Xenoblade Chronicles X Will Be More Than 5 Times Bigger Than Xenoblade Chronicles

paleselan submitted a new blog post

Xenoblade Chronicles X Will Be More Than 5 Times Bigger Than Xenoblade Chronicles

In the latest issue of Edge, several high profile Nintendo developers were interviewed, amongst them Shinya Takahashi. Takahashi revealed a very interesting new tidbit concerning the scope and size of Xenoblade Chronicles X. Instead of just increasing the size of the Xenoblade map two or three times, Takahashi revealed that Xenoblade Chronicles X would be more than five times bigger than its predecessor....
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

*pinch* :mhug:

So Shinya Takahashi is saying that Xenoblade Chronicles X is going to be at least 2x the size of Assassin's Creed: Unity??? :mlaugh: And will probably take us 40 hours longer to finish.

So XCX is being Delayed until Early next year, better than Agent on the PS3. :mmischief:

What else did the Edge issue Reveal????

Hopefully we'll get a Concrete Release Date by January if not before.

The reason why I loved Xenoblade so much...the feeling that you're in a large world where you can go anywhere you want...my only gripe was the woods where everything kept popping up haha...but the rest of the world always had me amazed.

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
I'm freakin' amazed by this. I really enjoyed the scope and size of the last world but I can't wait to be able to fly through the worlds and take in the scenery. I just hope there is something to do on the land regularly. The ice mountain areas while pretty were kinda boring after a while since there was very few NPCs or towns around.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
As long as the game still has sense of exploration where it doesn't feel dull, then I'm all for it. And speaking of that, I'm hoping there will be monsters which will be too powerful for you to fight early on, and you'll have to wait until you level up. Makes it interesting that you'll not be able to fight everything first chance you get.

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
As long as the game still has sense of exploration where it doesn't feel dull, then I'm all for it. And speaking of that, I'm hoping there will be monsters which will be too powerful for you to fight early on, and you'll have to wait until you level up. Makes it interesting that you'll not be able to fight everything first chance you get.
I enjoyed that about the game myself. I've been going around finding all the monsters that I ran screaming from earlier on in the game.