Xenoblade Chronicles To Feature Overhauled Quests, Hoping To "Become More User-Friendly"

sknygy submitted a new blog post

Xenoblade Chronicles To Feature Overhauled Quests, Hoping To "Become More User-Friendly"

The most recent issue of UK-based video games magazine EDGE features an interview with Monolithsoft's executive producer Tetsuya Takahashi. Takahashi is currently overseeing the completion of the eagerly anticipated sequel to the Wii's mammoth swansong Xenoblade Chronicles. Despite a small amount of attention being put on the title during Nintendo's E3 event, very little is yet known about the game or what further improvements the team hope to incorporate.

In this interview Takahashi...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Finished this game twice and on my second run I focused on trying to get every quest available and the unique monsters...
I remember I reached a point that no matter where I went I couldn't find new quests to do haha...and no more unique monsters but I'm sure there are still left..since some skills are not maxed yet...

Finished this game twice and on my second run I focused on trying to get every quest available and the unique monsters...
I remember I reached a point that no matter where I went I couldn't find new quests to do haha...and no more unique monsters but I'm sure there are still left..since some skills are not maxed yet...
Of course I mean the first game haha..just in case..and since I couldn't find an edit button...

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
Thank goodness for this! Without a players guide or the great interwebz doing quest on this game is nearly impossible at times. Oh, and there is no English players guide. Grinding...grinding...grinding.