Your favourite TNE member voices

Mr-Chris

-Smashing!-
So, we have awesome sounding users in this community, especially with our cultural diversity and what-not. I thought we'd share our favourite user voices! This could sorta be like the audio version of that 'person behind the user' thread. You guys can post videos with you in them, have some Skype conversations, play games with chat, etc.

I'll start with my choices, y'all are sexy but I think I like these 3 guys' voices the most. Subject to change though I suppose!

In no particular order:
@WolvenofGames
@juegosmajicos
@mattavelle1

:D

Last edited:

ZyroXZ2

I have yet to figure out who's YouTube voices or whatnot are whos on the TNE YouTube channel to who's on the forums, lol...

In fact, I don't think I know what anyone sounds like :eek:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I have yet to figure out who's YouTube voices or whatnot are whos on the TNE YouTube channel to who's on the forums, lol...

In fact, I don't think I know what anyone sounds like :eek:
Some of us used to do a podcast (me, @mattavelle1, @Cubits), others have done or continue to do their own videos (@Menashe, @LightsaberBlues), and a bunch of others just have played games together, so that's how we know each other's voices. Others who make videos for the front page of this site also come around here occasionally, so that too.

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
my voice sucks... I have done a podcast somewhere back in the day for operation rainfall... I was super nervous and my voice is just horrible... I always wanted to do a podcast or soemthing but I hate my voice... I hear that is just the case with a percentage of people.. they are unnerved by the sound of their own voices

I definitely fall into that category so I don't know if it is just the way I react to it or if it legitimately sucks.. probably both

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Yeah I don't like the sound of my own voice after recording. But others tell me it's not so bad, so whatever. I think it's definitely more important to focus on pronunciation and inflection when speaking, as that's what gives the strongest character to your voice. For example, newscasters doing all those stupid pitch shifts with their voices, even when saying nothing important, helps them hold the viewers' attention.

My voice is too deep and monotone-y. I remember as a kid I hated hearing myself and stuff. But now I'm just like what evs.

Anymore favourite TNE voices guys?

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Major, Matt, and Jueg are the voices I swoon over.... Repo sounds pretty awesome too....

And if you have never heard KO (Koenig) talk, you should.... You might learn somethin.... That dude should just go be a teacher and get it over with....

Oh and finally getting to talk to Maple Donut made me....

I need to participate in more voice chat sessions, but from what I've heard thus far, Matt hands down. It's the coolest thing ever to hear a cowboy engaging in high-speed races.

Take note Nintendo. We need real cowboys.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
So earlier this week at work, one of our new co-workers who is still in High School (and younger brother of one of our co-workers) said that my voice reminds him of Kermit the Frog, and I don't even try to go for that. I found that particularily hilarious considering I wear Vibram Five Finger shoes (toe shoes), and will sometimes wear the toe socks, some of which are green. My sensei calls them Kermit the Frog socks.

I'm turning into a muppet. :eek: