Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

What are we playing tonight fellas?

I've got one more cup to finish 3 stars on and I'm about to knock that out pretty quick hopefully. After that I'm wide open to play whatever.

So what do you guys say? Let's see here.

Alert mode! @Mike D. @CitizenOfVerona @FriedShoes @Goodtwin @Koenig @LightsaberBlues @Majorbuddah @CyanPrime @simplyTravis and who ever else in the hell wants to weight in.

What are we playing TNE? Be back after I finish this. @repomech
Well, the only thing I got online is MK8, so I vote that :D

-----------------------

Edit: adding this, as it was the last post on the last page, lol

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME DRAMA!!
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/this-blog-thread-is-gay.2086/#post-92301
PLEASE, NO DRAMA!!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Ok fellas ima make a MK8 room.

I won't be on the mic to begin with. Once we get a good amount of people I'll fire it up. When I'm done talking with the wife I'll get on the mic.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Man, this Friday has sucked. I had a co-worker (not a friend, a co-worker) who asked me to fill out a form for them, as a reference (I'm technically a supervisor for them, but I like to think of them as equals). I was treating it as a very professional thing. I gave them damn good written answers on the form. Then there was a series of 7 rankings, and I gave them the highest ranking in 5 of them, and the next to highest in the other 2 (good instead of very good, basically). ...and that really pissed them off and hurt them, because I didn't rank them tops across the board, and made me feel like a bad person, even though I was being honest and telling the truth, as I saw it.

Note to self: for all future references, just blow smoke up people's asses. It's easier.
What are we playing TNE?
Damn, I just now saw this. You're probably all on MK, though, so that's cool.

Last edited:
Yoooo TNE. Went to the pub for lunch, was great to see some o my friends. And now I soon depart to watch this World Cup thing, you mighta heard of it. I don't watch football but hanging with friends is always good.

Now I try to read through all unread posts before I have to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.