ight: normal; line-height: normal;">

STING LIKE A BEE

al; line-height: normal;">

I HAD SEX WITH YO MOMMA

al; line-height: normal;">

l;">

NOW IT STINGS WHEN I PEE

al;">

yle="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">
http://i.imgur.com/c6IogxT.jpg

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Yo momma so old, her social security number is 1.

Yo momma so old, her birth certificate says "expired."

Yo momma so dumb, she thinks "Wu Tang" is an African orange drink.

What's the difference between your mom and a bowling ball? I put way more than three fingers in your mom.

EthanGK

The blunder from down under

What's the difference between your mom and a bowling ball? I put way more than three fingers in your mom.
That last one reminds me of one I used to use. Yo mamma is just like a bowling ball: she gets picked up, fingered, rolled down the alley and she always comes back.

That last one reminds me of one I used to use. Yo mamma is just like a bowling ball: she gets picked up, fingered, rolled down the alley and she always comes back.
Haha I remember a friend of mine used to always say that one years ago. Good times :p

"...yo mamma is everywhere at once, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the rapids, in the sea, in the mountains, everywhere at once, and that there is only the present time for it, not the shadow of the past, not the shadow of the future." - Herman Hess

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/7/6/2/9/9/original/yo-dawg-i-heard-yo-momma-likes-yo-yo-ma-so-i-put-mah-yo-yo-in-yo.jpg