X Revelations: Phantom of the Fantoccini

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

Im starting to feel ADD, I just wanna talk about X and MH4 all day... wwhhhhhyyyyy

GAH GATHER EVERYONE AND LETS HAVE A TALK!

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10425593.jpg

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I don't like talking much about games I already know 100% sure I want and that will rock my life. That just makes the wait unbearable.
I rather talk about shitty games that could have been better than they ended up being, or about games that look like they could be great but invariably will be screwed up in some way, and so on.
So that's why I'm not very active on this.

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

Eh. I used to go and play all the shitty games I could find on the NES way back when so I could appreciate all the really good games, that much more so

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

I know certain people have some issues with how the quest system is done with this game, so how would you guys do it to make them meaningful ones that compel you to explore even more so?

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I'm just getting started with Xenoblade Chronicles, but I'm enjoying it so far.... X looks incredible.... I love the mech influence in the X trailers we have seen.... Not just in terms of looks, but in terms of gameplay....
Will buy X on day 1....
In fact I will pre-order it so I'm sure to get that shit.... Can't be fuckin around with X.... Oh hell no.... I need that shit the second I can have it....
I'm going to play Xenoblade right fucking now....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBD1NCmp5QA

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

That's a crime^
TWEWY is a game that I guarentee you will feel more "alive" than any GTA or Watch Dogs could hope to be.
Its like real life, but free. They have a system mechanic for every part of the world and that affects the gameplay, along with giving you choice of how you approach every system in the game. ( from difficulty, to item risk vs reward in terms of how you level up along the way)

It plays like a fighter mixed with a rythym based gameplay +rpg elements. Also it uses every button for attacks, some are even microphone. ( lots of combos's)

When Nintendo gets DS vc up and running I Am gonna double dip so hard, lol .

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
The World Ends With You is truly fantastic. I thought every DS owner who is an RPG fan would know about it. I think it's easily the best RPG on the DS (not an easy feat on that system), with Radiant Historia moderately behind (but not so much).

And well, Chrono Trigger's DS port is always incredible, but that's cheating.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Well, I guess I have yet another RPG to add to my list for down the road then. I only had a DS for a brief period of time, and then I sold it as I just wasn't feeling it with handheld games (which is somewhat ironic considering I love playing Wii U games via Off-TV play).

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

Last edited: