Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANGANian

Megalomaniacal Robo-Zombie
Sometimes I wish I had an undo and redo button for murdering people. So anytime I'm close to suffering a cerebral anuerysm, I can reign judgment on whoever I want and then undo the effects, while only allowing them to keep a faint memory of the occurrence should they try to cross me again.

I have never been satisfied with punching inanimated objects, or rather I'm unable to redirect feelings, even through videogames. I simply have to wait till I automatically reset to being all absent-minded again.

Anyone knows any anger-management techniques that actually works?

Is this legit?

Sometimes I wish I had an undo and redo button for murdering people. So anytime I'm close to suffering a cerebral anuerysm, I can reign judgment on whoever I want and then undo the effects, while only allowing them to keep a faint memory of the occurrence should they try to cross me again.

I have never been satisfied with punching inanimated objects, or rather I'm unable to redirect feelings, even through videogames. I simply have to wait till I automatically reset to being all absent-minded again.

Is this legit?
Call of Duty is great fo-er...You want management, not incentive huh? I got nothin.

Hi everybody! Long time, no walkie-talkie. I hate to come back in this context, but my friends and I are doing a fund raiser through Extra Life, a video game themed charity that donates to children's hospitals. I've chosen to raise funds for my friend's local hospital to which he takes his son to frequently. They've helped him overcome a birth defect/eating disorder that has kept him from being able to eat through his mouth. Thanks to the Helen Devous Children's Hospital, he now eats four meals a day and is steadily becoming healthier.

My friends and I will be raising funds the old fashioned way - by playing video games for hours on end. We have committed to doing a complete 24 hour gaming session this Saturday, with the main focus being Final Fantasy 14. We may change it up here and there with Diablo 3 and a few other titles, but we'll stick primarily to the FF. If anyone plays, come join us on the Ultros server! My name is Miss Whiskers (obviously).

I know it's kind of out of the blue for me to come back and ask for donations, but I know how great this community is. Those who remember me and what I've been through know children's hospitals those they help have a special place in my heart. The link to my page is below. Any amount you can donate is appreciated!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=138892

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Hi everybody! Long time, no walkie-talkie. I hate to come back in this context, but my friends and I are doing a fund raiser through Extra Life, a video game themed charity that donates to children's hospitals. I've chosen to raise funds for my friend's local hospital to which he takes his son to frequently. They've helped him overcome a birth defect/eating disorder that has kept him from being able to eat through his mouth. Thanks to the Helen Devous Children's Hospital, he now eats four meals a day and is steadily becoming healthier.

My friends and I will be raising funds the old fashioned way - by playing video games for hours on end. We have committed to doing a complete 24 hour gaming session this Saturday, with the main focus being Final Fantasy 14. We may change it up here and there with Diablo 3 and a few other titles, but we'll stick primarily to the FF. If anyone plays, come join us on the Ultros server! My name is Miss Whiskers (obviously).

I know it's kind of out of the blue for me to come back and ask for donations, but I know how great this community is. Those who remember me and what I've been through know children's hospitals those they help have a special place in my heart. The link to my page is below. Any amount you can donate is appreciated!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=138892
Those who remember you!?! Hell BooM were all from the same place I would say 90% of us know you.

On topic I'll check out what you got going on.

ASuch

The Salt Master
AND IN OTHER NEWS, ONLINE PETITIONS HAVE STARTED MAKING SEGA RELEASE THEIR CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES ON STEAM

STARTING WITH VALKYRIA CHRONICLES

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this legit?
Yep, all of those are Marvel Phase 3 movies

thanks guys! My friend's son has been through a lot. Turned three recently and has probably spent more time i the hospital than I have. Had a few emergency visits a while back and since he's so little, he can't really explain what's hurting. Poor dude.

Anywho, it's nice to chat with y'all. Miss the old days of bsing about bs. Good times.

ASuch

The Salt Master
This is honestly disgusting. A woman dressed provocatively, and a bunch of men in NYC attacked her. This is going too far. Picture here, although I still get sick a little every time I see it:

Cubits

@theMightyME

Ward in SHIELD, and Tom Keene in Blacklist, are the same character.

Both are kept in a box in the basement, both are baddies who played good and manipulated love, both are now informants, and both grew rugged beards.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Do it because I could bitch about that 30+ year vet politican Mitch McConnall of Ky forever. Dude sucks hardcore but the only way he leaves is if he dies. Details await in political enthusiast.
Thank you, Matt! I fucking hate that guy too. I almost forgot he was from KY as well.

This bit from Lewis Black sums up many of my thoughts on political parties:

GaemzDood

there would still be other issues.. like how she shut down a chrity, but she wouldn't be tied into the gamergate thing which has more to do with a deep seeded resentment many gamers have held for the media.. peopel have been complaining about no transparency in game journalism for years
I was listening to BPT when I made that comment and tried to tie cool gangster shit in with that.

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
I was listening to BPT when I made that comment and tried to tie cool gangster shit in with that.
Bi Polar Tanooki's?
Britan's Pregnant Teens?
Border Patrol Tijuana?
Bangkok Pedophile Tourism?
Black Panther's Testicles?
Barney the Purple T-Rex?
Bitch's Pussy be Tight?
Buttfucking Pharaoh Tut?
Bilingual Phonetics Tutor?
Buffalo Penis Tasting?
Blanket Party, Tennessee?
British Para-Trooper?
Birth Place Taxes?
Balls and Penis Torture?
Born Proud Texan?
Back Pack Typography?
Bean Packed Telletubby?
Bright Purple Tangerine?

Aki

What's going on, CT? I've been away for a little while. Just working, playing some video games, watching NFL and staying focused on life. I'm just taking it easy currently. Drinking my morning coffee, getting ready to finish Shadow of Mordor. I've put ~35 hours into the game. Take away the times that I've left it paused and I'll probably have ~30 hours. It's pretty lengthy for a game which puts minimal focus onto the story. I think that it's going to be the first platinum on my current account and my second ever platinum. The trophies are too easy to pass up and can all be done in one playthrough. I've also been playing some Dragon Age: Origins Awakening. As much as I love DA:O, I've never beaten Awakening despite coming very close to it on a previous character. Still gotta beat DA2 to get ready for DA3. I also have that file in FFVI where I'm fairly close to the end and a file in TP for GCN where I'm close to half way done. Hopefully, I'm able to finish at least one of those games before my buddy lets me borrow his copy of The Evil Within on XB1 for my copy of Mordor on PS4.

Last edited:

Aki

I got my code for the Pokemon Omega Alpha remakes! Yesh! Now to find a wifi source. Curse you job, for doing the smart thing and locking us out of Wifi access!
I think that Pokemon OR / AS is going to be the first ones that I don't get at launch or close to it. Idk, I just seem kinda burned out from Pokemon. The mega evo thing didn't really do it for me. Actually, it made it a bit more like Digimon which was completely lame.

MANGANian

I think that Pokemon OR / AS is going to be the first ones that I don't get at launch or close to it. Idk, I just seem kinda burned out from Pokemon. The mega evo thing didn't really do it for me. Actually, it made it a bit more like Digimon which was completely lame.
I know exactly how you feel. Nowadays people feel, including myself sometimes that you have to have a mega-evolution in a team, although that's not true. I love mega-venusaur to death though.

I'm getting it for the music really, and pokemon games tend to initiate a certain feeling of nostalgia in me. It's a combination of the music and the in-game environment.

Aki

Just beat Mordor, fuck yeah bitches. Got that platinum and everything. Now, it's on to the next one . . .

I'm getting it for the music really, and pokemon games tend to initiate a certain feeling of nostalgia in me. It's a combination of the music and the in-game environment.
This is usually how I feel except I'm not feeling the nostalgia with Gen 3 or 4 because I was never very into them to begin with. I remember playing Ruby for the first time on the bus on the way to a field trip in grade school, maybe it was middle, and I remember being very disappointed by the game. I've beaten emerald a few years after that and it was nothing special. The pokes and characters were just too lame for me.

MANGANian

Just beat Mordor, fuck yeah bitches. Got that platinum and everything. Now, it's on to the next one . . .

This is usually how I feel except I'm not feeling the nostalgia with Gen 3 or 4 because I was never very into them to begin with. I remember playing Ruby for the first time on the bus on the way to a field trip in grade school, maybe it was middle, and I remember being very disappointed by the game. I've beaten emerald a few years after that and it was nothing special. The pokes and characters were just too lame for me.
All the swimming was a big deal-breaker for me as well. It's probably my least-loved poke-gen and I never finished the game, so I'm hoping I will this time around. I'm one of the rare ones who liked Gen 4. I'm really into piano music.

I be tired. Work was rather failtacular for me today, kept doing stupid mistakes lol. It's a good job I'm not there every week otherwise I'd be fired by now lawl. Well, maybe.

Lyric of the Day:
"I’m gonna climb that symphony home and make it mine
Let his resonance light my way
See, all these pessimistic sufferers tend to drag me down
So I could use it to shelter what good I’ve found"

MANGANian

Lunch break, I finally got my art supplies, clothes and Awakening! Can't wait to open the box slowly and admire the new smell and cover art!

Didn't get a single chance to duck into a Wifi-zone and download the poke demo. Stupid new internet provider is taking forever to install their damn service! I guess I'll pay a visit to a friend I haven't seen in a long time this afternoon.

GaemzDood

Yeah, it even shares the vast majority of its attacks with rs2.
Hence why the sword combat is amazing.
Bi Polar Tanooki's?
Britan's Pregnant Teens?
Border Patrol Tijuana?
Bangkok Pedophile Tourism?
Black Panther's Testicles?
Barney the Purple T-Rex?
Bitch's Pussy be Tight?
Buttfucking Pharaoh Tut?
Bilingual Phonetics Tutor?
Buffalo Penis Tasting?
Blanket Party, Tennessee?
British Para-Trooper?
Birth Place Taxes?
Balls and Penis Torture?
Born Proud Texan?
Back Pack Typography?
Bean Packed Telletubby?
Bright Purple Tangerine?
Busty Party Teletubbies.

But srsly.

GaemzDood

With news of Dying Light targeting 1080p and 60 FPS on Xbox One, I really wonder why Dead Rising 3 ran at such a low (for Xbox One) resolution with frequent framerate dips. It's not the hardware, because the texture quality isn't winning any awards.

....It's optimization.

Played some Smash Bros with my little cousins.
I just gotta relay this.

So we're picking characters and one of them says "Oh, I'm gonna be Halo" to which the others reply "No, I want to be Halo!" "I'll be black Halo" and they begin arguing over what color Halo they're gonna be.

Can you guess what character they all chose to fight as? Hard question, I know.
There's just so much wrong here.

Cubits

I just gotta relay this.

So we're picking characters and one of them says "Oh, I'm gonna be Halo" to which the others reply "No, I want to be Halo!" "I'll be black Halo" and they begin arguing over what color Halo they're gonna be.

Oh ffs, it's samus.

They need to see zero suit halo, sexiest Spartan since Lena headey.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I just gotta relay this.

Gotta be Samus. And yep lots of smh here.

@ASuch ain't nobody saying you can't listen to what you want too. I haven't heard this song in years and the youngest member here brings it to the CT. Suprising that's all, all that teenage angist chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.