna change. I'm still stubborn, bad-tempered, awkward, crude and stoic. I still live by a few of their rules though. The most hindering is the curfew. It's not set in stone. It's more on an unspoken rule due to having certain habits I express (like coming home early every time), any form of going out after 8pm that isn't a mile away or to purchase food are met with a lot of unwanted gossip; made even worse by my character. My parents are really old-fashioned. And to keep my mother from worrying, I just stick to that limitation.

Anyways, this is getting long. It's normal to have suicidal thoughts (I think it's pretty fun sometimes) but most accidental survivors of suicide often regret it during the process of dying. Life means living with all of the things that comes with it. And that includes all of the bad stuff. While I can never actually say this to a lot of people, the suffering helps break the monotony of being happy.

TLDR: lol, it's soo long! I talk with text a lot! Here's a summary using this gif series I found on tumblr:

Last edited:
The more I compare the more it looks like link. Aside from the fact it has already been confirmed, I bet that he would look a lot more familiar if he was wearing his trademark green tunic.
this photoshop really does do wonders.

Not to speculate any further, but maybe the fact that he's not wearing it and still has those weapons means something interesting for progression. I hope it doesnt mean we'll return to the item rent-a-shop, as neat as that was.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.